The Radio DJ

Finding Love
Annyeong!! :) Thank youuu to my new subscriber sweetmiele and thank you very much for upvoting too! I izz so happy! ^^ here’s another simple update. Hope you’ll like it! ^^
 
 
**
 
 

“You’re back again with me, DJ Dara and you’re listening to the only radio station where you hear the best music of all time, Music of Seoul 94.7. How was your week going, everyone? I hope everything’s been great. I’ve read your messages and I feel so happy and loved because of it. To show my love and gratitude for everyone, the next song I’m going to play for you guys is Falling in Love by 2NE1. Only on the radio station where you hear the best music of all time, Music of Seoul 94.7” The song gradually turned louder and it blasted through Seunghyun’s pad. He had been secretly listening to Dara ever since they’ve met and he was very fond of her and her DJ-ing. It has been months ever since Seungri introduced them to her and he still felt giddy every time he sees Dara or hears her through the radio.

 
‘If this is love... I don’t know anymore.’ Seunghyun found himself always battling if he was falling for her. They already were casually going out but as friends only. Still, he feels something more. He wanted more.
 
RING RING RING!
 
‘Hmm? Who could be calling me this late?’ He answered his cellphone without checking the caller ID.
 
“Yoboseyo?” His eyes widen in happiness. This was the person he’d like to hear everyday talking to him, only to him. “A-ah. N-ne, sure. I’ll turn the radio on and listen to you. Oh! I just turned it on that’s why you can hear it already. He he he. Hmm? Song I’d like to request? Lemme think~ oh! Oh! How about Love Song by Big Bang? You play mellow genres every night time, right? Ohhh.. Hmm. W-well... As far as I could remember you told me that. He he he. Ah, ne. Arasso. I heard Woobin. Tch. Yeah, yeah. I’ll listen. Bye~ keep safe later!” Then Dara hang up. Seunghyun felt happy that Dara had asked him what song he likes so she’ll play it on air.
 
“You’re back again with me, DJ Dara, only on the radio station where you hear the best music of all time, Music of Seoul 94.7. Do you like the line up of songs I’ve set you? Heehee. I hope you do. Did you know that, the members of BIG BANG were the very first guests that made their entrance via helicopters on SBS Running Man? Yup, you heard me right! The next song would be a request song from a friend of mine, Love Song by Big Bang and to be followed by Bad girl, Good girl of Miss A...” Seunghyun felt giddy. He noticed that everyday he had been this ecstatic. Everybody noticed it too.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
“Seunghyun-ah... You’re freakishly ing happy. Is something up? Do you have a girlfriend, huh?” Jiyong asked, wiggling his eyebrows at him. That morning he noticed Seunghyun humming a tune that was not familiar and he only giggled. “You’ve been at ease, lately. Before, you always arrive in the office with your scary face. But now, everyone can see your happy. In every movement of yours, Seunghyun.”
 
“Aish. You’re probably overthinking things. Want to take a leave, Jiyong-ah? you, bro. That’s not a scary face. That’s my hot and y face. And nope, no girlfriends. GFs equal to love. Love equals hurt. So, andwae!” Seunghyun stubbornly replied to Jiyong that caused the latter to just laugh at him.
 
“Keep denying, Seunghyun. But you, yourself is giving it all away.” Jiyong said as he winked at his friend. Seunghyun scrunched his nose.
 
“Don’t go homo mode, bro.” Seunghyun teased and acted as if he wanted to puke. Jiyong laughed.
 
“You’re so silly, Seunghyun.” He said as he went out of Seunghyun’s office.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
“Love Song by Big Bang? I know someone who always bring that song up. Argh. Who was it again? Bae? Daesung?” Jiyong said to himself. He couldn’t sleep yet so he decided to turn the radio on and remembered Dara was on air from 9pm-12mn. With minutes of contemplating of who was his friend who’s favorite song was Love Song, finally his eyes widen in realization.
 
“Choi Seunghyun! Hah. I’ve always known that guy likes Dara. Pabo, Seunghyun-ah!” He muttered. He was at the living room, lying down on his couch, staring at the ceiling while listening to the radio.
 
“He must have told Dara that he likes the song.” Jiyong chuckled.
 
**
 
“Unnie~ can I request a song too?” Minzy asked over the phone. She and Bom had just gone back from London for another fashion show. Minzy, as she always claim it, was Dara’s number one fan so she called her. “Chincha? Yaay! Hmm. I’d like to request Tell Me by Wonder Girls. Juseyo! Ne~ yaaay! Gomawoyo, unnie! Ne! I’m listening tonight. Well every night! Kekeke. Bom unnie is at her room, probably sleeping already. Hmm. Oh? Ne! Gwenchana. Bye unnie! Talk to you again soon. I miss you more! Bye!”
 
Minzy stood up and went to Bom’s room. She knocked her door twice before the latter opened it. Bom was stretching and yawning.
 
“Ne? Did something happen?” Bom asked in between yawns. Minzy chuckled.
 
“DJ Dara will play my song request!” Minzy giggled.
 
“Aigoo!! Then I shall request too!” Bom said as she stomped her feet inside her room to get her phone. Minzy just laughed at her jelly unnie.
 
“Call her later, unnie when the song starts playing. She’s still on air.” Bom nodded in agreement. She sure misses Dara since they’ve stayed in London for a good 1 month.
 
**
 
“Dara-ah. You did well again tonight, as always. You should do your best in everything and you’ll surely be successful.” Woobin told her. Dara chuckled. Their shift ended already and they were fixing their things.
 
“Gomawo, Woobin-ah. I could really use your encouraging words.” She replied. Woobin plastered his smile and she smiled back. In all honesty, Dara felt touched because Woobin was really a great person. He doesn’t forget reminding her that she should always aim for the best.
 
“Are you hungry? Or thirsty?” He asked.
 
“Hmm. Ani. But, are you?” Woobin flushed.
 
“N-ne. I’m a bit hungry. But it’s okay, Dara-ah! I’ll just go and probably eat at home.”
 
“Aigoo. It’s okay, Woobin-ah. Let’s have some midnight snack before heading home.” Dara exclaimed. She can’t really deny food. Woobin saw the sparkle on her eyes and chuckled.
 
They head out of the building and searched for a fast food that was still open. Luckily, McDonald’s was open 24 hours.
 
“What are you having?” He asked. They were standing near the counter so they could choose from the menu.
 
“Hmm. I guess, I’ll have ice cream and fries. You?”
 
“Burger meal!” Dara chuckled. Sometimes, Woobin acts child like too and she found it really cute and amusing.
 
“Arasso. My treat tonight, Woobin-ah.”
 
“Eh? No, Dara-ah! It should be me.” Dara rolled her eyes at him.
 
“Should we split the bill instead?”
 
“Not a bad idea. Ara!”
 
They’ve ordered and ate their food happily.
 
BUZZ!
 
Dara reached for her phone to check who messaged her.
 
Tabi’ she felt her heart raise upon seeing the name and smiled. Woobin just observed her.
 
Ssantokki~! Are you home already? I loved your show. I didn’t know that you play great songs. /Dara rolls her eyes/ Text me when you get home?
 
Dara giggled when she read the text message.
 
“Someone special?” Woobin asked. Dara almost choke on her food and grabbed her drink then shook her head.
 
“Aniyo. Just a friend.”
 
“Hmm. Was that Choi Seunghyun?” Dara eyed him carefully before responding.
 
“N-ne.” She nervously responded. For some reason, she felt awkward saying it to Woobin. The guy has clearly been dear to her but she also knows that he was not courting her. But somewhere in her heart, she knows how Woobin felt for her. She just doesn’t want to assume.
 
“Hmm.”
 
“You know... You’re a lot like him.” Woobin choke and coughed furiously. Dara was shocked and reached for his drinks and gave it to him. Woobin drank before saying his thanks.
 
“WHAT?!”
 
“A man of few words, I guess? Kidding. But seriously... You resemble him in a way.”
 
“So not! That scumbag has a lot of things to say. And I’m undeniably more attractive than him! And gentle too. Tsk.” Dara chuckled at his reaction. She wasn’t sure as well why she said that too.
 
“There! Right there. Woobin and Seunghyun. You’re one!” Dara teased. Woobin glared at her and mock-angrily ate his food. Dara laughed. “Ya! Eat carefully. You might choke again.”
 
“Hmpf.”
 
“Ara. You’re a lot more attractive and gentle than Seunghyun.” She said in defeat.
 
“HOHOHOHOHO.” Woobin laughed and Dara joined in.
 
“You’re as weird as everyone.”
 
“Can’t deny that!” He replied.
 
 
**
 
Credits to the owner of the facts for Big Bang via Tumblr. Hihi. Thank youuu! :)