Newcomer

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   You and Hyun Joong finally arrived at the school. "So what's the surprise?" You asked. "You'll see later." He said with a smirk. "You sure love to surprise me, huh?" "Of course, you're my best friend!" Then he hung his arms on your shoulder, then together you walked to your classroom. 'It feels so warm in his arms...' You thought

   "Hey guys!" Wan Yeo shouted, as soon as she saw both of you. "Let me guess, you and your boyfriend made up?" "Omo, you-ah! How did you know?" She asked with surprise. "Tsk, it's too obvious..." Hyun Joong answered from the back. "Really? Oh well..." Then Wan Yeo just shrugged it off, while you and Hyun Joong just shake your heads. 'Aigoo, Wan Yeo...' Both of you thought. The teacher came in and class starts.

   The bell rang and it was lunch time. "Is it finally time for the surprise?" Hyun Joong didn't answer and just looked at his phone, waiting for a reply. "What surprise?" Wan Yeo butted in. "Hyun Joong said he has a surprise for me." Before Wan Yeo can say anything, Hyun Joong pulled your wrist and said, "Yah. Wan Yeo, follow us." She just nodded and followed you.

   Then the three of you reached the gate of the school, then you saw Hyun Jin waving at you wearing your school's uniform. You and Wan Yeo dropped your jaws. "Hi you! Hi Wan Yeo! Hi Oppa!" She greeted all of you cheerfully. "Yah, Hyun Joong-ah, this is not your surprise, it's Hyun Jin's!" Wan Yeo told him. "Whatever." "Anyways, let's eat lunch!" Hyun Jin said.

   "Are you really gonna study here?" You asked. "Yup, I wanted to be in the same school with the 3 of you!" She said cheerfully. "So you gave up America for us? How sweet..." Wan Yeo said. "Tsk, she just can't live without her Oppa." Hyun Joong said proudly with a smirk. "That's not true! I came for you and Wan Yeo." Hyun Jin denied. You just smiled at their bickering. Then Hyun Jin whispered to you, "Yah, you-ah, tell which guy hurt you, I'll knock him down." Hyun Joong heard it and was about to say, "It's Kim S--" but you shoved your food into his mouth before he can say Soo Hyun's name. Then he glared at you for doing that and you also glared back at him. Your glaring contest was cut off when Wan Yeo said she'll get going and meet her boyfriend. "Wah, it seems nice to have a boyfriend... What if Oppa and you became a couple? Am I going to be alone?" Hyun Jin talked to herself. Both you and Hyun Joong blushed at what she said. Then he smacked her head lightly, "Y-yah! Tha-that's not going to happen!" 'But it'll be nice if it does...' Hyun Joong thought inside.

   Hyun Jin is one year younger, so she's in 3rd year, while the 3 of you are in senior year. You and Hyun Joong walked her to her new classroom. Hyun Joong put his hands on her shoulder. They might be mistaken for a couple if you weren't there. "Good luck and meet good friends, okay?" You said. "Yah, don't get in trouble!" Hyun Joong added. "I'll be fine. Bye!" Then she went in her classroom, while you two went to yours.

Hyun Jin's POV

   I went in to my new classroom, I hope I'll meet new friends soon. Everyone looked at me, the moment I walked in. Good thing the teacher came in. "Hello class, this is Kim Hyun Jin, your new classmate, she's from America." "Hello, I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter