Hyun Jin's New Friend

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong's POV

   you and I were walking in the park with Snoopy and Charlie. I can't help but look at her back walking ahead of me. you-ah, what did you do to me? I never felt this way to anyone. You changed me. Shall I confess to her? But I don't want to break this friendship... I'm thankful that I met her. If not for her, I might still be the very cold Kim Hyun Joong. Maybe I shouldn't confess yet, what if she doesn't like me? It'll be very awkward if I confessed.

   "Hyun Joong! There's ice cream over there! Let's go!" you shouted like a kid. So cute. "Fine, but it's your treat. Okay?" I said as I walked closer to her. you  just pouted but in the end agreed. While we were eating our ice cream silently, you suddenly said something that made my day. "I wish we could always stay like this." "Me too." I replied. I wish the next time we do this, she's not just a best friend but also a girlfriend. Omo, just the thought of it is making me blush. This is so gay. I think she noticed my cheeks, I just decided to look away.

you's POV

   Well, that's weird... While we were eating our ice cream, Hyun Joong's cheeks seem to be blushing. It's not even hot here, and we're eating an ice cream.

   It's almost lunch time so Hyun Joong and I went back and ate lunch at my house. We also invited Hyun Jin and Wan Yeo but Wan Yeo went out on a date with her boyfriend and Hyun Jin went to school. So I guess its just the both of us.

At the other side...

   Even if today is a holiday, Hyun Jin still needs to go to school to pass some requirements. It's really hard to be a new transfer student, you need to catch up to the lessons you missed. She was finally finished with her requirements but it's still early.

   She decided to walk around the school. No one was around except some teachers. While walking around, she saw a guy leaning his back on a tree. 'Is he also a student here?' She thought. She just walked passed him and continued strolling around. She actually wasn't able to look around the whole school yet, she was very busy in catching up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter