who am i?

We all Fall....

Chap 5: who am i?

“Tia Cassandra!” someone yelled across the hallway. Small thumping of tiny feet followed. Then around the corner two kids, a boy and a girl appeared, slightly out of breath. Their cheeks were flushed as they looked up to her, grinning like there’s no tomorrow.

She smiled. Placed her hands on their heads and said in a soft, angelic voice,  “how are my favorite niece and nephew?”

The children laughed and the younger of the two, the little boy said, “Tia! Of course we’re your favorite! We’re your only niece and nephew!”

The young girl nudged her brother and whisphered, “idioto! We don’t know if Tia has any other nieces or nephews, remember she can’t remember anything?!”

Although this was a whisphered conversation between the siblings they were obliviuos to the fact that their ‘Tia’ can hear them. She sadly turned away from the children and walked to the large window showing the vast view of untapered natural beauty, the mountain in the distance and the lush forest nearby.

“Tia, are you alright? We’re sorry if we made you sad, we didn’t mean to.” the young girl said. Cassandra turned to them and said, “its alright Pipa, I know you didn’t mean anything by that.”

Smiling she turned again to the window, sighed and said, “why don’t the two of you go change, Abuelita has your snacks”

The kids looked at each other nodded and turned away, they knew that their Tia needed some time to herself.

 Left alone Cassandra yet again ponders how her life came to be. How did she end up here of all places, in a rural area, where there were barely any technology, and most of all in Spain! She knows she doesn’t live in Eeurope, she’s asian for God’s sake!so how did she end up here?

Cassandra sighs and recalls her first days of conciuosness…

Flashback

Arg! My head! Oww…. Why? Where am i?

As I opened my eyes the only thing a see was a pale white ceiling, I groaned as I tried to sit up, ‘why does it hurt so much?’

Then in the corner I see an old woman heading towards me, she started talking but I couldn’t underrstand her…what language is she speaking?

Just then two men came in the room, the younger looking one came over and said something, I couldn’t understand him. Then he said in English, “what is your name?”

Name?

Name.

What IS my name?

Who AM I?

Where AM I?

I don’t remember.

 I looked at him and shook my head, I can’t seem to be able to form coherent sentences. His brows furrowed, “you don’t know your name?”

Again I shook my head.

“Do you know where you are?”

No.

“Do you remember anything?”

No.

“Not one bit?”

Again no.

Flashback ends