The Jealous Girl

Finding Love
Annyeonghaseyo!! :) I’m back! Did anyone miss me? Kekekeke! How are you my dear chingus? ^^ I sure did miss all of you and of course our baby TabiSan! Aigoooo. My fan girl moments were stopped in a short time because of school. Boo.
 
Thank you to my new subscribers hooch1028, freckles, dorememe, kellynshe, pinkblue, whitneykgo, TevyBBVIP, _diah13, and jaskoike!! And thank you very much to dorememe and pinkblue for upvoting the story! I’m the happiest when you support me ^^
 
Anyways, here’s my update! Kamsahamnida!! Mwak mwak! ^^
 
 
**
 
 

“Dara nee-chan, are you going to order your usual?” Yuto asked Dara who was reading a book. Dara looked at him and smiled. The young guy blushed.

 
“Yes, Yuto-kun. Please and thank you.” She replied. Yuto smiled and went back to the kitchen. Dara started reading again. A few minutes later, Yuto went back to her and settled her orders on the table. Then he sat across Dara.
 
“Is it okay if I sit here for a while?” He asked.
 
“Oh, it’s fine. But how about Nanako-san?”
 
“I can take a break plus there are not much in coming customers at this time.” Yuto reasoned and Dara nodded her head. “So nee-chan... My mom told me you’ve brought your boyfriend here a few months ago. I was meaning to ask you about that but I always forgot.” Yuto chuckled.
 
“Aigoo. He’s not my boyfriend. Just a close friend. You’re so funny. Anyway... Yuto-kun, you’re graduating college this year right?”
 
“Yup! And I’m so looking forward to it.” He beamed and Dara chuckled. She offered her food to Yuto but the latter declined.
 
“Are you planning to take over your business? Or study again?” Dara asked. Yuto was taking up Business Management as his course.
 
“Oh, I’m planning to explore other opportunities first then maybe study too. I’m so inspired by you, onee-chan. You’re studying again while working. I want to be like that.” Dara chuckled at him.
 
“Fighting, Yuto-kun! Ganbatte! I know you can do it.” Dara exclaimed. Yuto smiled so wide, feeling giddy.
 
“Arigato, onee-chan. Ganbatte!”
 
“Yuto?” Nanako called out to her son. Yuto excused himself and went back to the kitchen. Dara smiled.
 
‘Such a handsome young man, he is.’ She thought. She sipped her drink and opened her book. For some reason, Dara turned to look outside and saw Seunghyun.
 
“Tabi?” She said in a whisper.  Seunghyun was walking across the street. Dara was about to call his phone when she noticed that he was not alone. She gasped. Seunghyun was walking with a woman, his arm was resting on the woman’s shoulders. The two were laughing about something. Dara can’t help but feel a tug on her chest.
 
‘Who is she? Why do they look so happy?’ She thought. Dara sighed deeply and returned her attention to her book.
 
**
 
Throughout the day, Dara had waited for Seunghyun to message her. But the guy didn’t and she can’t help but feel uneasy about it.
 
‘He would always check on me. Aigoo! Maybe he’s having fun with that woman. Tch.’ Dara thought to herself. She did think to message him first because she’ve done that before as well. But this day, she thought that Seunghyun should be the first one to send her a message.
 
‘But he didn’t! Gaaaaaa! I’m going crazy.’ She pouted and crossed her arms on her chest.
 
Dara was already in her office that time. Woobin had noticed how restless she was.
 
“Ya. Dara-ah. What’s up?” He asked. Dara abruptly stopped fidgeting and turned to Woobin.
 
“Nothing, Woobin-ah. Thank you for asking.” Dara replied and sighed. Sensing that it was about Seunghyun again, he rolled his eyes.
 
“Is this about that brat Seunghyun?” He asked.
 
“Ya, Kim Woobin. First of all, it’s not about him. Second, Seunghyun’s definitely not a brat.”
 
“Tch. Yeah, right.” Woobin said and rolled his eyes again. Dara stared at him in disbelief. “Alright, alright. I was just kidding. Geez. Loosen up a bit, will you please?” Dara just pouted and chose to ignore him. Woobin grabbed a chair and sat beside Dara. He gently turned her to face him but the girl didn’t bulge at all. Woobin chuckled and Dara shot him a glare.
 
“Ya. Are you laughing at my misery?”
 
“No~ Hey, Dara... Just tell me what happened.” Dara pondered for a while if she should tell him or should just keep shut. “Come on. I’ll listen.” Dara groaned.
 
“Ugh. Fine, fine.” Dara rolled her eyes at Woobin. He just chuckled at her. “I saw Seunghyun earlier when I was at Nakajima.” Woobin raised a brow at her.
 
‘I knew it. The .’ Woobin thought to himself. He didn’t want to speak his thoughts right now or Dara will just feel worse.
 
“Okay. And then?”
 
“He was with a freaking woman and they look ridiculously freakishly HAPPY.” Dara said as she raised her hands up in defeat. Woobin just stared at her for a while, thinking the right things to say.
 
“Then, what are you doing sulking in here?”
 
“What?” Dara retorted back, annoyed.
 
“Look, for sure that woman is a no one for Seunghyun. That bastard’s in love with you, for Pete’s sake. Instead of sulking, why not try asking him who that woman was?” Dara raised both eyebrows at Woobin and her jaw dropped. She can’t seem to process his words in her head and was surprised with what he said. Dara composed herself and cleared .
 
“You know that I can’t do that.” She replied not looking at Woobin. He gave her a questioning look.
 
“What? Why?” Dara looked at him with sad eyes.
 
“Because I’m that no one.”
 
**
 
“Dara-ah, are you sick? You look so pale.” Hyesun asked and touched her friend’s forehead. They were at their University’s botanical garden and they planned to chill out even though Dara was spacing out.
 
“Ya. Did you even sleep last night?” Donghae asked as well. He noticed the dark circles under Dara’s eyes. She was staring to the wilderness. She wasn’t able to sleep because the thoughts of Seunghyun being with another woman haunted her that much. Even after her work that night, she felt restless.
 
‘I’m so stupid.’ Dara thought to herself.
 
“Did something happen between you and Seunghyun?” Donghae once again asked and Dara looked at him, obviously irritated with his question. “I’ll take that as a yes.” He said and nodded. Dara rolled her eyes at him.
 
“I’m a fool.” She muttered. Her friends looked at her intently. “I’m getting bothered with someone I don’t even know. I just can’t find the guts to ask him. I’m being such an overly attached girlfriend here when I’m not even in a relationship with him. Gaaaah!!” Dara covered her face with her hands in frustration. Hyesun and Donghae exchanged glances. Then Dara told them what had happened.
 
“You do know that you should ask him, right? You can’t just make conclusions, Dara. That would be unfair.” Donghae said. Hyesun nodded her head.
 
“And besides, you can ask him practically anything. You guys are so close.” Hyesun added. Dara shook her head.
 
“I don’t know. I don’t want to meddle on his business.” She sighed deeply. Hyesun looked at Dara worriedly.
 
“Know what, you’ve actually caught a slight fever. I think you need to go home and rest first, Dara.” Hyesun said to her as she touched Dara’s forehead again. The latter nodded in agreement. She actually felt a little lightheaded.
 
“I can bring you home.” Donghae offered. But Dara just shook her head.
 
“I’ll just take a cab. Thank you, Donghae-ah.” He nodded his head. They escorted Dara outside the university and called a cab.
 
**
 
“Tokki?! Tokki?! Are you in there? Open the door!” Seunghyun banged at Dara’s apartment door. He had been standing there for a few minutes already and Dara hadn’t been opening up. Although, yes, he knew her passcode but he didn’t want to barge in like what he did weeks ago when he was drunk.
 
Earlier, he received a call from Woobin.
 
 
FLASHBACK
 
 
10:00pm
 
“Yoboseyo?” Seunghyun answered his phone. He was still at his office finishing some office works. When he heard who called him, his body tensed.
 
“Woobin-ssi? Why did you call?” He listened carefully to what the other line was saying. “WHAT?!” Seunghyun stood up from his seat and gathered his things. “Arasso. I’ll go and check on her. She hasn’t really been replying to my messages too since this morning. Yeah. But... How about her shift? Oh, okay. Good thing Jaejoong-ssi is free. Arasso. Kamsahamnida, Woobin-ssi for informing me.” Seunghyun hang up and rushed to his car.
 
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
 
“Park Sandara!! Come on!! Open the door!” He continued to call out and after a few minutes, he finally gave up.
 
‘I’m just making a fool out of myself. Aigoo.’
 
Seunghyun pressed her key-code and entered her apartment. It was dark so he decided to turn on the lights. He saw Dara’s shoes were scattered near the door and her slippers were no where in sight, meaning she’s home. He proceeded to her room and saw a sleeping Dara breathing heavily. He rushed towards her.
 
“Dara!” Seunghyun exclaimed and held her hand and cupped her face. He touched Dara’s forehead. “You’re burning!” He stood up and went out to get some dry towels and a basin. He filled it with water and went back to Dara’s room. He carefully placed the wet towel on her forehead. “Please get well soon, Ssantokki.” Seunghyun said as he placed a kiss on her hand.
 
Hours passed and Dara still has a high fever. Seunghyun couldn’t sleep and watched over Dara patiently. He caressed her face and brushed his fingers through her hair. He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. Seunghyun smiled.
 
“We’ll eat lots of sweets the moment you get well already, Tokki.” Seunghyun whispered and chuckled. Dara stirred and Seunghyun got surprised. He backed up a little but was still holding her hand. Slowly, Dara’s eyes opened. Surprise was obviously plastered on her face but she didn’t have the energy to react.
 
“Tabi?” Seunghyun smiled and leaned closer to her again. He was taking in the beautiful features of Dara.
 
‘Even though she’s sick, she still looks so damn pretty.’ He thought and caressed her face.
 
“I’m here, Tokki. Are you hungry? I’ll make porridge first, arasso? I’ll also get some medicine.” Seunghyun was about to stand up but was stopped when Dara held his hand tight. He looked back at her. “Or I’ll just stay here by your side?” He smiled. Dara nodded and mouthed a please. Seunghyun nodded his head and held her hand tightly. He started humming an unknown tune to soothe her and after a few minutes, she started to doze off.
 
Seeing that Dara’s breathing evened out, Seunghyun let go of her hand gently and stood up. He knows he has to make food since it looks like she hasn’t eaten yet with her state. He rummaged around the kitchen and made porridge. After cooking, he checked out the time and was surprised that it was already 5am. He called Jiyong.
 
“Annyeong, Jiyong-ah. Kekeke. Ne~ Mianhe, I had to call this early. What? Aniyo. I just want to tell you that I can’t go to the office today. Huh? Um... Uhh.. Aniyo... U-ummm... Well... Dara’s sick and... I have to take care of her. WHAT?! Andwae!! Aigoo. Jiyong, you’re a pabo. Haisht. I’m taking care of her and I will not leave her until she feels better. Arasso? I’ll be going to the office as soon as I can. Tsk. Ne. Tsk tsk. Gomawoyo, Jiyong. Bye bye~” Seunghyun sighed.
 
‘Jiyong, you’re such a pain in the . Aigoo.’ He thought and brought porridge in Dara’s room.
 
‘Kyaaaa. Seunghyun-ah, paboya!! You made her sleep then now you’re gonna wake her up?! What’s your ing problem? Tsk.’ Seunghyun battled with himself but he also thought the porridge will be colder if he won’t wake her up and he knows that she should eat. So he tapped her shoulders gently.
 
“Ssantokki baby, please wake up? You need to eat first and drink medicine.”
 
“Hmm.”
 
“Come on, Tokki.” Dara opened her eyes slowly. She still has a high fever. Seunghyun helped her to sit up. “How are you feeling?” He asked as he feed her with porridge.
 
“Hmm. I don’t know.” Seunghyun watched her chew her food.
 
“Please, Tokki. Tell me what can I do to help you feel better.” Dara shook her head lightly. Seunghyun sighed. He was dead worried about Dara. “Do you want to go to the hospital? Let’s have you checked up, just to be sure that this is not something-”
 
“Tabi, it’s okay. This is just a fever. It will be gone soon. Thank you very much.” Dara said and leaned her head on the wall.
 
“Here, drink your medicine first then go back to sleep.” Dara nodded and had the medicine. Seunghyun stood up to bring the bowl of porridge to the kitchen to clean it up but stopped when Dara called him.
 
“Tabi... Please don’t leave me.” Dara whispered. Seunghyun sat down again and held her hand.
 
“Shh. I won’t leave you, Ssantokki baby. I’ll be here, arasso? Now, get back to sleep. I’ll just wash the dishes and come back here.” He said and kissed her hand again. Dara didn’t respond and just held his hand tightly. Seunghyun chuckled.
 
Minutes passed and Dara finally went to sleep. Seunghyun went to the kitchen and also ate the rest of the porridge and washed the dishes. He went back to Dara, who was sleeping soundly. Seunghyun smiled.
 
“You know, Tokki... You’re so important to me. Have I told you that before?” Seunghyun chuckled and then became serious again. “For the past few days, I have been very busy again. But my thoughts are always with you, my Ssantokki. My Sandara. I can’t believe I was able to survive those days without seeing and talking to you. And Tokki~ Woobin told me something. But I’ll explain that to you when you’re better, arasso? For now, get well soon. Hmm. I wonder though... What happened? Why did you get sick?” Seunghyun pouted. He was really worried with Dara. Seunghyun stood up and positioned himself to lie on the bed beside her. He placed his arm under her head and pulled Dara closer to his side. He brushed Dara’s hair and kissed her forehead. After a few hours of staying up, he too, finally went to sleep.
 
 
**
 
 
The end.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kidding!! Okay. That’s the end of this chapter. Wooooo. I hope you like it ^^ thank you everyone!! :*