Heartbroken

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   The next day came. You were waiting for the school bus as usual but Hyun Joong wasn't there. 'Is he absent? I want him to be the first one to know about Soo Hyun's confession though...' You thought with disappointment. You sat in the bus alone without anyone beside you.

   You were starting to feel lonely without Hyun Joong, good thing Soo Hyun was there. Nothing much happened in school. You decided to call Hyun Joong but he isn't answering. Even though it was only for a day, you miss him already. That was how precious he is to you. You went home with no one sitting beside you again, so you just fell asleep on the way home.

   You woke up just in time the bus reached your house. You saw Hyun Joong waiting for you at the stop, you smiled very widely that reached your ears. "Hyun Joong! What happened to you?! You didn't even answer my calls! I missed you!" You ran and hugged him. He hugged you back and felt very happy to see you. "Dad needs to introduce me to some investors, today was there only free time so I have no choice but to miss school. And I left my phone, sorry" "Well I'm glad nothing happened to you." You said in relief. Then you remembered about what you've been wanting to tell him. "Right! I'm gonna tell you a good news!" "What is it?" Hyun Joong asked with curiosity. "Actually... Soo Hyun confessed to me and it turns out both of us like each other..." You said while blushing.

   It was a happy moment for you, but not for Hyun Joong. 'Th-they like each other... What's this feeling? Why am I hurting? Why do I feel like crying?' "Sorry, I forgot I still have something to do, I'm sorry I couldn't take you home. And c-congratulations by the way." He said with a bit of trembling voice. He didn't wait for your answer and just turned around. You just stood there thinking what's wrong with him. Just then, your phone started ringing, it was Soo Hyun calling.

     Hyun Joong's POV

   'Why am I like this? Shouldn't I be happy for my best friend? Do I really like her? Am I too late? I was just gone for some time and she already found someone else... Without realizing, tears were already falling from my eyes. Why do you make me feel like this you? Just whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter