Him or Her?

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   It has been 3 weeks since that incident happened. Since then, nothing much happened. you hangs out with Hyun Joong or Wan Yeo. Hyun Jin continued to hang out with Soo Hyun although her brother still dislikes her friend.


   Today was a Sunday. you got nothing to do so she decided to walk Charlie around the neighborhood. While they were walking, Charlie spotted a ball in the park and ran towards it, dragging his owner with him. "Yah, Charlie! Slow down, don't run!" you shouted to her dog, but it did not listen and continued to make his way to the ball. Charlie picked up the ball using his mouth and went back to his owner, showing her that he wants to play fetch.

   "That's not our ball, Charlie. I'll bring one next time. Now put that back." you ordered her dog, but he showed her his pleading eyes making his owner surrender. "Alright, fine. Let's play fetch. You're lucky that you look cute when you do that." So you threw the ball far away and Charlie went to chase it.

   'Did I throw it too far? It's okay, Charlie is a smart dog.' you thought. While waiting for her dog, she heard footsteps near her location. She went behind a tree to see who else is in the park aside from her and Charlie. Her eyes widened when she saw Hyun Jin and Soo Hyun. She wondered whether she should continue to stay behind the tree or show herself. 'There's nothing wrong with me walking my dog in here, right?' She was about to come out of her hidden place when she heard a sentence that stopped her.

   "I like you." It was a deep voice, so for sure it was Soo Hyun. 'Could this be one of his bets again?' y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter