change

We all Fall....

Chap 3- change

YG practice room

The 2ne1 girls were practicing their routines yet again to engrave it into their systems. They all had nothing to do since they were given 2 weeks off by YG-sangjangnim, hence they decided to make some use of the time to improve their dancing. It had been a few days since Dara had gone off to who-knows-where and the girls still don’t know anything about where she went. They had cornered her and interrogated her like they do in detective movies (it was Bommie’s idea), but still they couldn’t get anything from their bunny. Dara though had been weirder than she usually was, always wanting to spend some time with each member and always trying to talk or just be with them. She also goes home to visit her mom and sister almost everyday, even if the trip to and fro takes a lot of her energy. Thunder was also always talking with her on the phone and they go out to eat lunch or dinner sometimes too whenever he’s free. It was different, all the girls thought, there was something wrong but they can never point it out.

~Dara POV~

I wonder if they’ve noticed anything. I mean I’m hoping they don’t but at the same time I’m wishing that they do so as to ease this burden of me hiding something from them. We’re now taking a break from all the dancing we’ve been doing and I can see the girls are all worn out, hehe, my girls are so adorable, and their cheeks are all red. So cute!

So far I’ve been able to not talk about my doctor’s appointment to anyone, not even my mom. She’s asked me how it went and I had lied to her, I lied that the doctor said I was ok. I lied and said that everything was normal, well it was except for a few things…

Ahhhh!!!!! I hate lying! Especially to those I hold dear. But that’s why you’re lying Dara, to protect them so that they won’t get hurt.

I looked at the girls again, I’ve been trying my best to act as normal as possible so that they won’t be able to figure if anything was wrong. I’ve been making sure to spend as much time with each of them as possible, also with my family, because I know soon I won’t be able to the things I do with them now.

~Bom POV~

Arg! Im sooooo tired!!! I can’t believe that the girls decided to waste our free time on practicing our chroreography rather than relax like what sangjangnim told us to do. Aisht! These girls are too hard working!

I looked around the room noticing CL and baby Minki lying on the floor gasping for air, well we’ve been here for almost 5 hours doing nothing but non-stop dancing. Dara…ehh??? Where is that bunny again? I looked around for our little Ssantokki and sure enough she was sitting in the darkest corner of the room by herself staring into space. I know that the 2 of us are probably the weirdest in the whole YG family but come on! Sometimes this girl just takes the cake! She’s soo weird that even I, the so called 8D Bominator of YG has to bow down to her weirdness…kekeke, I think only Seunghyun can match this chick’s randomness…speaking of Seunghyun, I wonder how the Bigbang boys are, we haven’t seen each other for awhile…

Bom: girls, get up! We’re going home to freshen up and then we’re gonna go bother the BB boys.

CL: eh? Unnie? Why do we have to go bother the oppas?

Bom: because im tired, I miss the boys since we haven’t seen them for awhile, we need some free air and most of all, im bored.( she said seriously and ending it with a pout).

Minzy: hahaha, unnie, you’re soo cute! Alright! CL-unnie, can we go please???? I wanna go see GD-oppa and Dae-oppa! They’ve been having a lot of issues with GD-oppa’s case and Dae-oppa”s accident, I really think we should go visit them to make them feel that we’re here to support them.

CL: arasso, arasso, we’ll go.

Bom: Dara! Let’s go! Get your here so that we can visit the boys!

Dara slowly stood up and timidly walked to them. She smiled slightly and turned towards the door. The girls were just creeped out, I mean come on! She comes out of the darkest corner in the room with this tiny smile on her face and her eyes staring straight at them, it’s like she’s trying to pierce through their soul or something!

They all sighed, whatever happened the past few days to Dara totally had her going nuts. One second she’s all happy and jolly and the next she’s the saddest little lamb that it seems that just by looking at her she’ll have a meltdown. They walked out of the practice room and towards their van, they just shook off Dara’s actions earlier and went back to the playful girls they were. Ahh…those poor boys will just have to deal with them barging in unannounced. Heh! Oh well! It’s not like they hadn’t done the same thing to the girls before.

~Dara POV~

The boys…Bigbang…Jiyong, Youngbae, Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri.

I don’t think I can face them, no, I can’t. Especially not HIM. The man who can see right through me. The man who I know is always looking out for me. I can’t. I can’t because I know how much pain he’ll feel when he finds out, the feeling of betrayal on his eyes would just be too much for me. I can’t, not now, not ever.

Im sorry my guardian angel, but I can’t tell you what’s bothering me, what’s making me turn from you, I can’t because it’ll be too painful, I know it will be…im sorry, but life, my life, is just something I don’t want you to be involved in, not anymore, because you will only cry in the end. The end.