That THING Called K-K...

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you's POV

 

   "Well, my job is to be by your side." Someone suddenly whispered in my left ear. I turned to look at my left and was surprised to see Hyun Joong's face so close to mine. This is too much for me to take! If we move one more inch, our lips will touch! Omo, just thinking about kissing...! I could feel my face getting red. Really red.

  We stared at each other and I'm not sure if it's because I was thinking about kissing, but I think I'm seeing Hyun Joong closing the distance between us. The moment I felt something soft on my lips, I knew that what I saw was really real.

   My eyes widened as I saw Hyun Joong closing his eyes, but when he held my nape to pull me closer, I couldn't help but respond back as I also closed my eyes. This feels so great. It's like the whole world just stopped turning and I was in a totally different universe with the guy who always makes me smile, the guy who cares for me, the guy who makes my day, the guy who sees me the way I am, the guy who is my best friend, the guy who makes my heart beats so fast that it scares me, and most of all, the guy whom I like...

   After a few seconds, we finally pulled apart and we just stared at each other. I was amazed by what just happened and I'm sure Hyun Joong was too. No one said a word for a minute and I don't mind at all. We could just stare all day and I don't think I'll ever get tired of staring into his eyes.

   Charlie's bark brought us back to reality. "Um... So, I'll walk you home. Okay?" Hyun Joong said, his face still bright red. I just nodded 'cause my tongue just can't find its way to talk. Charlie barked again. "Haha, yes Charlie. You too." He chuckled, then he took Charlie's leash. Why do I suddenly find mys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter