The Happiness

Finding Love

Omo~ I’m sorry I’ve been posting a lot of chapters again. I just feel the need to before disappearing. Kekeke!! Don’t worry, I’ll be back. (I feel like I’m going with Seungri HAHAHA wishful thinking) I’ll still update as much as I can. ^^ Anyway, I don’t know how long will the story be... It seems Seunghyun’s feelings were developing rapidly. Oh well. Hahaha!

 
Thank you very much to my new subscribers zita21, xdragon21, and nikki87208! I hope you all will enjoy this story as much as I enjoy writing this. (I’m also sorry that I’ve been running out of words, recently. I use the same words over and over again which is not good. Well at least for me though.)
 
I’m ranting too much, aren’t I? Hahaha! Mianhe. Hmm. Let’s also be friends, everyone! Do add me as well and don’t forget to message me. ^^ I will appreciate it. The AFF experience won’t be complete without having more friends here, right? Kekeke! Thank you very much!! Hugs and kisses!! xx Enjoy~! :)
 
 
**
 
 
Seungri also declared during the party that it would be his ‘going-away party’ since the next day would be his flight to the U.S.
 
Dara had already offered him to give him a ride beforehand, so he doesn’t have a problem anymore. After Seunghyun learned about this, he asked the two if he could join since he will not go to work that day and also reminded Dara that he asked her if they could go somewhere that very same day. The two, knowing how Seunghyun’s mind works, agreed to this.
 
“Bye, Seungri-ah!” Dara said as she gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. Seunghyun didn’t want to get annoyed by this because he knows how close the two were but still, a little bit of annoyance got through him and decided to just brush it off. Seungri hugged her back and planted a kiss on her cheek as well. “Take care of yourself there, arasso? Don’t forget all my reminders or I’d kill you.” Seungri chuckled. Dara started crying again, she doesn’t like goodbyes even though she knows that Seungri can still go back home.
 
“Ne, omma. I won’t forget your lecture. Tch. Stop crying, please? I’d cry too if you continue that and Seunghyun hyung here will tease me.” Seungri wiped her tears using his thumb and smiled at his noona. Dara smiled back. “Also, please take good care of yourself. You’re sickly, noona. I’m not here anymore to take care of you. So please. Okay? I know Seunghyun hyung’s there for you always though.” He smirked and winked at Dara. Seunghyun smiled at that thought.
 
“Mian. I’m getting too emotional again. And I won’t forget all of your reminders too. Also, I won’t pester Seunghyun if I get sick. Tsk.” She rolled her eyes at him.
 
‘I don’t mind being pestered by you, Dara.’ Seunghyun thought.
 
“Seungri-ah, if you happen to bump into my mom, please say hi for me?”
 
“Of course! I’ll call you then and there.”
 
“Ya, Seungrat.” Seungri glares at him. “Seungri. Listen to your noona, arasso? Don’t forget everything she’s saying or she’d be dead worry about you and for sure, she’ll cry her heart out. Then that would be my cue to kill you. Understand me? Seungri, I’ll always be here for you as your hyung. So whatever happens there, do reach me out okay?” Seunghyun said as he ruffled Seungri’s hair. The latter nodded and chuckled. Then Seunghyun gave him a quick hug.
 
“I’m so blessed to have such sweet parents.” Seungri said as he playfully winked at them. It was obvious that he was pertaining to them and the two blushed and felt embarrassed. Seungri just laughed at them. “Thank you very much, hyung. Thank you very much, noona. I’ll surely miss you. Please say goodbye to the rest of our gang for me, please? Thank you.”
 
“Ne.” The two said in unison. Seungri waved goodbye at them as he entered the airport.
 
“I’ll miss him.” Dara said.
 
“Me too.” Seunghyun said in a whisper. He can’t admit that Seungri leaving was causing a pain on his chest as well.
 
‘That is so ing girly.’ He suddenly thought to himself.
 
“Too bad Jiyong and the others couldn’t make it today.”
 
“Yeah. Well, Jiyong had still a lot of work undone and Youngbae and Daesung still have projects to work on. How about Chaerin and the others?”
 
“I asked Chaerin if she wanted to come but she said she’d just embarrass herself besides they’ve already talked last night. That’s what she said. Hehe. She has a schedule today too though. Bom and Minzy were invited at a gathering today, you know for fashion enthusiasts.”
 
“I see. That’s why we’re stuck with each other, huh?” Dara glared at him and pouted.
 
“And you asked me to be with you today. Tsk. If you don’t want to be stuck with me, you should have said so earlier. Anyway, I’ll just go home instead.” Dara said as she started walking away. Seunghyun laughed then held Dara’s arm.
 
“Where are you going?”
 
“Far away from you as possible.” Dara said as she removed his hand harshly. Seunghyun just chuckled.
 
“You’re still so cute even when you’re angry.”
 
“Whatever, Seunghyun. I hate you right now.”
 
“Ya~ Tokki, I was just teasing you.”
 
“Nope. I’m hard to please.”
 
“Oh! Really? Want me to please you?” Seunghyun playfully said as he winked at her. Dara’s jaw dropped, understanding what he meant.
 
“Ya~!!” And she slapped his arm. Seunghyun just laughed and laughed until he can’t breathe anymore.
 
“Gaaah. Make me stop laughing! My tummy huuuurts~” he whined. Dara rolled her eyes.
 
“I’m gonna leave you now.” Dara said and started walking away again. In an instant, Seunghyun stopped laughing and followed Dara.
 
“Dara-ah...” Seunghyun called out to her but she didn’t turn to look, she just walked faster. “Aigoo. Ssantokki~” Dara then stopped and turned to him. She gave him a death glare and Seunghyun just chuckled. “Is ‘Ssantokki’ the magic word?”
 
Dara turned her back at him and sighed deeply. Seunghyun reached for her arm and clung it into his arm then he smiled sheepishly at her. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. She pouted and turned to him again before smiling.
 
“I hate you.”
 
“I don’t. Let’s grab something to eat before we head out our adventure? Oh! Let’s also buy snacks.” Dara nodded happily.
 
‘I think ‘food’ is the magic word. Hahaha!’
 
“Why are you laughing evilly, Tabi? You look like you’ve plotted my murder.” Dara asked as they walked back to her car.
 
“I would never murder you though.” He chuckled.
 
“Anyway, what do you want to eat then?”
 
“Hmm. Yanggaeng!”
 
“Yanggaeng?”
 
“Ne~! Yanggaeng!” Seunghyun excitedly said as he sat at the passenger seat. He chanted it repeatedly. Dara just shook her head and went to the driver’s seat.
 
“Ya! Lunch first then yanggaeng!”
 
“Ani! Yanggaeng! Yanggaeng! Yanggaeng!”
 
“No! Let’s have lunch first then we’ll buy lots of yanggaeng.” Seunghyun pouted and crossed his arms. “Ya~ Tabi~ I promise to buy many of your yanggaeng and then you can have it all.” Seunghyun turned to her and smile. Dara rolled her eyes again at him.
 
“You choose our lunch then.” He suggested.
 
“Hmm. Do you like fried chicken? I’ve been craving since the other day.”
 
“Okay. Then we can have yanggaeng?”
 
“Then we’ll have yanggaeng. And our adventure too.”
 
“Do you like to go to the amusement park or something?”
 
“Nah, I hate amusement parks.”
 
“Whoa! Chincha?! I thought girls love them.”
 
“Apparently, I’m not one of those girls.”
 
“Arasso. We’ll just be spontaneous then.”
 
“Hmm. I like that idea.”
 
‘Will you like me too?’
 
** 
 
“Ahhh! Best lunch ever!” Dara chuckled at Seunghyun. They’ve also already bought some snacks and lots of yanggaeng.
 
“And you only wanted to eat yanggaeng.”
 
“It’s my favorite!”
 
“Obviously. Hmm. Where do we go next?”
 
“Want me to drive this time?”
 
“It’s okay. I’ll still drive. How about when we go back, it’s your turn?”
 
“Okay!” Dara drove and turned the radio on. Seunghyun continued to babble about his work and what had happened to his week. Dara chuckled at him because he sounded so happy and tired at the same time.
 
“You have finally adjusted, huh?”
 
“Yeah. It was a big help working with Jiyong.”
 
‘And you being by my side makes me happier and inspired... Haish. Seunghyun, what are you thinking again?’
 
“That’s good news. Are you going to expand it though?”
 
“I’m planning to, next year. Maybe another branch in Japan. Eunhye-”
 
“Who’s Eunhye?”
 
“Oh. She’s my secretary.”
 
“She?”
 
“Ne~ Remember the girl who was with Jiyong and I when we first bumped into Divine’s?” Dara nodded. “That’s Eunhye.”
 
“Arasso. And then?”
 
“Why’d you ask?” He said wiggling his eyebrows at Dara. She just raised an eyebrow at him and turned to the road again.
 
“Nothing. Just curious. It was the first time I’ve heard her name.”
 
“Chincha? I haven’t told you about my secretary before?”
 
“I don’t need to know your capades with her, you know.” Seunghyun laughed hoarsely.
 
“Ya! You have such a naughty mind, Ms. Park. Eunhye and I don’t share any intimate or romantic feelings toward each other. She’s married you know.” Seunghyun made a clicking sound on his tongue and shook his head. Dara sighed in relief.
 
“Ara, ara. Mian. I was just teasing. And then? What did Eunhye-ssi do?” Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders and chuckled.
 
“You’re so funny. Anyway, Eunhye closed a deal in Japan. We might go there too. But it’s scheduled next year.”
 
“Hmm. So, you’re leaving as well...” Dara’s voice trailed off. Seunghyun turned to her and stared at her.
 
“I’m not leaving. I’ll just check where the perfect place to build Divine’s and then I’ll be back in here.”
 
“Ah, I see. I think that’s a better idea. Oh! Have you watched Master’s Sun, Tabi?”
 
“Huh? No. Why?”
 
“I haven’t too. But Seungri once told me that it was a good drama series. Anyway, the owner of Kingdom, it was a mall too, he also owns a hotel. Why don’t you try out having a hotel?”
 
“Hmm... That’s not a bad idea at all. It will help increase sales. I’ll pitch the idea out soon and I’ll let you know.” Dara giggled. Seunghyun felt giddy over his body upon seeing this.
 
‘You really have no idea how you affect me, don’t you?’ Seunghyun thought.
 
“Stop staring. You’re making me conscious.” Seunghyun chuckled and diverted his gaze on the road.
 
“Where are you planning to go?”
 
“You know, I used to do this way back in college. When I wanted to escape, I’ll just ride a bus to anywhere and just explore where it leads me to. Fun times. I even got to do this with Seungri too.”
 
“What? Really?”
 
“Yeah. He’s my college friend.” Seunghyun pouted. “Ya. Why are you sulking?”
 
“Nothing. I thought this is your first time to go on an adventure with a guy.” Dara chuckled at his childishness.
 
“Aigoo. Seungri’s like my brother so it’s inevitable. But this is different, Tabi. This is really different.”
 
**
 
They decided to go to the beach and placed their things under a tree. They sat and stayed there for a while, taking in the calming sound of waves crashing to the shore.
 
“This is so relaaaaxing.” Seunghyun said as he closed his eyes and leaned his back on the tree. Dara stared at him for a while before looking back at the sea. She took out her polaroid camera and started snapping the beach.
 
It wasn’t that hot but the sun was striking at them. Still, they felt soothed and relaxed.
 
Seunghyun sat up straight and eyed Dara who was taking a lot of pictures and at the same collecting seashells.
 
“Look, Tabi! This is such a cute seashell!” Dara called out to him waving the shell. Seunghyun smiled and nodded his head. Dara then continued taking pictures. “Let’s take one too, Tabi!” Dara said as she went back and sat beside Seunghyun. The latter shook his head.
 
“I don’t take those. I look like .”
 
“No, you don’t.”
 
“Yes, I do.”
 
“No, you don’t.”
 
“Yes, I do.” Dara heaved a deep sigh.
 
“Then you’re a handsome . Satisfied?” Seunghyun laughed and finally agreed to snap a picture. When he saw his first ever perfect picture with Dara, he asked for more. “Whaaaat? Once is enough!”
 
“But I want to have a copy too!”
 
“Then I’ll just give you this one.”
 
“No, you can’t! So you’ll have a copy too.”
 
“Aigoo! Fine. You’ll buy me more film, arasso?!” Seunghyun grinned and nodded his head. After taking another picture, he quickly took it and checked it out.
 
“Yay! We look so good here.”
 
“I told you, you don’t look like a cute poo.” Seunghyun rolled his eyes. He reached for his wallet from his pocket and tucked the picture in. It would be the first thing that he would see when he opens his wallet.
 
“Because I’m handsome.”
 
“Yes, you do.”
 
“HOHOHOHOHO!” Dara chuckled.
 
“Let’s have some ice cream!” Seunghyun looked at Dara expectantly, eyes sparkling the moment he heard ice cream. He nodded his head instantly.
 
The two got back in the car and searched for an ice cream parlor. Luckily, there was and they found themselves eating once again.
 
**
 
“Sleep first, Dara. I’ll wake you up when we’re at your building.” Dara happily complied. They were on their way back to Seoul and Seunghyun was driving. And as she had told Seunghyun, he’d be going to see her DJ in the flesh. He was really excited about it but then again remembered Woobin.
 
When they arrived Dara’s building, it was only 7pm but they proceeded to where the DJ’s booth was located.
 
“Dara-ah, why are you so early? Your shift’s gonna be in 2 hours.”
 
“Ah, well I just decided to go early because I missed my shift yesterday. Thanks for covering for me, Joongie.”
 
“It was my pleasure.” Jaejoong winked at Dara and the latter giggled. Seunghyun saw this and clenched his fists.
 
‘This ing bastard. I’ll punch his beautiful face until no one would recognize him anymore.’
 
Dara felt Seunghyun tensed. “Ah. Jaejoong, meet my friend Choi Seunghyun. Tabi~ This is Kim Jaejoong. He’s also a DJ here. He works the shift before me.” Seunghyun nodded his head. Jaejoong eyed Seunghyun.
 
‘The moment I winked at Dara he began acting different. I see.’
 
“It’s nice to meet you, Jaejoong-ssi.”
 
“It’s also nice to meet you, Seunghyun-ssi. Hmm... Don’t worry. I’ll not steal Dara away from you.” Jaejoong said and gave him a wink before excusing himself because he has to go back inside the booth. Dara chuckled.
 
“What are you laughing at? He really looks like he’s going to flirt with you.” This made Dara to laugh while pointing at Seunghyun. “Ya!”
 
“Shh. Don’t shout, Jaejoong’s on air already. See?” She pointed at the sign on top of the door’s booth. The light of the sign was on.
 
“Tch.” Dara laughed again and motioned him to sit down. He did and ignored Dara.
 
“Ya. Tabi~ He will not flirt with me because for sure, he’s gonna flirt with you.” Dara whispered to his ear and Seunghyun’s eyes widen and turned into a perfect circle (HAHAHA). He abruptly turned to Dara and the girl jumped a little in surprise.
 
“Whaaaaaat?” Seunghyun mouthed but no voice came out. Dara laughed more and patted his head.
 
“You’re so funny.” Dara said as she pinched his cheeks. Moments later, Woobin entered the studio and quickly saw Seunghyun. He’s jaw tightened.
 
“Hi.” Woobin greeted them. Seunghyun looked at him with an eyebrow arched and just nodded.
 
“Hello, Woobin-ah! Seunghyun will be joining us tonight.” Dara declared. Woobin smiled faintly and it didn’t escape Dara’s eyes. “Are you okay?” She asked.
 
“Yes. Why wouldn’t I be?” He answered and went to his working place. The sound engineer before him greeted him and went out.
 
‘What’s with him?’ She thought.
 
“Bye, Dara-ah. I’ll go home early tonight. Woobin’s covering for me.”
 
“Arasso. Take care on your way home, Soohyun-ah.” Kim Soohyun was the other sound engineer who works from 6pm-9pm every Friday. This was only his part time job. On the other hand, Woobin works the night shift of the radio station.
 
Dara introduced Soohyun to Seunghyun before the guy went home.
 
“Your usual workmates are guys?” Seunghyun whispered to Dara.
 
“Hmm. Yes. Since the other female DJs have morning schedules.” Seunghyun nodded.
 
‘Hmpf. Sausage. Sausage everywhere. So irritating.’
 
“No one tried courting you though?” Seunghyun asked. Dara stiffened on her seat before replying and Seunghyun never failed to notice. “Someone did.” He accusingly said. Dara turned to him and raised a brow.
 
“No, no one bothered.”
 
“Then why did you stiffen when I threw the question at you?”
 
“Because I’ve realized that no one did try. I’m that un-‘wantable’, Tabi.” Seunghyun chuckled.
 
“What are you saying? Just because no one tried doesn’t mean you’re not. That’s so silly of you to think.”
 
“I’ve been running after love ever since, you know. It pains me a little.” Seunghyun’s smile slowly faded away.
 
‘If only...’
 
**
 
Dara’s shift was over and Seunghyun was clapping his hands so proudly at her. Dara chuckled.
 
“You’re so amazing!” Seunghyun said the moment she went out of the booth. Woobin rolled his eyes and turned off the equipment.
 
“Thank you very much, Mr. Choi Seunghyun.”
 
“I am now your number 1 fan, Tokki!” Dara chuckled. Woobin snapped his head and looked at Seunghyun.
 
‘Tokki? He called Dara ‘Tokki’? Are they that close now?’
 
Dara tugged the hem of Woobin’s shirt letting him out of his trance.
 
“Woobin-ah, I said do you want to have midnight snacks with us?”
 
“Oh... I can’t tonight, Dara-ah. I need to go back home. I’d be going to Gwangju tomorrow, first thing in the morning. I’m sorry. Maybe next time?” Dara nodded her head slowly.
 
“Arasso. I understand. Please keep safe then.”
 
“Thank you. I’d be off now. Will you be okay, Dara-ah to lock our office?”
 
“Ne. Don’t worry. Thank you! Bye, Woobin-ah!” Woobin smiled and waved at her.
 
“Bye, Seunghyun-ssi.” He said and bowed. Seunghyun bowed as well.
 
“Bye, Woobin-ssi.” The guy smiled and left.
 
“Ya~ Tokki, ppalli! Ppalli! I’m really hungry.” Dara chuckled at her company.
 
“Ya~ Tabi, be more patient. Arasso?” Seunghyun pouted but nodded his head. He was just so stoked to be with Dara.
 
 
**
 
 
Woop! Hope you like it ^^