Surprise

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   'Oh my goodness, oh my soul...'

   "Annyoung! I'm back! Did you miss me?" the girl who opened the door spoke and pulled both of you in Hyun Joong's house. "A-are you r-really--" Wan Yeo couldn't continue her words due to the shock. You finally recovered from the shock and spoke, "Yah, if you're gonna come back you should have told us." "Well, I wanted to surprise you." The girl said then she winked at you and you both hugged each other. "I missed you so much..." You said while hugging each other. "Me too..." The girl replied. Then you saw Hyun Joong coming down from the stairs. "Oh, you met Hyun Jin already. Is Wan Yeo alright?" He askedwhile looking at Wan Yeo weirdly. "Yah, stop overreacting! Just come here." Hyun Jin lightly slapped Wan Yeo's arm and pulled her into a hug. Finally, Wan Yeo seems to be back to normal since she started squealing, "OH MY GOSH! HYUN JIN-ahhh!!!" Then they jumped around together, while you and Hyun Joong could just chuckle at their childishness.

   The four of you were sitting at the living room watching some shows on the TV after eating lunch at their house. Then Hyun Jin suddenly started, "So... Is there any progress between the both of you?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows at you and Hyun Joong. You just blushed and avoided her gaze and changed the topic. "So why did you come back?" "Why? You don't want me here?" Hyun Jin pouted. "Yah, I was just asking." "Oh well, I just decided to come back here. Besides, I think I'll enjoy it more in Korea since you and Wan Yeo are here." Hyun Jin said. "Yah, so I was not part of your reasons to come back here?" Hyun Joong asked with a shocked face. "Nope, not at all." Hyun Jin replied teasingly. "Yah! How could you--" He was lost at words. "Aish! You're bad Hyunnie..." Hyun Joong pouted while looking down. 'Omo, omo, did he just pout? Hehe, I should take a picture of him.' You quickly took a picture of him with your phone without him seeing it. Hyun Jin and Wan Yeo saw this and just laughed silently. "Aw, Oppa... I was just kidding. Oppa's the best!" Hyun Jin said, controlling herself to not laugh at her brother. "Aigoo, I missed my Hyunnie..." Then he hugged her. You can't help but see a very sweet side of him.

   Hyun Joong decided to take a walk with Snoopy, while the three of you talk about things to catch up with each other. Then Wan Yeo told Hyun Jin about Soo Hyun, you still felt a little bit sad about it, although the feelings were slowly fading away. "Yah, what's that guy's name?! If I ever see him, he'll be so dead!" Hyun Jin punched her own palm, ready to take someone down. "Let's just not talk about him, I don't even want to say his name out loud." You told her. "Fine!" She got no choice but to follow your choice.

   You didn't notice that it was already getting late, Wan Yeo has to go home early that day. You stayed at Hyun Jin's house for dinner also.

   "Aw... I wish you could just sleepover tonight..." Hyun Jin said sadly. "Sorry, but tomorrow's Monday, I should get up early." "I understand... Stay safe, okay?" You just nodded and Hyun Joong was already waiting for you. He insisted to walk you home since it'll be dangerous for a girl to walk alone at night. "Let's go." He said as you both left his house.

   "So, how's Charlie doing?" Hyun Joong started. "He's doing fine, I don't feel lonely because of him." "Well, I'm glad to hear that you-ah..." He said gently as he your hair. He quickly backed away hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter