A Gift For You

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     You opened the door and saw Hyun Joong with Snoopy. "Let's go." Hyun Joong said. "Goodbye Mom." You said and  went out of your house. You kept a distance between the both of you because of Snoopy. "He won't bite, I promise, you'll really love him." He said as he walked near you with Snoopy. "Here, why don't you walk him." He said and gave you the leash of his dog. You held it nervously thinking that Snoopy might bite you. "It's okay, I'm here." He comforted. 'Aigoo, when did he become sweet?' You thought. You decided to trust him and walked Snoopy, soon you didn't realize you already reached the park. "Let's go sit at the bench first, you must be tired." He said. "Me? Tired? Of course not!" You said quickly. He just chuckled at you. "Snoopy-ah, this is you, she's my bestfriend, okay? You should be friendly to her." He told Snoopy. The dog went near you and your hand. "Yah, it tickles! Haha!" You laughed. "Seems like he really understood you." You said. "Well, I don't know if you believe me but, I can talk to dogs."He whispered. "Eii..." You said with doubt. "It's true!" He insisted. "Fine fine, I believe you." You said. "Here, try to pat his head, he likes it when I do that." Hyun Joong instructed. You did what he said and the dog went near you, asking for more. "Yah, he's so cute!" You said happily. "I told you, you'll like him." He said with a smile. "You know why his name is Snoopy?" He asked. "Because when I was young, The Peanuts comic strip was my favorite. That's why I asked for a beagle and even named it Snoopy." He explained. You just smiled at him and pat Snoopy's head again. You weren't afraid of Snoopy anymore, both of you just spent your time together playing with Snoopy.

 

     Time passed by so fast, and a lot of things changed. You talked a lot with Hyun Joong in the school bus, in the classroom and you spent your weekend with him. Good thing Wan Yeo doesn't get jealous since she had a boyfriend already. Although you don't spend much time with her, you are still very close to each other. You still chat with Hyun Jin and she still doesn't give up on shipping you and her Oppa. It's already the start of the second semester amd it's you last year in high school. The teacher mentioned about a new student transferee, you heard that he is quite rich and smart and also good-looking. The school bus just arrived and you amd Hyun Joong sat on your seats. "Yah, Hyun Joong-ah, I'm looking forward to our new classmate, I heard he is quite rich and he's smart and handsome too!" You said excitedly. "Why are you looking forward to it when I'm beside you?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter