The Weird Thoughts

Finding Love

Hello everybody! This is Victoria, updating once again. Keke! Thank you very much to my new subscribers i_CupCake, fangirlz02, jekomgarcia, minnsong, walkalone1714, and volleydee888! And also thank you very much to i_CupCake and minnsong for upvoting my story! It really means a lot to me. I’m so happy ^^ 

 
katniss216, thank you for the jealousy idea! Kekeke. I’ll try my best to make Seunghyun very jealous. This is only the start! Hahaha! >:) *laughs evilly* *flies away*
 
 
**
 
 
‘Whoa! BEST. LUNCH. EVER!’ Dara said to herself, squealing mentally. She bit the insides of her cheeks to calm her down. She’s feeling so giddy. ‘I can’t! This funny feeling should stop. Okay. He’s attractive, sweet, kind, and a true gentleman! But... But... He’s waaaaay out of my league. Aigooo.’ Dara mentally slaps herself... Scratch that. She’s murdering herself in her mind. Seunghyun turned to her as he heard her deep sigh.
 
They just had lunch and the two just started walking around the mall killing time.
 
“What are you thinking of, Dara?” He asked curiously. Dara instantly looked at him and smiled.
 
“Aigoo. I’m not thinking of anything. I’m in a blank state right now.” Dara replied, scratching her nape. Seunghyun chuckled.
 
‘She’s really a different girl.’
 
“You must have thought that I’m such a weirdo.” Dara added, shyly.
 
“Ah, aniyo. Slightly, I guess?” He chuckled. Dara pouted at him.
 
‘Oh no. Don’t do that in front of me. I might just do somethi- What the are you thinking, Seunghyun?! Stop with the evil thoughts. Kissing - related to love. Love - bad. Evil thing. Stop.’
 
“Uhh.. Earth to Seunghyun?” Dara said as she was waving her hand close to Seunghyun’s face. Then he scrunched his nose. She chuckled. “Are you back?” The guy nodded.
 
“Whoa. Is that how it feels to be in a blank state?” Seunghyun asked Dara. The latter just stared straight into his eyes. He then felt conscious and Dara laughed softly.
 
“Maybe you shouldn’t be hanging out with me. The mighty Seunghyun was in a daze earlier. It’s not normal. It’s a Dara thing. Not Seunghyun’s.” Dara laughed. He looked at her in bewilderment then he joined laughing with Dara.
 
‘Maybe I shouldn’t hang out with you... For other reasons. Haish. It has only been a day and she had this weird effect on me already. Noooooo.’
 
“Dara-ah?” The two of them stopped laughing and turned to look who called Dara. The girl then smiled widely, ear to ear. Seunghyun saw this and it caused him to flinched; there was a different tug in his chest but he decided not to pay attention to it.
 
“Woobin-ah!” Dara called out. Woobin came closer to them and hugged her.
 
‘Who’s this? Why is he hugging Dara? Why does it bother me? WHY? WHY? WHY?’
 
Seunghyun cleared his throat and the two chuckled whilst separating from each other’s embrace. Clearly, Seunghyun was not amused by this and raised a brow at Woobin.
 
“Ah. Seunghyun, this is my good friend and workmate, Kim Woobin.” Dara smiled to Seunghyun as Woobin bowed at him. Seunghyun acknowledged and bowed too. “And this is Choi Seunghyun, he’s the CEO of Divine’s.” Dara introduced Seunghyun proudly. Woobin noticed this and chuckled softly.
 
“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Choi.” He greeted. Seunghyun smiled despite the annoying feeling he had towards Woobin.
 
“It’s nice to meet you too, Mr. Kim.”
 
“Woobin is our sound engineer.” Dara started as she felt nervous because of the thick air covering the two.
 
“Same scheds?”
 
“Yup.”
 
“Is that so? Then why were you guys hugging tightly earlier like it was the first time in years since you’ve last seen each other?” Seunghyun sarcastically retorted. Dara’s mouth opened slightly. She didn’t exactly think that Seunghyun would say that.
 
‘Not that it’s mean or anything. But why was he sounding sarcastic?!’ She thought. ‘Did I do something wrong again?’
 
Woobin smirked and glared at Seunghyun. The latter sent him death glares as well. “Because that’s how we greet each other. Why? Does it bother you?” Woobin said nonchalantly. He shrugged his shoulders and raised a brow at Seunghyun.
 
“No. Why? Should I be?” Seunghyun said in gritted teeth. He’s jaw clenched and hands curled into fists.
 
‘Ouch.’ She thought.
 
‘Calm down, Choi Seunghyun. He’s a er and you’ll mentally kill him instead. Arasso?!’ His face and hands started to relax. ‘Good, good. Ah, should I use a knife or a gun?’
 
Woobin smiled before replying, “Nope.” Dara couldn’t believe the two.
 
‘They just met and they already are cold towards each other? The hell?’ She cleared and raised an eyebrow, before looking at them fiercely.
 
“Are you done with your subtle war?” Dara asked. Automatically, the two exchanged looks and smiled innocently at each other.
 
“We’re not..”
 
“You’re just imagining things.” The guys said simultaneously.
 
“Shh!” She said as she stomped her foot. The guys straightened their bodies out and fell silent. “Very good. Now, I’m off.”
 
“Wait!” The two said in unison. Dara glared at them which caused the two to back off a bit.
 
“Dara.. I’m sorry..” Seunghyun said in a low voice but eyes never leaving hers. He was nervous. He doesn’t want Dara to leave.
 
‘*mentally slaps himself for absurd thoughts again*’
 
“Why are you sorry, Seunghyun?”
 
“Erm. For being rude?”
 
“Are you asking me if you were rude?” Dara asked as she crossed her arms against her chest.
 
‘Wow. I didn’t know Dara could be so... Scary.’ Woobin thought to himself.
 
‘Aisht! Why is she making this a big deal?’ Seunghyun asked to himself while continuing mentally slapping himself.
 
“No. And I’m sorry. I don’t know what made you this upset. So I’m sorry.” Seunghyun said firmly.
 
‘I’m the one who’s supposed to be the strong person. Not her! Gaaah.’
 
Dara was taken aback by his words. Why was she upset anyway? Dara furiously shook her head. Seunghyun then held her head with both hands.
 
“You’re gonna make yourself dizzy.”
 
Woobin can’t seem to process what was going on. He chuckled instead.
 
“What?” Dara and Seunghyun asked. Woobin just shook his head.
 
“Sorry if I became upset. Woobin and you should be friends too. I’m sorry.” Dara said, staring at her shoes. She felt embarrassed for becoming angry at them earlier with no valid reason at all. Woobin and Seunghyun chuckled but immediately glared at each other and turned to Dara, worried that they were caught again.
 
“Gwenchana, Dara. Woobin and I will try our best to become friends.” Seunghyun reassured her as he was nodding his head.
 
“Sometimes, boys are just like that.” Woobin added. Seunghyun looked at him, a brow raised then pretended to agree with him. Dara nodded.
 
“I see. Sorry for overreacting.”
 
“You didn’t. Don’t worry.” Seunghyun answered as he smiled sweetly at her.
 
“I’m sorry too, Dara.” Woobin suddenly said and the girl smiled.
 
“Aish. You two.” Then she chuckled. The two guys can’t help but to stare at her.
 
‘She’s like an angel... Haish. This Woobin bastard is one lucky man. Tsk. Got to spend a lot more time with Dara. Tch. UHH SEUNGHYUN?! What were you just thinking again?!’
 
“Seunghyun-ah! Dara-ah!”
 
“Oh? Jiyong-ah!” Dara called out to Jiyong and waved her hand. Jiyong chuckled.
 
“Ah. You’re so cute, Dara.” Jiyong said as he pinched her cheek. Dara felt her cheeks burn again.
 
‘Aigoooo.’ She thought. Seunghyun and Woobin cleared their throat and exchanged glances. Jiyong noticed this and mischievously smiled.
 
‘Hehehe. Competition?’ Jiyong thought to himself.
 
“Omo! Woobin-ah. This is Kwon Jiyong. He’s the Vice President of Divine’s. Jiyong, this is my friend and workmate, Kim Woobin.” The two smiled and bowed at each other.
 
“Nice to meet you.” They said in unison. Then Jiyong turned to Seunghyun and raised a brow.
 
“Where were you? The bodyguards told me that you dismissed them and you just disappeared.”
 
“Ah. I was with Dara.”
 
“The whole time?!” Seunghyun raised both eyebrows at him then nodded. “Oh...”
 
“Why? Did something happen?” Jiyong shook his head.
 
“None.” Then he observed Woobin and Seunghyun again.
 
‘HA HA HA HA HA.’
 
“Dara-ah.” Jiyong then placed an arm on Dara’s shoulders. Woobin and Seunghyun’s jaw clenched and glared at Jiyong. The latter chuckled.
 
“N-ne?”
 
“This weekend, our clan will have a reunion. Is it okay if I bring you as a date? I assume you don’t have work then. You’re working Mondays to Fridays, right?”
 
“Why does it have to be Dara?” Seunghyun asked. ‘Compose yourself, Seunghyun. Jiyong’s playing tricks with you.’
 
“Why? I can’t see any problem with that.” He said, shrugging his shoulders. Then he peeked at Woobin who was really quiet but glaring at him.
 
“O-okay. Yeah. I think there’s no problem with that.” Dara replied nervously. Jiyong smiled, a playful one, at her.
 
“Yay! Thank you, Dara! You’re the best! I’ll pick you up at 6pm. It’s not a formal gathering. So just wear anything you’re comfortable in.” Then Jiyong grabbed Dara’s phone from her hands, gently. He dialed his number and called it. “There. Save my number.” Dara smiled at him and nodded.
 
“Thank you, Jiyong.”
 
‘And now he even got Dara’s number?! Unbelievable!!’ Seunghyun thought, wanting to choke Jiyong to death.
 
“And as for you, Choi Seunghyun. We need to go back to the office, NOW because you still have a meeting.” Seunghyun’s eyes widen in shock. Dara chuckled while Woobin smirked.
 
‘How can I forget?! Gaaah. Pabo, Seunghyun! Pabo pabo pabo!’
 
Seunghyun cleared his throat before speaking. “I guess we have to go then. It was nice bumping into you again, Dara. Thank you. I had fun.” Dara felt herself blushed.
 
“Ani. Thank you very much, Seunghyun. I had fun too.”
 
“See you again next time.”
 
“Ne.” Dara then waved at them. Seunghyun just nodded his head at Woobin and the latter did the same.
 
“Saturday, Dara. Bye, Woobin!” Jiyong waved back at them.
 
“Bye!” Woobin and Dara said as the two men walked away.
 
“You have a funny set of friends, Dara-ah.” Woobin said as he smiled sweetly.
 
“I think so too.” She smiled back.
 
 
**
 
 
I know! This is bad. Hoooo. Let me make it up to you guy and I’d do again my best next time. Huhu. Sorry. :c