Sandy

We all Fall....

 

"Sandy, sweetheart, will you please help me out here?" an old woman calls out as she enters through the doorway.

"Gran! oh heavens! what is with all this?!" a young woman replies

"oh well, you know me, i missed you and the children too much. by the way where are they?"

"they're in the room, i just got them to sleep for their nap."

"oh, i missed them. i don't think i can take another trip that long again." the old woman coos as she peers at the children sleeping.

"you should really take a rest first you know Gran. i can handle the kids for now, go on and take a rest."

"no,no I'm fine. you've been taking care of the kids this whole month by yourself. they must have tired you out yourself my dear."

"no not really, Nick comes by once in a while and helps me out too."

"ah, that boy, you should really consider his proposal you know. he's been very good to you and the kids since you got here."

"i know that Gran.Nick's nice, really nice, but, i just can't seem to see myself with him or anyone else for that matter, except-"

"-except for the father of the twins, right?"

blushing she nods

"i guess i can understand that sentiment, but child you should also consider that maybe there was something wrong with that man that is why you are here now."

"Gran, i have, but i just can't, i don't want to be unfair to Nick. i want to know what happened to me first before anything else."

"i know child, i know" the old woman replies patting her hand.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sunlight spills into the room as the young woman spread out on the bed, a frown gracing her features

"what was that?"

suddenly small thumps of little footsteps could be heard along with laughter

"mama!" two voices shout as the door was opened by an old lady

a smile appears on her face

this is what real warmth is, she thinks looking at the sunlight that was pouring into her room as two small bodies cuddle in her embrace

"good morning my sweet angels!"  she smiles and gives then small kisses as they giggle and try to stop her. The old lady reaches out to them and says, " come, now sweethearts, mama has to get ready."

She takes a hand from each twin and guides them out if the room, " come down when you're done , breakfast is ready. And someone's waiting for you downstairs too."

"who grandma?"

"I don't know but he seems to know about you, you and your past, so you better hurry up and get down there."

Sandy nods and turns to looking out her window again.

her past, will she finally be able to find out about her past?

----------------------------

Did you find her? 

Are you sure it's her?

yes, sir this is the woman we heard was also involved in the plane crash, she was one of the few who were able to survive, the only problem is that she can't remember anything, apparently the incident left her with an amnesia.

alright, make sure that it's her, I can't give my family anymore bad news, it will just keep breaking their hearts. If you can ask for a DNA sample so we can make sure that it's her. Call me again when you have the results. I want this done quickly and neatly, try not to let the media know about her yet. We don't want to overwhelm her.

Yes sir, I will call you again once I have the results.

God, please let this be her, I miss her so much, please.....