Guilt

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Okay..." you finally said after thinking about it for a long time. "you! Thank you so much!" Hyun Jin hugged her tightly. "But, on one condition..." The smile on Hyun Jin's face slowly wore off and was replaced with nervousness when she heard you talk again.

   "I really don't want to keep this from Hyun Joong, so could you promise me that you'll tell him as soon as possible?" Hyun Jin paused for a while to think, then finally agreed. "Th-thanks you..." Soo Hyun said awkwardly. "Um. No problem..." you replied.

   After that, the new couple went off first while you is sitting on the bench with Charlie beside her.

you's POV

   After Soo Hyun thanked me, I said that it's no problem... But it is a problem! A big one! I'm such a bad best friend! This might break our friendship, actually it really will! Aigoo... What will I do? If I didn't come here, then I wouldn't hear them... Then I won't be guilty right now...

   "Charle... What am I gonna do?" I asked him as I rubbed his fur. He just replied me with a bark. Oh Charlie... Soon enough my conscience will be eating me.

   After staying in the park for 30 more minutes, I decided to go home.

   On the way home, I saw Hyun Joong coming out of their house carrying two large garbage bags. Omo, I should act normal around him! Okay you, just forget about Hyun Jin and Soo Hyun right now. That way, you won't act weird around him. Or maybe I should just take a U-turn?

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter