Revelation

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Um... Excuse me..." Soo Hyun interrupted the fight between Hyun Joong and Hyun Jin. Everyone looked at the person who interrupted, when they saw who it was, you and Hyun Joong's eyes widened. "What are you doing here?" Hyun Joong asked in a low voice where anger can be felt. "Oh, he's Soo Hyun. He helped me in setting this up." Hyun Jin answered for Soo Hyun.

   After hearing that, anger was more obvious in Hyun Joong's face and shock in you's. "So you helped her in getting revenge? Why? Because you also want to have revenge on me? Why can't you fight me like a man instead of using my sister?" Hyun Joong asked continuously. you held his hand to calm him down, and it worked.

   "What do you mean, Oppa?" Hyun Jin, being the only one who doesn't know what happened in the past. "Soo Hyun, can you please explain why you're helping Hyun Jin?" you asked Soo Hyun in the calmest manner she can. Like Hyun Joong, there are also a lot of questions going inside you's mind. "you, I-I..." Soo Hyun was at loss for words. "I didn't know Hyun Joong was the brother of Hyun Jin..."

   Hyun Jin looked at each of them looking for answers but all of them were too bothered about the situation. Finally, Hyun Joong spoke again. "Forget it, we don't need to listen to any of your stupid explanations." Then he looked at both girls, "Hyun Jin, you, let's go." And he started to leave the gym.

   "Oppa, why are you treating him like this? He's my friend!" Hyun Jin raised her voice at her brother. Hyun Joong stopped walking and turned around. "Friend? That guy doesn't even know what a friend is! You should not interact with people like him. He's no good for you."

   "How could you?! You don't even know him and you say such things about him! You--" Hyun Jin was cut off by you's shout. "STOP! Stop it..." Then she turned to Soo Hyun who was still silent. "Kim Soo Hyun, why do you have to come back? You've already hurt me before... I don't want anyone else to be hurt because of you. Just leave and don't bother us."

   "No, you. I already changed. Please believe me this time. I won't hurt anyone anymore. After what happened, I realized that I was such a big jerk. That hurting you was the biggest mistake of my life. I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve it..." Soo Hyun looked at you with pleading eyes. "Believe?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter