Tia Cassa- Dara...

We all Fall....

~~~~~

on a silent hill sat two children a girl and a boy around the ages 10 and 8 respectively. they were talking qiuetly to themselves, talking about thier plans for the summer and how much they missed her. yes her, the person buried underneath the tomb on the hill, their Tia Cassandra. 

it has been two years since her death and they still missed her dearly, although they weren't related nor did they know anything about her background, Cassandra had been a wonderful Aunt to the two kids. she had died a few weeeks after her check-up with the doctor, apparently her brain cancer had spread too much, much too quickly that the doctors could do nothing more to help her, they were not even able to give her painkillers for there was a risk that it will trigger a heart attack or make the arteries clog. 

she had been with them for a while and with the time that they spent with her they came to treat each other as family.

during the last few years Pipa had been going with her father to the city to search for any information about Cassandra, they had filed a missing person's ad and had tried to contact any place they thought might help them find out any information about Cassandra. but still there was nothing, nothing at all.

Pipa: "hey, Tia, you know what?! Papa said that we'll be going to Korea this summer! didn't you say that you were Korean? maybe we can find something there, don't worry Tia we'll make sure that if there is any information that is about you that we will make sure to take action. i know how much you wanted to remember your family, don't worry, i'll look for them for you!"

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seoul, Korea

Pipa: "wow! Papa look at that and that! wow! this is so cool!!! so this is where Tia lived huh?"

Papa: "we don't know about that for sure sweetheart, she might not have even stepped foot in here."

a car approaches the three of them, it was the car that will take them to thier hotel. on their way to the hotel billboards filled the view, showing pretty pale women and handsome men. but one billboard specifically caught their attention, it was Tia Cassandra!

Pipa: "Papa!!! isn't that Tia?!"

Papa: "ye-yes! that is. excuse me sir but do you know who that woman is in that billboard?" he asked their driver

the driver turned his head to look at the billboard, "ah, that's Dara Park, she's a former idol here in Korea but she disappeared 2 years ago, some say that she's still out there somewhere others think that she's dead"

Papa: "an idol? so you mean like an artist? she's famous?"

Driver: " yea, she was. she was part of this group called 2ne1, they disbanded 2 years ago, although they still work together they said that they couldnt call themselves 2ne1 anymore since they were incomplete. That Dara was the face of the group, she had so many fanboys and i myself was one of them. she was a nice girl, they said that she came back here in Korea with her family after their father left and took all her money that she earned from working as an actress in the Philippines. since then she's been part of YGE and has been very successful, know for her crazy antics and her non-aging beauty."

Papa: " hey wait, did you say her family?"

Driver: "eh? yea, she has a younger brother who's also in the industry. Thunder of MBLAQ. actually he's been looking for her till now, lots of people are saying that his searching will be for nothing but i respect the guy you know? you gotta have guts to keep up with this kind of situtation, and he reallyy loves his sister."

Pipa: "hey mister driver? do you know where this Thunder guy lives?"

driver: "ummm, why?"

PApa: "we need to talk to him" he said seriously facing the driver

the driver nods and takes a rigth turn, they were now heading for  Thunder.