Drunk and Broken

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  After the confrontation, Hyun Joong didn't bother going back to classes anymore. He didn't know where he was going. He can't even understand what his mind is thinking, all he knows is that he is confused and betrayed. He couldn't believe that the two people he trusts the most would do something like this. He wanted to get mad at them and never talk to them again, at the same time he knew he couldn't do it, they were special to him. He wouldn't be able to ignore them forever.

   For who knows how long, Hyun Joong found himself in the dangerous area which he usually avoids. The sun was already gone and street lights replaced the sunlight. But at that moment, he didn't care. He didn't care about the possibility of getting into trouble. His mind was just too messed up to think straight.

   He went inside the convenience store and bought a can of beer, good thing he had his wallet in his pocket the time he left school. He sat at the table outside and just watched the people passing by. Who would ever thought that THE Kim Hyun Joong would drink? Yeah, he's legally allowed but still, if people from school saw him, they'll probably think that they had just mistaken him for someone else.

   But no, this is THE Kim Hyun Joong. A can of beer didn't seem enough, so he bought two more. An hour passed and a dozen cans of beer laid around the table. Hyun Joong was very drunk but the incident a while ago still hasn't left his mind.

   "you! How could you... I-I thought... I trusted you! I like you... Why like this...?" Hyun Joong was speaking to himself unclearly through hiccups. "Hyun Jin... I-I'm your Oppa! I'm your Oppa! I-I..." He paused. Hyun Joong doesn't want to think about it anymore. He wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter