missing still

We all Fall....

Thunder's POV

a few weeks ago i received a call from the men i hired to find my Noona. they informed me that she hadn't been to the Philippines although a ticket was purchased by her to go there. since then I've been searching through her room at home and in the 2ne1 dorms (the girls didn't want to clean her room, like me they're still hoping that she's out there somewhere, waiting for us to find her).

 

it took me about a week to finally find some clue as to whether my noona did have another account that she could have used to buy another ticket. and she did. i cant believe my noona was able to save so much money. not only did she have money in her account i also found out that she had invested in making another account for me and my other sister Durami. the person in the bank told me that she had specifically told them that no matter the reason the money in her account should never be released to anyone until after 5years in case of her death. the account that she made for me and my other sister also had the same conditions so we never would have found out about it till after 5yrs since she disappeared.

 

looking at her accounts we found out that she did indeed purchase another ticket, one to New York.

 

i quickly told my men of this information and sent them to find out whether she boarded this flight or not. she did.

 

 

but the thing was.....

 

 

the plane that she boarded....

 

 

 

 

never got to New York.

 

 

 

no, it didn't because it was involved in an accident

 

 

 

the plane that my sister was in.........crashed

 

 

 

 

she may not have died due to an illness, but the possibility of her being alive after the plane crashed dampened my hopes of ever finding her.

 

i can't believe this, what has my sister done in her past life for her to suffer this kind of fate.

 

 

I've read and reread the news concerning the plane crash, andi still cant believe that my sister was involved in such a thing. the plane crashed down somewhere in between Spain and France, apparently the pilot had been under a lot of stress and had been drinking right after the plane took off, the co-pilot was young and easily intimidated, was unable to stop him. this caused the pilot to get even more drunk, and when the stewardesses finally found out about what was going on they immediately tried to stop him from drinking anymore. they were able to get out of the control room leaving the co-pilot in there, a few hours later as they were passing through Europe the pilot came back into the control room unnoticed by the stewardesses and tried to take control of the plane, but he was still clearly drunk, a fight broke out in the control room and caused the plane to swerve off course and begin its deadly decline. the plane was sighted in a clearing, and the police found out that some passengers were able to jump off the plane before it crashed using parachutes. the ones left inside never made it, and few of the ones who jumped off lasted for long.

 

i would have gone rigth away to the site but unfortunately i still have to work, i cant let my group down, and i knew my noona would understand that. although i still wish to go and find her as quickly as possible i cant just up and leave MBLAQ, no im not that selfish, they've been very supportive and understanding of my situation and i wont abandon them just because of my selfishness.

 

after our tour then i'll go to the site and maybe just maybe find my noona even if its just a tomb that i'll be looking for. i hope not.

 

 

 

normal POV

news of Sandara Park's disappearance once again appear, Thunder of MBLAQ the former 2ne1 member's younger brother had been searching for her till now and has provided information that his sister had not really gone to the Philippines but had been on a flight to New York. unfortunately the plane that the former idol had been in had crash landed in a clearing between the countries France and Spain. most of its passengers had been found and accounted for except for 5 missing people, one of them being Sandara Park. the crash killed all of its passengers and even the few who were able to jump off had also died a few days after. but the question is, "IS Sandara Park still alive? If so, where is she?"

 

 

 

someone's POV

 

"hyyung!!!! did you see the news?!?!?!"

 

"what do you want Dae?"

 

"hyung, there was news about noona, Thunder found some information on her, it was in the news hyung!"