The Answer

Finding Love

Finding Love is nearing to its end. Huhuhu. Saranghaeyo, chingus!! :** <3 thank you very much for sticking up with me this whole time. I am beyond grateful ^^ kamsahamnida!!!!

 
Thank you to my new subscriber lowhigh!! Thank you also for upvoting!! Thank you everyone for leaving comments!! :) I appreciate you all. <3
 
 
**
 
 
Dara woke up and sat on her bed gently. She felt her head was still throbbing.
 
“Owww...” She kept massaging her head and was surprised when something moved beside her. “Tabi?!” Dara exclaimed. That’s when it hit her. Seunghyun’s arm was still wrapped around her waist. She remembered that last night he went to her apartment and took care of her. Dara caressed Seunghyun’s face, full of love.
 
“Hmm.” Seunghyun stirred from his slumber and opened his eyes slowly. Dara smiled at him. “Tokki?” He sat up and scratched his eyes.
 
‘So adorable, Tabi~’ She thought and giggled. Seunghyun smiled at her while scratching his eyes.
 
“Are you feeling better now?”
 
“Ne, a bit. But my head still hurts.” Seunghyun touched her forehead.
 
“You still have fever, but it’s not that high anymore.” He said and he stood up. “Get some more sleep. I’ll just prepare breakfast-” He stopped speaking. Dara raised her eyebrows at him wondering why he stopped.
 
“Are you okay?” Dara asked.
 
“I mean, I’ll prepare lunch. It’s 1pm already.” He said and pointed at her wall clock. Dara looked at it as well.
 
“Aigoo. I’m late for class.” Seunghyun turned to her.
 
“You can’t attend class nor work today. You’re still sick. You need some rest.”
 
“But-”
 
“No buts, Park Sandara. I’ll just talk to Woobin about it.” He said and went out of the room. Dara pouted then her eyes widen.
 
‘He’ll talk to Woobin?’ Dara grinned and lied down again. She tucked herself on her blanket and started dozing off.
 
“Annyeonghaseyo, Woobin-ssi. Hmm. Ne. Dara’s feeling a bit better now but she still has fever. Ne. She can’t attend. Will it be alright if she stay at home again? Oh, chincha? Arasso. Ne. Kamsahamnida, Woobin-ssi.” Seunghyun hanged up. He felt glad because Woobin had offered that he’ll talk to their boss so they can be informed that Dara was still sick. Seunghyun went again to the kitchen and prepared lunch.
 
Moments later, he was finally finished cooking and brought the food to her room. Seunghyun brought one for himself too. He placed it on the chair and tapped Dara’s shoulders gently.
 
“Tokki, let’s eat lunch.” He whispered to her ear. Dara sat up and smiled.
 
“Gomawo, Tabi. I’m sorry, I’m being such a burden right now.”
 
“Aniyo. I promised Seungri too that I will take care of you.” He said whilst placing her food on the bed. Dara’s face fell.
 
‘He’s just doing this because of his promise to Seungri? Aigoo. I don’t need to hear that right now.’ She thought and felt miserable upon remembering his mystery woman. Seunghyun noticed how Dara became silent and looked serious. He touched her forehead again.
 
“Aigoo. Your fever is getting higher again. You need to eat and drink medicine, arasso?” He said and Dara just nodded. She slowly ate her meal. Seunghyun sighed and smiled. “And I’m also doing this because I like taking care of you. You are not a burden to me, Dara. You’re my-” Seunghyun was cut off because his phone started ringing. “.” Dara’s brows furrowed.
 
“I’m your WHAT?!” She exclaimed. Seunghyun chuckled and answered his phone.
 
“Yoboseyo? Oh... Jiyeon noona (Gummy).” He said. Dara stopped eating.
 
‘Jiyeon? Was that the girl he was with before?’ She thought and she felt that she lost her appetite. Seunghyun was laughing over the phone. Dara stood up and held her plates. Seunghyun looked at her questioningly but she didn’t say anything. She went out and placed her unfinished food inside the refrigerator. Then she went to the couch and lied down. Dara didn’t feel any better. She even felt colder.
 
“Aigoo...” She muttered as she curled up on the couch.
 
“Jiyeon noona, mianheyo. I can’t talk right now. Ne~ I’m with her right now. She’s really sick. Yep. Don’t worry I’ll introduce her to you when she gets better. Hmm? Ne~ Gomawo noona. I’ll take care of her, don’t worry. Tell omma I said, ‘hi’ and that I’m sorry I wasn’t able to visit her yesterday.” Seunghyun chuckled. His mother will definitely kill him. “Ne. Gomawo, noona. See you soon.” Seunghyun placed his phone on the bedside table and went out of the room. He didn’t notice the sleeping Dara on the couch. “Tokki?” He called out.
 
Seunghyun walked to the kitchen and his eyebrows furrowed. Worried, he was worried. He walked to the living room and sighed in relief upon seeing Dara. He kneeled beside Dara and caressed her face.
 
“Tokki?” He was a bit surprised because her fever was getting worse. He carried Dara in bridal style and brought her inside the room. “.” He went out to get towels again and placed it on her forehead. He let her drink her medicine and he sat down. Seunghyun wasn’t able to eat anymore.
 
After a few hours, he decided to go to his apartment so he can take a bath and went back to Dara’s apartment. When he went back, Dara was still asleep.
 
“Sandara...” He placed a kiss on Dara’s forehead. She was getting better. Seunghyun made dinner and tried waking Dara up.
 
“Tabi? You’re back?” Seunghyun chuckled.
 
“You woke up earlier?” Dara sat up and nodded her head.
 
“I thought you’re not going back.”
 
“I’ll never leave you.” They smiled at each other. Seunghyun feed Dara.
 
“Gomawo, Tabi.” Dara smiled. Seunghyun nodded and smiled back at her sweetly.
 
“You need to gain more strength. I need to introduce you to someone so dear to me.” Dara’s face fell again. Seunghyun chuckled. “Ya. You look so sad again.”
 
“Andwae. I’m fine.” Dara chewed her food furiously.
 
“Ya! Be careful. You might choke.” Seunghyun chuckled. “She’s my cousin. I’ve always treated her like a real sibling. She went here in Seoul because she wanted me to accompany her. She’s about to get married.” Dara’s eyes widen and coughed. “Aigoo! I told you be careful.” He reached for the water and let her drink.
 
“Gomawo.” Seunghyun chuckled.
 
“Don’t tell me you were jealous of my noona.” He teased.
 
“Ya!” Dara hissed and crossed her arms.
 
“I was just kidding.” Seunghyun laughed.
 
“I hate you.” Seunghyun just continued laughing and when he looked at her again, he stopped. Dara was crying. He placed the plates on the floor and sat on the bed.
 
“Ssantokki~” He cooed and wiped her tears.
 
“You don’t know how bothered and scared I was back there...” She said in between sobs. Seunghyun felt bad.
 
‘Aigoo. I’m the worst.’
 
“I’m sorry, Dara. I didn’t mean that. Woobin told me everything.” He said in a whisper. He wiped her tears again using his thumb. “Please don’t hate me, Tokki. I don’t know what will happen to me if you do.” Dara nodded her head.
 
“I’m sorry. I’ll never hate you, Tabi.” He smiled and pulled her into a hug. The latter hugged him back, still crying.
 
“Aigoo. Please stop crying now.” Dara chuckled and muttered a yes. He continued feeding her and gave her some medicine.
 
“Go to sleep now, okay?” Dara nodded and took a rest again.
 
**
 
“SANDARA!!!!” Dara was startled upon hearing her best friend’s voice across the hallway. She opened the door seeing a furious Bom running towards her apartment. “How come you never told us you got sick?!” She said angrily and hugged her.
 
“Unnie!” Chaerin and Minzy shouted and running behind Bom. Dara chuckled.
 
“Mian, Bommie-ah. I don’t want to make you guys worry. I’m fine now though. It’s been a week actually.” She grinned.
 
“Sorry Darong. We were never able to take care of you.” The three went overseas then when Dara was sick.
 
“How did you know I got sick anyway?” She asked. They were all inside her apartment now and settled at the living room.
 
“Youngbae told me.” Bom said. The others grinned at her. “What?”
 
“Hmm. I smell something fishy over there!” Chaerin said and all of them giggled.
 
“Aniyo. Youngbae and I are... Close friends. You know? Like Dara and Seunghyun?” Bom said and winked at the blushing Dara.
 
“Ya!” Bom giggled.
 
“How’s it going with you and Seunghyun-ssi?” Chaerin asked.
 
“Hmm. Alright, I guess?” Dara replied and shrugged her shoulders. She stood up and prepared some juice for them.
 
“Unnie, did Seunghyun-ssi confess already?” Minzy asked. Dara chuckled at her dongsaeng.
 
“Why would he confess to me?” The three exchanged glances.
 
“Aigoo. Dara-ah.” Bom said.
 
“Look, it’s okay.” Dara said and smiled at them. “I like what we have.”
 
“I'm glad.” Bom replied in agreement.
 
 
**
 
 
Annyeong! Just a short chappie ^^ gomawoyo!! 😁❤️