noona.....????

We all Fall....

Thunder's POV

ahh,my back hurts, we've been practicing since early this morning since MBLAQ will be having our comeback soon.....its been a while since our last comeback, actually its been almost a year...a year where i spent my time only looking for my noona, and finding nothing.

i can't help but to think that i might have to give up searching for her, but every night when i come home and see my mom and other sister's faces i get reminded that, we're not complete, one of my sisters is out there somewhere, hopefully trying to get back home, to us.

every night i pray that someone, or something would give me more hope to finding her, all i need is a sign that somewhere out there she's waiting for me.

ahhhh....noona, where are you? i miss you so much, do you know that?.........

 

"um, excuse me sir?" hmm? where'd that voice come from? are they talking to me?

*poke*poke*

Thunder: "oh, um, anneyong......?????" who are these kids?

Pipa: (english) oh, hello, are you Mr. Thunder?

Thunder: (eng) um, yes, i am....do you need something?

Pipa: Papa! i found him!!! Tia! (looking at the ceiling) we found your brother!

Thunder scratches the back of his head, "um, excuse me but what can i do for you?"

Papa: Hello, Mr.Thunder, im Castro, these are my children, Pipa and Jon, we need to talk to you.

Thunder: about what?

Pipa: about Tia Cassandra!

Thunder: who?

Pipa: your sister!

Thunder: my sister? i don't have a sister named Cassandra...

Pipa: oops! i meant Dara!

suddenly standing, "what do you know about my sister?"

 

 

 

author's POV:

Papa: so you see Thunder we came here to tell you that your sister wanted to know you guys, her family.

tears were streaming down his face as he nods slowly, "if you'll excuse me for a bit, thank you, for telling me..."

Papa nods, as Thunder leaves the room he looks at his children who also were crying

Pipa: i really miss Tia, Papa

Papa: i know sweetheart, we all do, especially her brother whose been searching for her this whole time.

Pipa: i feel bad now. if we hadn't told him about Tia, then maybe we wouldn't be as hurt

Papa: yes, that's true. but Pipa wouldn't you rather have someone tell you the truth than keep searching and hurting yourself over and over again when nothing turns up?

Pipa slowly nods, "but still, i feel really sorry for him..."

Papa: i know sweetheart...

 

 

Thunder POV

noona..............

i-i can't, th-this isn't what's supposed to happen! you were supposed to be safe! you were supposed to be waiting for me to get you back home to mom and Durami noona!

noona, why?...... silent tears roll down his face, as his shoulders tremble from the pain of learning about his sister's demise

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~

"you are my sunshine, my only sunshine.

you make me happy when skies are grey

you'll never know dear

how much i love you

please don't take my sunshine away"

 

"again! again! again Mama!" two little voices cheered.....