Author's Corner

I Am

Welcome to Author's Corner!

 

This is where I reflect over my completed story and talk about it.

Feel free to skip this if it doesn't interest you.

 

Thank you so so much for reading and sticking by this story. This may not be as successful as my other stories, but thank you once again to those that stayed.

 

In all honesty, sometimes I feel like this story wasn't as good because my writing is lacking or I chose a character that wasn't as popular (I know that people are mostly interested with EXO/SJ/SNSD on this site. Not that it's a bad thing though.) I chose Doojoon as the main character because I thought I needed someone that looked tough yet soft at the same time if that made sense. I saw promos once of his acting in... I believe IRIS? And then I thought maybe I should use him to play the officer role. But, definitely I had trouble choosing between him, JYJ's Yoochun, Lee Hyunwoo and 2PM's Taecyeon. As for the Chief's role, I thought Dongwook looked perfect for it, but I also thought about Jaejoong and Seo In Guk. Hopefully, I made a good choice?

 

This was my first time tackling a genre like this and I hope I did an okay job. It was certainly fun, but kind of difficult to do. Maybe I should stick with the high school romance stuff. I think the most difficult part was trying to convey the character's feelings without over killing, but maybe I did over killed it. I will try harder next time! OTL.

 

Once again, thank you to those that stuck by and gave me comments. I wish that I can hear from you again on my other stories. See you!