True Friends Will Always Make Up

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   The two policemen brought Soo Hyun and Hyun Joong to the police station and locked them up. "You two will be staying here for the night." The fat and short police told them. "Crazy teens, I tell you, kids these days are just crazy." The taller and thin police said.

   While their things were being confiscated, Soo Hyun's phone rang. "Sir, I need to answer my phone." Soo Hyun told the police. "Well, guess what, you can't." The fat police spat.  

"That might be my mom, she might be worried." 

"Definitely not your mom kid, unless her name is 'My Hyun Jin'."

"Hyun Jin? Sir, I really need to answer that phone call. This guy with me is her brother."

"Hyun Jin... Hyun-- I'm your Oppa!" Hyun Joong mumbled at the corner, still in his drunk state.

   The police sighed and said, "Alright, go ahead and answer it." Then he gave the phone to Soo Hyun through the bars. Soo Hyun quickly answered his phone. "Hyun Jin. Hello? Hyun Jin!"

'Soo Hyun! Where are you...? I... I need you...' Hyun Jin on the other side said while crying.

'Hey, hey, it's alright okay? We'll fix this mess.'

'It's my fault... I should have been honest... I even blamed you for this. It's all my fault.'

'Hey, stop crying, okay?'

'Where are you...?'

'Umm... I... Well... I'm in the police station...'

'What?! What happened?' Her crying suddenly stopped and her voice full of worry and concern.

'Your Oppa is with me...'

'WHAT?!' Hyun Jin's voice boomed from the other side. 'Which station is it?'

'The one near the dark alleys...'

'I'm going there.'

   Before Soo Hyun could reply, the call has already been ended. "Alright, time's up. Give the phone back." The police said. Soo Hyun could only sigh. There was nothing he could do when he's behind the bars.

   Hyun Joong seems to be more conscious now compared to a while ago, when he was finally aware of his surroundings, he saw Soo Hyun beside him. Suddenly he grabbed his collar.

"You jerk! How did I get here?! I knew I couldn't trust you!"

"Woah! Calm down!"

"How can I?! When I'm with you?!"

"Hey! What's going on in there? Do you want to stay there for another night?" The thin and tall police interrupted them.

"Let me out of here! This jerk dragged me here!" Hyun Joong shouted.

"Actually we did, if you still haven't noticed our uniform." The fat police said.

   Hyun Joong could only glare at everything he sees. Then memories flashed through his mind. From what happened in school, with Hyun Jin, you, Soo Hyun. From buying a lot of cans of beer. From trying to punch some strangers only to miss. Then he remembered having a black out. 'I... I did all those things?' Hyun Joong thou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter