The Fight

School Bus Love On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   "Good morning!" Hyun Jin greeted cheerfully to you and Hyun Joong. "Seems like you're in a good mood today, Hyun Jin." You said. "Of course I would be, who wouldn't? I'll be successful for my revenge..." Hyun Jin said but the latter words weren't clearly heard. "Successful for what?" Hyun Joong asked. 'Success to bring you down' Hyun Jin thought. "Oh nothing..."

   You and Hyun Joong decided to pay no attention to it and continue to wait for the bus to arrive. After arriving in school, Hyun Jin goes hopping off to her classroom. "What's wrong with that girl?" Hyun Joong asked you. "Maybe, she's in love?" "In love?! No, no, my dongsaeng is too young for that! Who's that guy?!" Hyun Joong freaked out. Everyone in the hallway stopped what they're doing and looked at the both of you. "Chill, dude, I said MAYBE, alright? MAYBE. I'm not sure, just a guess." You calmed him down. "Alright, alright. Anyways, as I was talking about..." Hyun Joong acted like nothing happened at all. You gave him a you-are-weird look, but he ignored it.

Oh well, going to Hyun Jin's side...

   "Hyun Jin! I brought all the stuff you asked me to." Soo Hyun came sweaty and looking like he's running out of breath while giving a lots of paper bag to Hyun Jin. "Omo, thanks a lot. Since classes will be starting soon we don't have time so meet me at the gym on lunch break. Bye." Hyun Jin said and went in to her class bringing all the paper bags with her classmates looking weirdly at her. "I can't believe that girl is Hyun Joong Oppa's little sister. I bet he's having a hard time coping with her." Jung Eun Mi said loudly enough for her to hear. She put down all the things on her desk and went to Eun Mi. "Well, I bet he's having a harder time getting rid of all those sticky s out there who push theirselves to someone who despise them!" That made Eun Mi speechless and Hyun Jin returned to her desk with a victory smile. 'Aigoo, even though I'm annoyed my brother right now, I'll still protect him from girls like them and make sure he ends up with you.' She thought to herself.

Lunch time comes and here comes Hyun Joong's worst nightmare...

   "Aigoo, what's taking Hyun Jin so long? I'm hungry..." Hyun Joong whined. "Stop whining, let's just wait for her." You said like a mother talking to her son. "Alright, eomma." He mocked while rolling his eyes.'He's acting like a girl...' You thought to yourself. Then you heard Hyun Joong's cellphone ringing with Hyun Jin's name on it. He immediately answered the call. "Yah, where are you? I'm hungry..."

In the stock room...

   "Alright, are you ready, Soo Hyun?" Hyun Jin asked. "Yeah, I'm also excited to see who's your brother." "Well, the long wait is over, I'll call him now." And Hyun Jin called her brother with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter