His What?!

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you's POV

 

I thought about this moment but I'm not prepared to talk about it with Hyun Joong yet! No! Hyun Jin ah! Why did you have to leave?

"Y-Yah, my Mom prepared soup for you, I think it went cold because of your talk with Hyun Jin, I-I'll heat it up again, okay?" I said nervously. Quickly, I stood up and went to their kitchen to heat up the soup. I hope this soup will take forever to heat up...

"you ah, are you avoiding me?" Hyun Joong chuckled. Wah! He followed me to the kitchen! I'm like a little kitten getting cornered by its predator!

"Uh, look, y-you must be hungry, we can talk later. Y-You'll be more prepared to talk about anything you want that way." I reasoned out, I suddenly want to run very far far away from this house, take me to Neverland, Wonderland or even to hell!

"I'm prepared right now, maybe it's you who is not prepared."

I really can't run away now, can I?

Fine... Aigoo, no matter how much I avoid him, we'll still reach this point...

"Alright, fine. Let's talk about it." I finally said. And Hyun Joong's eyes lit up with triumph.

"I like you."

My heart skipped at that very moment.

I-It's just so straightforward, so direct... I-I'm speechless...

And Hyun Joong's eyes... His stare is just so intense, makes me want to look at them forever...

Everything around us went white, it's just the two of us. It's exactly how I felt when he kissed me. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter