The Ribbon

Finding Love

Konnichiwa, minna-san! :) Thank you very much to my new subscribers ant12345, lightning_TabiSan, moufeh, wanderain, Mybutterflyhigh, topren_31, and Gnarly_squid! Thank you also to tabitabi and lightning_TabiSan for upvoting my story! :") you people make my heart go giddy! Teeheehee! <3 heart heart! Here’s another update. ^^

 
 
**
 
 
“Yoboseyo?” Seungri opened his cellphone as he saw an unknown number called him, he recognized that it was a phone number from Korea. He’s now in Japan, he was cast as an extra actor in a new JDrama series of Inoue Mao. Seungri has a different cellphone whenever he’s in Japan but he doesn’t use it much since no one really from Seoul would call him when he’s abroad.
 
“Ah! Hyung! Why did you call? Ohhh. Ne ne. Gwenchana. I’m glad it helped. Of course. Ne. I’d be back in Seoul in 2 weeks. Uh huh. Ara ara. Gomawo, hyung! Bye bye.” Seunghyun had called him to say thanks because Seungri did promote Divine’s and it helped their sales to increase more. Not that their business was going on a crisis, but with Seungri’s promotions, it helped them to gain more.
 
‘Kekeke. Seunghyun hyung can be a pabo at times.’ He said as he walked back to the set. On his way, he saw a familiar tall blonde skinny girl talking to the director. ‘What the? Could it be?’
 
As he walked closer, he noticed that the girl saw him already and was sending his way death glares. If these glares could really kill, he would be dead by now.
 
“Ah, my favorite girl.” Seungri teased as he smirked. The girl rolled her eyes at him.
 
“Oh! You know each other?” The director asked them.
 
“Hai, director-san. Lee Chaerin, my female counterpart.” He replied again coolly. Chaerin spat at him. Then the two of them looked at the director and smiled innocently.
 
“That’s great! Then your part wouldn’t be that hard.” The two exchanged glances. They were called the last minute so they didn’t really know their part. A production assistant gave each of them copy of the script.
 
“Seungri-san and Chaerin-san. Here’s your respective scripts. The highlighted ones are your parts.” She instructed.
 
“Hai. Arigato gozaimasu.” The two replied in unison and smiled at the PA. Then they returned their attention to the scripts.
 
“What the actual ...” Seungri said with wide eyes.
 
“ !”
 
“Easy, girl. Let’s do that later.” Seungri as he winked.
 
“Ya Seungrat! We can’t even stand each other and in this story we’re... We’re...” Chaerin’s in panic mode but Seungri didn’t mind the crazy girl.
 
“A couple. God dammit. It’s just an act, Chaerin. It’s not like it’s the end of our lives and .”
 
“I know, you freaking idiot! But we have to hold hands, embrace, and kiss too! YUCK!!” Seungri smirked.
 
“Ah. Nervous, are we? Don’t worry, Chae. I’m looking forward to it.”
 
“Don’t be too full of yourself, baka baka paboya!! And don’t call me ‘Chae’.” Chaerin replied to him as she rolled her eyes and walked to her dressing room. Seungri laughed to himself.
 
‘Ah. That feeling of contentment that I’ve annoyed her again.’ He thought.
 
**
 
“Chae! Calm down. I can’t understand what you’re saying.” Dara said over the phone. Chaerin called her ten minutes ago but until now she can’t seem to process what the girl was saying.
 
Dara was sitting at the balcony part of her apartment. She doesn’t have class today.
 
“Aigoo. Chaerin-ah. You’re better than this. I know Seungri can annoy the hell out of you, but remember, the director asked personally for the two of you. That means the director must have seen something great with you guys. Chae, set aside those ‘hatred’ feelings towards Seungri. You can do this, professionally. I’d be here for you cheering, arasso? Ne~ do your best, Chaerin-ah. Aja aja fighting! Kekeke. Ne. I miss you too. See you in 2 weeks! Bye~ sarang sarang!”
 
‘Kekeke. Those two.’ Dara laughed softly to herself. She was overlooking the beautiful city of Seoul when she remembered what Seungri told her last week.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
Dara was walking around Divine’s with her friends, Hyesun and Donghae. Their class finished early so they decided to take a stroll. Hyesun wore her big shades because someone might recognize her and Donghae was making fun of her because of it.
 
“You look like a bee.”
 
“Oh, shut up.”
 
“I can see your eyes rolling at me behind that hideous shades.” Donghae said. Dara laughed at them.
 
Seungri being the new model of Divine’s was there as well and he was on his way home when he spotted Dara.
 
“Dara noona!” He called out to her. Dara scanned the mall and saw Seungri so she waved at him enthusiastically.
 
“Seungri-ah!” She said, Hyesun and Donghae strolling behind her. “Did you buy something?”
 
“Ani. I just came here for hyung. I’m the new model for Divine’s!” Seungri excitedly said. Dara chuckled.
 
‘This kid sure knows he’s charming.’ Dara thought.
 
“I see. Wow. Congrats, Seungri-ah. I’m so proud of you.” Dara said as she pinched his cheeks. The boy felt giddy and giggled at his noona.
 
“Omo. Is that Seungri?”
 
“Oh my god, Seungri the actor?!”
 
“Is she his girlfriend?”
 
“She’s pretty! Lucky oppa!”
 
“Wait. Isn’t she the radio DJ?”
 
“Dara Park?”
 
“And oh! The girl with the shades. Isn’t she Goo Hyesun?”
 
They all heard whispers and they all laughed together.
 
“Seungri-ah. This is Goo Hyesun. I think you know her already though. And this is Lee Donghae.” She introduced. They all bowed at each other.
 
“It’s nice to see you again, Hyesun noona. And it’s nice to meet you, Donghae hyung. I hope you don’t mind I called you hyung. Kekeke.” Seungri chuckled nervously.
 
“I don’t mind.” Replied the very handsome, Donghae.
 
“Ah! Dara noona, please do buy something here in Divine’s, ne? So we can help Seunghyun hyung and Jiyong hyung. Hyesun noona and Donghae hyung should too.” Seungri smiled sweetly at them. The girls chuckled and Donghae was amazed with the younger guy.
 
‘Whoa. He sure has a way to a woman’s heart.’ Donghae thought to himself as he observed the two girls.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
‘I should probably go and visit Divine’s. It’s a bit boring around here anyways.’ Dara decidedly thought to herself. She grabbed her car keys and went out.
 
Upon arriving, she didn’t exactly know what to do so she just ambled around.
 
Seunghyun then was roaming the mall, checking on his clients and customers as well. He saw Dara looking at some of the items. He motioned his bodyguards to stop following him and went to Dara. Seunghyun just stood there beside her.
 
“I think the pink ribbon suits you, Dara-ssi.” He said. Dara was surprised and turned to look who it was.
 
“Omo! Seunghyun-ssi.” Dara then bowed. He did the same. “Do you think pink suits me?” She asked as she reached for the pink ribbon. She was battling with herself if she should get one. Seunghyun nodded.
 
“Ne. Pink suits you.” Dara smiled at him and he just stared at her then looked away. Dara pouted.
 
“You hate me, don’t you?” Dara asked and went to the counter. She decided to buy the pink ribbon.
 
“Let me.” Seunghyun said to Dara and bought the ribbon himself.
 
“Sajangnim!” The cashier said. Seunghyun just nodded his head.
 
“Aish. You don’t have to.” Dara said as she was giving him her money. Seunghyun just shook his head and gave her the item. The ribbon was put into a cute white box and was tied with a golden bow.
 
“I insist. This is the only thing I could do so you won’t think that I hate you.” He answered without looking at her. Dara felt her cheeks burn.
 
“Kamsahamnida, Seunghyun-ssi.”
 
“Seunghyun. Just Seunghyun.”
 
“Oh! Kamsahamnida, Seunghyun.” Dara covered her face and turned her back to Seunghyun because she was feeling so shy. Seunghyun found her amusing and chuckled.
 
GROOOOOOWL~
 
‘Aisht! Pabo, Dara! Paboya!’
 
Seunghyun laughed softly. “Have you eaten your lunch?” Dara turned to him and smiled shyly.
 
“Ah. Ehhh. Aniyo~ I forgot. Kekeke. I guess I better be going and eat.” Dara said as she bowed and waved goodbye to Seunghyun.
 
“Ya! I haven’t eaten either.” Dara stopped and looked at him, then she smiled.
 
“Let’s eat!” She announced and quickly grabbed Seunghyun’s arm. The latter was amazed.
 
‘Alright. When it comes to food, she’s beyond happy.’ He thought and smiled to himself.
 
 
**
 
 
Annyeong again! Haha. I decided that Seunghyun will not be a bad guy here in the story. Just the right amount of jerkiness. Kekekeke. Kidding. :))