The Sweet Nothings

Finding Love

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late updates. I’m trying to delay it a bit because I’ve just requested a poster. Kekeke!! :))) sorry! :)) Gomawoyo, chinguya~! :*

 

Thank you very much to lam3898, ycar1088, TabiTabiPo, immarvelleuix, akuravangg, Aemielee, miselle, and LilMissSanShine for subscribing to this story! Kekeke. You guys made my day ^^ :*

 
I hope you’ll like this update too ^^ it’s not much but I really am hoping you won’t hate me. Kekekeke.
 
 
**
 
 
Seunghyun entwined his fingers with Dara. They were walking at the park. They’ve been a couple for months already and their friends were really happy for them. But a few were still curious though.
 
“Tabi~ Let’s visit halmeoni next Saturday when you’re free.” She said as she cooed Seunghyun. He chuckled at her.
 
“You’re so beautiful, Tokki. I can’t help but fall in love with you again and again and again.” He said that as he kissed her nose. Dara scrunched the part Seunghyun kissed. “And of course, we’ll visit your grandmother next week. I’m also free in the weekends. Don’t worry.” He smiled coolly and Dara felt her heart beat faster.
 
“You’re the best, Tabi. I love you.”
 
“I love you more.” He said and playfully pinched her cheek. Dara giggled.
 
“I’m famished!” She said as a growling sound was heard. Dara blushed and Seunghyun chuckled at her. “Sorry. You’ll get to hear a lot of that in the future.”
 
“I don’t mind. I’ll still fall in love with you everyday.” He answered as he winked at her. 
 
“So cheesy, Mr. Choi.” Dara made a face. Seunghyun smirked at her and playfully pinched her cheeks. They went to the nearest ramyun shop because it was Dara’s favorite.
 
RING RING RING RING RING!
 
“Yoboseyo?” Dara said over the phone. Seunghyun looked at her and gestured that she should eat first. Dara just nodded but kept the phone on her ear. “Mianhe, Bommie~ I have a date with Seunghyun right now. Hmm. Why don’t you and Youngbae just join us? Huh? Kekeke. Fine. Arasso! I’ll see you tomorrow. Love yaaa~!”
 
“Bom?” He asked.
 
“Yeap. She wanted me to go with her and Youngbae for a movie. She thought you were still at work, forgetting it’s a Saturday. Anyway, the girls and I are having a sleepover at Chaerin’s instead tomorrow night.” Dara answered him as she giggled.
 
“Okay, you girls have fun. But call me when you need anything, arasso?”
 
“Ne~” She said and smiled. Seunghyun felt his cheeks burn. Dara has this weird effect on him and became intense when they became officially a couple. He would blush with everything that she do.
 
‘I have fallen completely in love with Dara.’ He thought and chuckled.
 
“Ya! Why are you chuckling?”
 
“I had thought of this for a lot of times already, Tokki. How much I fell in love with you when at first I don’t believe in love. You effortlessly made me believe in such thing.” Dara blushed.
 
“Kyaaa~ Stop it, Tabi. You’re embarrassing me.” Dara said as she covered her face with her tiny hands. Seunghyun chuckled and reached for her hand and put it down then he held it tightly. Dara looked at him and smiled.
 
“Let’s go for a vacation, Tokki. Let’s travel Europe.” He said suddenly.
 
“Are you serious? Because I won’t back out on that.”
 
“I’m serious.” Dara smiled cheekily.
 
“Okay! When?”
 
“Next month? I’ll be less busy by then.” Dara nodded her head excitedly.
 
“Alright! I’ll make sure that my schedule won’t be as hectic as of today. I’ll ask my boss if I can take some time off.” Dara giggled with the idea.
 
“Okay. That would be great.” Seunghyun said as he smiled sweetly. Dara can’t help herself but to giggle. “What’s wrong? Something on my face?”
 
“Aniyo~ I just can’t believe I’m in a relationship with the hottest, smartest, and most gorgeous man walking on Earth.” Seunghyun blushed with Dara’s statement. They have been exchanging sweet nothings for a while now and they’re not getting tired of it at all. He reached for her cheeks and playfully pinched it.
 
**
 
“When did you realize that Seunghyun likes Dara?” Jiyong asked Seungri, who arrived from the USA again because he was invited for a fashion show event. Jiyong gave Seungri a can of beer while he drank his.
 
“Want to know a secret, hyung?” Jiyong nodded whilst drinking. “Remember at my farewell party?”
 
“Oh ne~ Wait, that’s a long time already!”
 
“I know! So wanna hear it?”
 
“Shoot!”
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
“Hyung... Do you like Dara noona?” Seunghyun was taken aback by his question.
 
‘I didn’t see that coming.’
 
“Why?” He asked instead.
 
“I was just wondering since you two had been spending a lot of time together. Hmm. You do know that Dara noona is so special to me, right?” Seunghyun slowly nodded his head.
 
“By any chance, do you like Dara?” Seungri chuckled.
 
“Oh dear god, no. That would be . Dara noona’s like my girl best friend, mother, and sister all wrapped in one person. I just want the best for her and I don’t want to see her hurting again. Hyung, I know you’d be great for her.” Seunghyun cleared his throat.
 
“You do know I don’t believe in love, right?”
 
“Yes. But that was before, hyung. I hope you can be honest with yourself too.”
 
“Ah, our Seungri’s a man now!”
 
“Ya! Hyung, I’m serious here.” Seungri pouted at his hyung. Seunghyun let out a soft chuckle.
 
“Ne~ Can I tell you a secret then? Just between the two of us?”
 
“Of course! You can always count on me.”
 
Seunghyun leaned closer and whispered at Seungri’s ear. “I’m in love with Dara already. But I just can’t seem to confess it to her yet. I’m still preparing for my big confession day.” Seungri smiled.
 
“Good luck, hyung. I know you’ll do your best. Promise me, you’ll take good care of noona. Okay?”
 
“Of course, I will.” Seunghyun playfully smacked the maknae’s head.
 
“Aigoo.” Seungri said. “And hyung... You should act fast. A lot of guys are literally swarming over Dara noona. You wouldn’t want another guy snatch her away, right?”
 
“Yes. Don’t worry. Just leave everything to your hyung. Thank you, Seungri.”
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
“Whoa. So Seunghyun had planned that confession of his a long time ago? And that’s the reason why he asked for your help?”
 
“Yes! He had been preparing for that confession. Kekeke. And uh huh, that’s the reason he asked for my help. You saw how perfect it was, right hyung?”
 
“Ne, I did. I didn’t know he had that cheesy and sweet side.”
 
“Me too. I was glad it went perfectly fine though. Dara noona’s going crazy then. She thought hyung will introduce her to Seunghyun hyung’s girlfriend or what not. She didn’t realize it was for her.”
 
“Aigooo. Dara’s pretty dense too. She didn’t even notice the other guys falling for her.” Seungri raised a brow at his hyung then.
 
“Don’t tell me-”
 
“Aigoo!! It doesn’t matter, SEUNGRAT. I’m really happy for them. They’re destined to be together. They’ve found love when they were least expecting it.” Jiyong said as he stood up and got another can of beer.
 
“You’re right, hyung.”
 
“So, how’s it going with you Chaerin-ssi?”
 
“Ya!” Seungri threw a pillow from the couch to Jiyong.
 
**
 
“Tabi~”
 
“Yep?”
 
“Do you believe in forever?” Seunghyun chuckled as he heard her question. They were cuddling on the sofa while watching the television. “Please don’t think I’m nuts.”
 
“No, I won’t think of you that way. And yes, now that I have you, I believe in forever.” He answered as he kissed her cheek. Dara felt herself blush. “Oh look! You’re red as a tomato!”
 
“Ya! Tsk.”
 
“Kidding, Tokki tokki baby.” Seunghyun said as he tightened his grip to Dara. The latter chuckled with his reactions.
 
“Tabi~”
 
“Yep?”
 
“Do you think we’ll be together forever?”
 
“Ya! What kind of question is that? Of course we will. That I am sure of.” Seunghyun answered confidently.
 
“Tabi~”
 
“Yep?”
 
“I’m hungry...” Dara whispered.
 
“Kya~! But you just ate!”
 
=))