The Warm Fuzzies

Finding Love

Hi everyone!! I'm sorry for updating late. Boohoo. Anyways, I'm baaaack! I missed you all. Did you miss me? Kekekeke! I’m kidding~ hmm. What did I miss? Woohoo! Tell me everything. ^^

 
Thank you to daralover03198926, bugabog, kengkay17, ssecnar, isisreine, crinkell123, jukie_2014, ellerein, Darakrung, lyrical_siren, airesia, Kaperbum, wgmjoson, jp123090, and LikeTheCashew for subscribing!! Thank you to ssecnar for upvoting as well!!!!! Yaaaay! Thank you and love you all!!!! <3
 
 
 
**
 
 
“Ah, just call me halmeoni. Ne, Seunghyun?” He chuckled at Dara’s grandmother, Kim Misook, who was so sweet to them ever since they arrived Busan.
 
“Yes, halmeoni. Kamsahamnida.” Dara smiled at her grandmother.
 
Her grandmother prepared lunch for them like they were having a feast.
 
“Is my granddaughter a pain, Seunghyun?” She teased Dara and the latter pout.
 
“Aigoo halmeoni!” Dara blushed and Seunghyun chuckled.
 
“She’s the sweetest person I know, halmeoni. Though she may be stubborn-”
 
“But you are too!” Seunghyun chuckled at Dara and pinched her cheek.
 
“She’s really caring and loving. I want to thank you, halmeoni because if it weren’t for you, Dara will not be the woman she is today.” Misook smiled at him as he held Dara’s hand. Dara felt her cheeks burn and Seunghyun saw this and chuckled.
 
“Hmm. I know I did a great job with Sandara.” She chuckled. “Please be patient with her, ne? True, Seunghyun. Sandara's the sweetest.” Dara smiled to her grandmother lovingly.
 
“I will be patient with her, halmeoni because I really love her.”
 
“Thank you very much, Seunghyun-ah. Our Ssantokki is very much important to me.”
 
“Ohhh~ halmeoni, I missed you so much.” And with that, Dara stood up to hug her grandmother.
 
“Aigoo. My granddaughter is being emotional again.” She chuckled and tapped Dara’s shoulder and hugged her too. After their little moment, Dara went back to her seat. She squeezed Seunghyun’s hands.
 
They continued eating their lunch and after that they went to the patio and Dara prepared tea for them.
 
“You know, growing up without a father caused a little difference to Sandara from other girls.” Seunghyun listened patiently to Misook. He was quite excited to learn more about his Tokki.
 
“Dara is special, halmeoni.” They chuckled.
 
“Yes, she is. I never expected her to finally love a man with her whole heart. Yes, she had a relationship before but I could tell how hesitant she was back then. Sandara is pretty much scared with guys, Seunghyun-ah. She’s always awkward around them. Quiet and shy. But working made her friendlier than usual. And lucky her, she met you.” Seunghyun blushed. He never imagined that Dara’s grandmother will like him.
 
“And I am lucky to have met her too, halmeoni. She changed me. I was a man who never believed in love. But she made me without even trying.” Seunghyun laughed softly upon remembering his moments with Dara. Misook nodded.
 
“I am very glad to hear that, Seunghyun-ah. Always take care of her and I know she’ll do the same.”
 
“Yes, halmeoni. Thank you for trusting me.”
 
**
 
“Will you be okay in here, Tabi?” Dara asked Seunghyun as she unfolded the blanket and placed it on top of his pyjamas. He was already sitting comfortably on the bed. “If you need anything, I’d just be in the room beside yours.” Seunghyun nodded.
 
“Please stay for a while.” Dara smiled and sat on the edge of the bed. Seunghyun held her hands and entwined their fingers. “Why don’t you just sleep here?” Dara chuckled.
 
“As much as I love that idea, halmeoni will freak out if she sees me sleeping here with you.”
 
“Ya! Will halmeoni peek on us, huh? Tsk tsk.” Dara laughed softly. For Seunghyun, it was like music to his ears.
 
“Of course not. But what if she check on us? Hmm?”
 
“Aigoo. Fine. Hmm. Your house is pretty, Tokki. I hope halmeoni doesn’t feel sad when she’s alone.” Dara sat closer to him and cupped his face.
 
“I am so touched that you are thinking of halmeoni. Thank you, Tabi.” He smiled sweetly and held her hand. He placed a kiss on her palm.
 
“Halmeoni is my family now.” Dara nodded and hugged him.
 
“I guess staying here for the night won’t hurt.” Dara giggled and Seunghyun kissed her cheek.
 
“Thank you, Tokki. I love you.”
 
“I love you more, Tabi.” Seunghyun made room for her and the two of them lay side by side.
 
“Tokki?”
 
“Hmm?” Seunghyun placed an arm under Dara’s head and pulled her petite body closer to his.
 
“You’ll never leave me, right? No matter what happens?” She looked at him worriedly and hugged him tight.
 
“Why are you thinking about that? I will never leave you, Tabi. I’ll be with you forever, you’d grow sick of me and want me gone instead.” Dara chuckled and was surprised that Seunghyun suddenly kissed her.
 
“I’ll never get tired of you, Tokki. I can’t see that ever happening.” She giggled and rested her head on top of his chest while still hugging him. He brushed his fingers through her hair and continued doing it.
 
“I couldn’t imagine my life without you, Tabi. I don’t know what would happen to me.”
 
“Ahh. I bet we’d still meet eventually because we’re destined to be together.”
 
“So cheesy!” He laughed and pinched her cheek.
 
“I don’t mind being cheesy and corny for you, Tokki.” Dara looked up to him and pinched his nose.
 
“My dearest Tabi is so cute!”
 
“Ya! I am not cute.” She chuckled and kissed the tip of his nose.
 
“Of course, you are not.” She left a peck on his lips again before going back to her position earlier.
 
“We should have babies.”
 
“Woah! The mighty Seunghyun’s thinking of babies!” Seunghyun pulled her on top him and chuckled.
 
“Yes. And so? I’d like to have a basketball team.”
 
“What the heck, Tabi? That’s too many! Do you want to kill me or something?” He chuckled at her exaggeration.
 
“Why? That would be fun. All boys and we’ll live in a pretty house.”
 
“Oh my god! You really are trying to kill me! Why all boys? Boys are really naughty. I want girls too. I’d like to have twins instead. One boy and one girl.”
 
“That’s not a bad idea but nothing beats the basketball team that have the awesomely handsome features from their father.”
 
“What about me?! Aigoo. You’re stressing me out.” He kissed her again and laughed heartily.
 
“Okay. With the features too of their celebrity goddess mom. Wow, wait... We’ll definitely have gods as babies. Think about it. I’m handsome and you’re the most beautiful woman in the world. Our babies would be perfect!” He excitedly exclaimed. Dara laughed.
 
“You’re crazy, Tabi.”
 
“I am crazy for you.”
 
“Aigoo.”
 
“I want anime names for our babies.”
 
“Tabi! Don’t torture our kids!”
 
“Like Lupin or Naruto.”
 
“Ya! Aniyo!! Hmm... I love Detective Conan though.”
 
“Eh?? Nooo. He .”
 
“No, he doesn’t because he is awesome. He’s gorgeous when he’s on his teen form. Not to mention, he’s smart too!”
 
“But the name Conan is weird!”
 
“That’s not even his real name. Aigoo.”
 
“Tch. Hmm. How about Goku? Doraemon? Mirumo de Pon?”
 
“Oh my god, no. Just no, Tabi. You’re naming our kid from a robot cat or a little fairy with blonde hair that comes out from a mug?! What’s wrong with you? Aigoo.” Seunghyun laughed. “I like our babies to have those matchy matchy names.”
 
“What? What do you mean?”
 
“Like Minho and Minyoung. You know. Just like those. Kekeke.”
 
“I think I like that. We should prepare 5 boy names like that though.”
 
“No, Tabi. Twins. We’re having twins. A boy and a girl.”
 
“And Minho and Minyoung works for you?”
 
“Not really. I like Kyuhee and Kyuhyun.”
 
“I like that better though.” The two of them laughed.
 
“We should not think about babies first. We should focus on ourselves for the meantime.”
 
“I agree with you, my love. Hmm. By the way, did you buy the book you've always wanted already?”
 
“Not yet. Why?”
 
“That’s great!” Dara creased her eyebrows at him. “That means I can still go buy it for you.”
 
“You don’t have to.”
 
“But I want to. Don’t worry.” Dara chuckled at her thoughtful boyfriend who loves to spoil her even though she doesn't want it.
 
“You know what. Do what you want. There’s no one stopping you.” Then the two of them laughed because of their stubborness.