Revenge Plan

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Jin's POV

   I woke up hearing Oppa shouting at me. "Yah! Kim Hyun Jin! If you don't wake up right now, I'm gonna leave you!" What is he talking about? Why will he leave? I slowly stretched my arms without opening my eyes, before I even get to open them I felt a big splash of water on my face. "What the?!" Then I saw my oh-so-great Oppa smirking at me. "Merong~!" As he sticked out his tongue at me. If possible, smoke will be bursting out of my head already. Geez, if all the people in the school knows how much of a jerk Oppa is... Without any choice, I went to the bathroom and ready myself. Oppa always win in stuff like this... Tsk, don't worry I'll get my revenge soon. Mwahahaha!


you's POV

   I arrived first at the bus stop, after a few minutes I saw Hyun Joong and Hyun Jin coming to where I am. Weird, they don't seem... normal...? "What's wrong with both of you?" I asked as soon as our distance could start a conversation. "This guy over here is such a jerk, you know what he did this morning? He--" Hyun Jin didn't get to finish what she was supposed to say because Hyun Joong quickly covered and squeezed her shoulder tightly. What was that all about? "Aigoo, my dongsaeng, why you having mood swings early in the morning? Come on, cheer up!" Just like that, Hyun Jin shut up and just grumbled. How cute.

   Just like that, the bus arrived and we got on the bus. Usually Hyun Jin sits between us but she said that she doesn't want to sit beside her Oppa so in the end I sat between them. I just smiled at Hyun Joong and he did the same. The whole trip to school consists of Hyun Jin pouting all the way and answering shortly from time to time but snobs her brother. I need to ask Hyun Joong what he did to her to become this way.

   When we arrived, Hyun Jin just said goodbye to me and got off the bus without waiting for us. "I guess you did something that really annoyed her." I told Hyun Joong. "Me? Of course, not. I'll never do anything to my one and only beloved sister." He said while grinning. Tss... Acting innocent. "Yeah, of course you'll never do that." I answered sarcastically. Then we went to our classroom and the torture starts as soon as the bell rings. I'm really not in the mood for school.

   Well, I managed the day today. So glad it finally ended. I just received a text from Hyun Jin saying she won't be riding the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter