Best Moment

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  "Hey you! You wanna hang out later? With Charlie?" Soo Hyun asked you as soon as your class was dismissed. 'Oh my gosh! I would love to!!! Oh wait, I'm gonna meet up with Hyun Joong today though... I should still choose my bestfriend than my crush!' You thought. "I'm sorry but--" You were supposed to say no but was suddenly cut off by Hyun Joong. "Can I borrow her for a minute?" He asked Soo Hyun coldly. "Yeah sure." Soo hyun smiled at him politely. But Hyun Joong just pulled you into the corner without even waiting for his response. "Look, you-ah, sorry if I was interrupting your lovey dovey conversation but I need to cancel our schedule today." He said quite annoyed. "Why? Did something happen?" You asked worriedly. Even if he acts cold to your crush, he's still your bestfriend. "No, it's just that Dad wants me to starts preparing to take over his company. So I guess, I'll be busy in the near future." He said dissappointedly. "It's okay, I understand, it's for your future." You said with a smile. At first you were dissappointed but then you rememebered Soo Hyun. "Oh I remembered! Thank you very much Hyun Joong!" You told him and quickly went back to waiting Soo Hyun, leaving a confused Hyun Joong.

  "So... Can you?" Soo Hyun asked. "Definitely! So where?" You said excitedly. "Secret. I'll fetch in your house." He said. Actually Soo Hyun walked you home last time, that's why he knows where your house is. "See ya!" He said and left. 'I wonder where would he take me.' You thought with a feeling of excitement. When you were already at the bus with Hyun Joong you told him what happened and he just rolled his eyes. "Well, great for you. Tsk." He said annoyingly. You thought that he's just in a bad mood today so you didn't mind it.

  You reached your house and you quickly changed into your casual outfit. Then you prepared to get Charlie, just in time, the doorbell rang. "Mom, I'm going out." You shouted. "Okay, have fun!" She replied from the kitchen. You went to the door and opened it, and you see Soo Hyun smiling at you. "Ready?" He asked. "Yeah, let's go." You answered, while holding Charlie's dog leash. "Where are we going?" You asked as you walk to an unfamilliar place. "You'll know it soon." Soo Hyun replied. Soon, you see a beautiful park with no people. "Wow, such a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter