She's Back

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   It's Sunday today and your parents weren't home since they went to a trip. 'It's so unfair! Just because I have schooling tomorrow, I can't go with them! Hmph! Well at least Charlie is here with me.' You were playing with Charlie, just then, you received a message. 'Could it be Hyun Joong?' You were so excited that you almost tripped from trying to get your phone on the table.

Wan Yeo: I'm so boredddd... Let's play together...

   You were a little disappointed at the result, but of course happy that Wan Yeo feels bored too.

you: What do you wanna do? You can come to my house since I'm lazy to go to yours. Kekeke.

Wan Yeo: Aw... It's so unfair... I'm also lazy...

   You didn't reply to her knowing she would give in if you snubbed her. '3,2,1...' Then at the exact moment, you received a message again.

Wan Yeo: Fine, I'll go... I'd rather tire myself from walking to your house than being bored... Happy?

   You smiled in satisfaction by reading her message.

 you: Okay, I'll be waiting. Hihihi :)

Wan Yeo: You're evil... -_-

you: :P Merong~ Oh yeah, bring some food also, okay?

   After a few minutes, you heard your doorbell ring. You opened the door seeing a sweaty Wan Yeo. 

   "Yah, it's so hot outside here, let me in..." Wan Yeo said while panting. "Hmm... I wonder... Did you bring food?" You asked while tapping your chin. "I did! I did! Just let me in!" She shouted impatiently, showing the food in your face. "Wow, a lot of chips! And you even bought drinks! Fine, come in." You said with an amused face. After letting her in, Wan Yeo saw Charlie wagging its tail at her, then she bent down to whisper to it, "Why is she so mean to me today, huh?" "Yah, I heard that." She was surprised to see you bending beside her, while you just giggled.

   You both spent the whole morning together,playing with Charli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter