Pain

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you's POV

 

   It's been 5 days since I really talked to Hyun Joong. It's been really quite hard for me to speak very short conversations with him. Especially when I actually want to spend time with him. Wan Yeo already knew about Hyun Jin's secret from Hyun Jin herself. So I told her the reason why I avoid Hyun Joong. She says it's very stupid of me. She's probably right...

   Hyun Joong already noticed that I'm avoiding him, he asked me what was wrong but I said nothing was. I feel bad about it.

   "Yah, you! You're still not talking to him?" Wan Yeo interrupted my thoughts. "Yeah..." I replied. "You're really stupid! Yah! I didn't raise you to be like this!" She shouted at me, like she was my mother. "Keep your voice down... Hyun Joong's just somewhere near, you know." I whispered to her. "Oh, sorry... But still, if you don't talk to him then I will tell him you li--" Her words were cut off by my hand. "Yah! You can't do that! He hasn't even confessed yet!" I hissed at her.

   "Aish... Remind me why I befriended you again?" Wan Yeo rolled her eyes. "Cause you love me." I said sheepishly. "Yeah, right. Anyway, he wouldn't be able to confess if you don't even talk to him." Wow, I didn't think of it. I must be really stupid...

   "So... You'll talk to him?" Wan Yeo asked hopefully, since she figured that I got her point. "Yeah..." I replied after a long time. She squealed silently and pinched my cheeks. "Now, that's my girl!"

   So after that, all I thought about is how to start talking to him again. Is he mad at me for avoiding him? I hope not... But if yes, I'd understand. Since it's lunch time, I think this would be the perfect timing. No interruptions I hope. I think he'll be somewhere outdoor.

   But what greets me behind the building of the school is the back of Hyun Joong with clenched fists, and in front of him are Hyun Jin and Soo Hyun holding each other's hand and having the time of their life.

   Uh oh... Due to shock, my foot made a noise and Hyun Joong turned to see me.

   None of us said anything until he decided to break the silence.

   "Did you know about this?" He asked. "Hyun Joong, I could explain..." I said softly.

   "Just answer me, yes or no?" He asked again. Slowly, I nodded my head. And the expression in his face shows betrayal. He feels betrayed... And I was the one who betrayed him.

   Then he turned around again, marching fast to the couple. And I saw both of their faces full of shock. Then Hyun Jin looked at me and she seemed... Mad? Omo, does she think I told Hyun Joong? I quickly shook my head to her, telling her I didn't.

   Then we didn't notice that Hyun Joong was going to punch Soo Hyun until we heard the sound of his fist hitting Soo Hyun's face. "Oppa!" Hyun Jin shouted at her brother. I also ran to them to stop Hyun Joong. Not another violence please.

   "You! Didn't I tell you to stay away?!" Hyun Joong's face was very red due to anger, and the nerves in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter