second chances

We all Fall....

 

A young woman smiles towards the church altar. She's content, happy that there is still someone looking out for her. As she said her thanks to the Lord, she couldn't help but shed a few tears. A lot of things could have happened, she could have died, and yet here she was, healthy and happy. She couldn't have been more thankful to God for giving her a second chance at life, maybe there was something else planned for her, maybe not, but for now she'll only look at the positives in her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul, South Korea

TOP pov

months have passed, no news about Dara ever came again. We couldn't find her at all. When we looked at her bills we had found out that she took a flight to the Philippines and then another to Europe, Paris, France to be exact. After the month since finding the letter almost everyone had lost hope, except me and Sanghyun. I cannot accept that she is gone but as months pass I could not find enough evidence to keep my hope of her being alive up any longer.

i can only think of how much of a failure i am. i couldn't even tell her how i feel. i was a coward and now i cant do anything about it since she's gone.

gone.

she's gone...

 

 

 

Newsflash: It has been 4 months since the disappearance of the 2ne1 member Dara Park! A YG representative has finally come out to tell us more news about the 2ne1 member's disappearance.

 

NEWSFLASH! 2ne1 Member Dara Park DEAD!

Details have yet to be analyzed but it is said that the disappearance of Dara Park was due to an illness which then eventually took her life.

 

YG Family in finally accepting the loss of a member.

 

Sandara Park we'll miss you.