The Feelings

Finding Love
Hi! I’m really sorry I was only able to update now. I had some things to finish because of school. Hoohoo. Anyways, thank you very much to my new subscribers ron0992, irrie32, kathyrica17, gigi214, winter2014, xara10, 2ne1fan2009, koolangelz, thalhahzarif, and kkenggi! And thank you very much to xara10 for upvoting the story! Omo~ you really make me happy. ^^ despite my current distress because of school, I’m glad to become at ease here in AFF. :"> Kekeke! Link me your stories, juseyo? ^^
 
Kamsahamnida! :)
 
 
**
 
 
“I look too flashy, Bommie.” Dara said to Bom as she was looking at her reflection in the mirror. Today was Jiyong’s family reunion and she had promised to accompany the guy. Bom giggled. ‘What did I put myself into?’ Dara thought.
 
“Aniyo, Dara-ah~ you’re just too conscious. Look. You don’t have make up. Well, you have but is very light! And you’re wearing a very elegant dress. Nothing’s too flashy with your get up. You look like the people from decades ago when the TV isn’t colored yet.” Bom said to her, rolling her eyes. Dara chuckled a little. She knows her best friend’s exaggerating. But she did look elegant because of her simple get up. She just thought that it was flashy because it looks like she did prepare for the event. Her hair’s falling at her back, she only wore a silver necklace with a rabbit pendant, white dress with simple design that flows right above her knees, and she wasn’t even wearing heels. Just flats. The simple outdoor get up.
 
“Arasso. I guess you are right, Bommie-ah.” She said to Bom, smiling.
 
“Of course, I am right! I’m a freaking fashion designer, Dara for crying out loud!” Bom answered, raising her both hands in defeat. Dara laughed at her over dramatic friend.
 
“Don’t be such a movie actress, Bom.” She chuckled. Bom glared at her and rolled her eyes.
 
“When will this Jiyong guy arrive anyway?”
 
“For about maybe, 30 minutes.”
 
“Hmm. Okay. But... Is Jiyong the handsome expressionless guy?” Bom asked, raising both eyebrows.
 
“Bommie!” Dara flustered and covered her face with her hands. She can’t stand the fact that lately, she had been thinking of Seunghyun.
 
“Ya! What??”
 
“Jiyong is not the handsome expressionless guy. And for your information, he’s not expressionless anymore.” Dara replied as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.
 
“Oh, right. Like what? Does he smile? Frown?”
 
“Aigoo, Bommie-ah. Stop with this topic.”
 
“Dara-ah. It’s okay to have a crush on someone. It’s normal.”
 
“I know. But I just don’t want it to bloom into a deeper sense. Plus, it’s too fast. You know what I mean?” Bom gave her a puzzled look while Dara was wiggling her eyebrows at her best friend. “Aisht. I meant, having a crush on him when I just met him is too fast.”
 
“Oh my god. What are you? From the 50s?! It doesn’t work that way. Wait... How come you’re having this perspective? You’re the one who lives for love!”
 
“For love, yes. For crush, no. There’s a difference between the two.”
 
“Of course I know that, Dara-ah. All I’m thinking about is why are you denying the fact that you like the handsome not so expressionless anymore guy? Is that hard to admit?”
 
“Why are you convincing me to say it anyway? Does it really matter?” Dara retorted back. Bom just shrugged her shoulders and playfully smiled at her.
 
“Yes, it does. Because going out tonight with Jiyong is like saying you’re rejecting the handsome not so expressionless anymore guy.”
 
“Aigoo. Bommie-ah. Andwae. It doesn’t work that way. Jiyong asked me to accompany him. Nothing more, nothing less. And he has a name. It’s ‘Seunghyun’.” Dara felt something inside her chest when she said his name. It’s been days since they last saw each other and she doesn’t have any reasons to go to Divine’s. ‘Huhu. No, Dara. He’s a different guy. He’s so not into you. He doesn’t like love!’ She thought. Seungri once told her about that while talking about his friends.
 
“Dara-ah. What’s bugging you?”
 
“Maybe other people are right. There’s more to life than love. I’ve always been the one to run after it. Maybe it’s time for me to lie low about it.” Dara said to her best friend. Bom went near Dara and patted her back gently.
 
“It’s okay to believe in love. Besides, to love is what we are for.”
 
“How come you don’t have a boyfriend, Bommie?”
 
“Maybe because, just like you, I still haven’t find the ‘right one’.” She answered Dara and smiled at her. The latter did the same.
 
“Kekeke! This convo is so funny. It’s so shallow. I mean, we don’t even have to think about it.” Dara chuckled.
 
“Well. I was just teasing you earlier, Dara. But you seemed so affected!” Bom then started laughing and Dara pouted at her.
 
“Such a meanie.”
 
DING DONG. DING DONG.
 
“Oh. That must be your date!”
 
“He’s not my date. Are you sure you’re okay alone?”
 
“Of course, I am. When you arrive later, maybe I can sleep over and let’s have a heart to heart talk!” Bom answered sheepishly. She lives in a different apartment with Minzy. Dara nodded to her idea as she proceeded to the door.
 
“Annyeong, Dara!” Jiyong greeted her as she gave her roses. Dara was astonished. Obvious that there was puzzle on her face, he held her hands and placed the roses in it. “I think it’s just proper. Don’t stress yourself over it. If you’re that uncomfortable because of this, I’ll just throw it away.” Dara shook her head.
 
“Mianheyo, Jiyong. It only felt like years ever since I last got flowers from a guy. Haha! Mian. But thank you very much. I appreciate it. I know it doesn’t mean anything.” She replied and smiled sweetly at him. Jiyong forced himself to smile.
 
‘It doesn’t mean anything? Yeah. I guess it’s better that way then. For now.’ He thought.
 
“Oh. Jiyong, meet my best friend, Park Bom. Bommie, this is Kwon Jiyong.”
 
“Annyeong!” The two greeted and smiled.
 
“You guys better go so you won’t be late. Have fuuuuun on your date!” Bom squealed. It was obvious that she was rooting for him already. Jiyong chuckled.
 
“It’s not a date!” Dara exclaimed and glared at her. Bom laughed. Dara kissed her cheek and went out.
 
“Pabo, Dara. Hahahaha!” Bom muttered in between laughs. She just love to best friend. She took out her phone and texted Dara.
 
Darong, he seems like a nice person ;) go for it girl! <3
 
 
Dara rolled her eyes as she read the text.
 
“Something’s bothering you. Are you okay?” Jiyong asked with concern.
 
“Ne. Kamsahamnida. I’m sorry about my crazy bff. She’s just like that.” Jiyong chuckled.
 
“It’s okay. I know she’s just excited for you.” Dara smiled at him and nodded.
 
**
 
“Hi my baby boy! I missed you! Oh! Who’s this pretty girl Jiyongie?” Mrs. Kwon asked as she hugged him. Jiyong felt embarrassed that his mother embraced him in front of Dara. She just chuckled.
 
“Ommaaaa~”
 
“Ara ara.” Mrs. Kwon let go of him and turned to Dara and smiled.
 
“My name is Park Sandara, Mrs. Kwon.” She smiled. Jiyong’s mother hugged her too. Dara felt happy. She misses her omma too.
 
“It’s nice to meet you, Sandara. You’re so pretty!”
 
“Aigoo~ hihi. Thank you, Mrs. Kwon. You’re pretty too.” Jiyong rolled his eyes at this remark.
 
“Gomawo, Sandara-ah. Aish. Aunty. Just call me aunty.”
 
“Ne, aunty. Kamsahamnida.”
 
“How long have you two been dating?” She suddenly asked. Their eyes widen in shock and Jiyong’s mom chuckled.
 
“She’s just a dear friend, omma.” Jiyong answered after clearing his throat. He knows Dara will feel shy.
 
“Omo? Chincha? Aigoo. Such a waste. Make a move, son!”
 
“Omma!” Jiyong’s mom laughed and went inside their mansion. “Mian.” He said to Dara.
 
“Ani. You’re mom is so adorable.” She commented. “Is this your hou- oh my god. I mean, mans-  omo. Wrong. Your palace?” Jiyong laughed. He knows Dara had her own sense of humor.
 
“Ne. This is where I used to live. I bought my own apartment when I started working.” Dara nodded in understanding.
 
Jiyong toured her whilst introducing her to his family.
 
“Oppa. You’re not dating her? But she’s so pretty!” Jiyong’s cousin, Jieun said to them. Dara chuckled. It was the Nth time it was said to them after Jiyong’s mother.
 
“Aigoo. How many times do I have to tell that she’s just a friend.” He remarked, rolling his eyes. Jieun chuckled before leaving them. “Mian for my family. I really didn’t have introduce them a girl ever since.”
 
“You didn’t have any girlfriends before?”
 
“I’ve had once. But it was way back in high school.” He giggled and lead her to the balcony and they sat there with their drinks.
 
“I see.” Dara nodded as she sipped her drink.
 
“How about you? Oh. Is Woobin courting you?”
 
“I’ve had a boyfriend too. Like once as well. It was a terrible experience but I never stopped believing in love. And omo~ Woobin’s a close friend. I don’t think he’s courting me.” She answered as she shrugged her shoulders.
 
“Does he have a girlfriend?” Dara turned to look at him with a serious face.
 
“Are you, by any chance...” Dara was cut off because Jiyong placed his hand over to hush her. He faced palm himself.
 
“Whatever you are thinking is wrong. I was just wondering because I’m trying to figure out if he likes you.” Dara chuckled.
 
“Mianhe. I didn’t mean to.” And they both laughed.
 
**
 
It was rather a long night for Seunghyun. He can’t stand the idea that Jiyong was with Dara.
 
“Am I gay?! Why am I this bothered? Was it Jiyong who bothered me?” He said to himself, pacing around his living room.
 
“Should I just call and ask how they are? . What’s happening with me? This is so foreign to me.” He muttered to himself again.
 
“Aish! I’d better not...” He decided as he threw his phone on the couch. He shook his head and just went to his room and slept.
 
**
 
“Thank you, Jiyong-ah. I had so much fun. You have such a great family. I love them.” She said to him. They were already at Dara’s apartment.
 
“No problem. And thank you for going with me. I had a great time too.” He smiled sweetly at her and she felt herself blushed. “Ya! No need to be embarrassed, Dara-ah. You’re such a cutie!” He said again as he pinched her cheek.
 
“Kekeke. See you again soonest, Jiyong-ah.”
 
“Ne~ Let’s bond again next time. Sometimes it’s good to be around with a girl too. I’m too confined with guys. Yuck.” He said as he stuck out his tongue. Dara laughed. She went near him and gave a peck on his cheek.
 
“Yes and keep safe. Good night, Jiyong-ah.” She said as she entered her apartment and waved him good bye. Jiyong froze but he still managed to waved at her then he touched his cheek where Dara had peck. His heart was raising. He placed his hand on his chest.
 
“Calm yourself, heart. Like she said, it’s nothing.” But he smiled as he walked away.
 
 
**
 
 
Boring update. Sorry! I’ll do my best next time. I promise :) bye babies!! ^^