Long Day

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you's POV

 

Did Hyun Joong just kiss me right in front of his sister??!!! Is he crazy?! This is so embarrassing! I'm mentally face palming right now!

"W-What just happened?" Hyun Jin asked confusedly after recovering from the shock.

"Do you want me to show you again?" Hyun Joong asked with a smirk. This jerk! He tried to lean in again but I dodged him this time. Ha! This gal right here learned from experience!

Then Hyun Jin widened her eyes and squealed.

"Yah you bish!!! I told you to get Oppa as my boyfriend and you really did?? Ahhhh!!! This is definitely the best day of my life!!!" Then she squealed some more, shaking my shoulders, jumping up and down then did her own weird dance. Need I say more? I could go on all day, aigoo.

Hyun Joong and I just stood there waiting for her to be done. Without a doubt, she's our fan.

"Let's get out of here before she gets crazier." I hear Hyun Joong whisper to my ear, and I felt his breath tickle my ear. I think I'm blushing.

We were supposed to sneak out when Hyun Jin noticed us. "Yah! Where do you think you're going?!"

"Sit down you two!" She said like a mother scolding her children.

We followed her and she sat across us. "So, tell me how, when and where, no need to tell me why. It's too obvious!"

"I'm getting out of here, you you handle her." Hyun Joong tried to stand up but Hyun Jin gave her a stare that said 'sit down or I'll stick your there myself'.

He sighed and sat down beside me again.

This is going to be a long day...

 

 

After Hyun Jin got all the information she wanted she finally left. I love that girl but she just makes me so uncomfortable to talk about Hyun Joong and I. And I know that she knows that. That devious girl, she loves watching me suffer. Or maybe her Oppa suffer. Or maybe both of us. Doesn't matter, she succeeded anyway.

"That girl..." Hyun Joong chuckled beside me.

"Yeah." I answered. Now I don't know what to do again. I feel like very awkward again, I never had a relationship before!

And as if reading my thoughts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter