It's Weekend

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you's POV

 

   Fortunately, the policemen decided to take us home in their car since they saw how Hyun Joong was making me suffer with his weight.

   Luckily, the policemen that went with us were for the next shift. Since it's not yet their shift,  they offered to go instead of the fat policeman.

   The four of us were squeezed in at the backseat. Hyun Jin was sitting on the right window seat while I'm on the left. Soo Hyun was beside her and next is Hyun Joong. He was leaning on my shoulder and mumbling words like, 'smell so nice', I think I might be having imaginations...

   Soo Hyun was dropped off first and I had to look away when Hyun Jin kissed him. It's awkward to see them lovey dovey. Good thing Hyun Joong was still asleep or he'd lash out.

   When we arrived in our neighborhood, Hyun Joong finally allowed others to support him while walking to their house.

   "I have to go, Mom might be worried because it's really late. Just take care of Hyun Joong, okay?" I told Hyun Jin.

   "I will. Let's just talk tomorrow, it's been quite a day." She replied. With that, the policemen left after bringing Hyun Joong to their house and I went home as well.

   "Mom? I'm home!"

   "Took you quite a long time, young lady. Did you have too much fun with Hyun Jin? Or maybe Hyun Joong?" Mom had a playful smirk on her face.

   "Mom..." I groaned.

   "Alright, alright. I won't say anything. Go to bed, it's already late, okay?" She chuckled.

   I hugged her and went straight to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~

   Why do I feel something wet on my cheek?

   Like someone's it?

   I opened my eyes to bright sunlight and saw Charlie beside my bed.

   "Charlie! No wonder it's smelly here!" I chuckled.

   "I don't think that's Charlie."

   I looked up to see who said it and saw Hyun Jin leaning at my bedroom door. "You didn't even change your clothes from yesterday. I wonder who's the smelly one in this room." She smirked.

   I smelled myself and omo! Aigoo, she was right! It is me! I should take a bath right away!

   "How long have you been watching me sleep anyway, creep?" I asked.

   "Well, I was supposed to wake you but sweet Charlie here beat me to it." She said, then she bent down to ruffle Charlie's head. "Isn't that right, Charlie? Who's the good boy?"

  "Aigoo. Charlie, how could you." Charlie just woofed at me. "I'll take a shower, do whatever you want while you wait."

 

   After showering, I went downstairs to see Hyun Jin and my mom chatting together while eating.

   "Yah, don't you have food in your own house?" I said to Hyun Jin. They both turned at my direction.  "It's weekend." Hyun Jin said.

"Oh, you-ah, you're awake. Hyun Jin's house is empty, except for Hyun Joong who's still sleeping. So I offered her breakfast here." Mom said.

   "I'm also hungry." I said with a pout to Mom.

   "Yah, pouting doesn't suit you!" Hyun Jin chuckled.

   "She's right, you're not getting any younger. It doesn't work anymore." Mom agreed.

   "Eish, just give me my food! Bullies!" I said like a brat.

   The three of us just laughed and we ate breakfast peacefully.

After eating breakfast, Hyun Jin and I went up to my room to discuss about last night.

"So, how's Hyun Joong?" I asked.

"Sleeping like a pig." 

We both snorted.

"I called Soo Hyun and he's coming later to talk to Oppa when he's sober."

"Yeah, we should fix this mess. Let us wish that everything goes well..." I said.

 

Hyun Jin and I decided to go to her house after eating lunch in my house. M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter