I hope...

We all Fall....

Chap 2- i hope...

~Dara POV~

Aish! Yah! i can't believe how tired i am! I don't want to go to this appointment, but Umma said i should, or else she'll drag me there herself. Aish! Umma!

It's such a wonderful day, with the sun shinning brightly and the wind flowing through my hair. Ahhhh, Korea.... so beautiful. I was almost to my car when all of a sudden a rush of pain surged through my temple and i had to try and regain my footing before i completely fell on my face. This headache, migraine, whatever it is, has been happening to me for a while now. The girls had been pestering me about my condition, and i had nothing to tell them since i thought it might just be because of the stress from the activities we've been doing. But then, i started vomiting... i didn't know what to do, so i hid it from the girls, i didn't want them to worry about me, what with all the stress from the concert, i didn't want to burden them with my problems.

It took me a while to finally get myself together and walk to my car, once i got in i slowly released my breath that i didn't know i was holding. Ahhh...i'm scared about this appointment, i didn't really want to know what's wrong with me because for some reason i feel like it'll change everything. Yet if i don't go, my mother would haul my to the hospital, gagged and hog-tied, if the need may arise. Sandara Park you can do this! It's just a doctor’s appointment, a general check-up, nothing else. There is absolutely nothing wrong with me! I’m sure!

Ahhh…I really hope nothing is wrong…

~CL POV~

I wonder what’s wrong with Dara-unnie, I hope it’s nothing serious. I mean, I know how easily she can get sick, so I’m hoping its just a cold or something…but for some reason I just can’t shake the feeling that whatever it may be, it’s something she doesn’t want us to know. And it’s scaring the heck out of me. I just hope that she’s ok, she’s someone I cant live without and I know that the other girls feel the same. Dara-unnie has always been there for all us and I want to be able to return the favor and be there for her, but it seems like she doesn’t even want us to know about her condition. I still remember the day I caught her in the bathroom throwing up; she looked so pale, like all the color from her body was washed out. I don’t think she saw me watching her, it was so scary, watching your sister be like that and then see her smilling and being a giddy highschool girl infront of other people, infront of you.

Dara-unnie, I hope that you will come to me when you need something. I’m here for you Unnie. Whatever may be bothering you, I hope you remember that we girls, us 2ne1, will always be there to support you. I hope you’re alright Unnie.

~Minzy POV~

Aish! I’m boreeeeedddddd~~~~~!!!! I wonder where Dara-unnie went. She seemed like she was in a hurry and she didn’t tell us where she was going. I’m curious because that Unnie will almost always announce where she’s going, even days before she’s supposed to go. She’s such a weird Unnie. But I still love her! Cl-unnie and Bom-unnie had gone off to their rooms and im lying on the living room floor with nothing to do. I wish Dara-unnie will come home already; it’s no fun without her…

I rememberwhen we were all just starting as 2ne1, it  felt really awkward being with 3 other girls I know little to nothing about and being away from my family didn’t help one bit. But Dara-unnie, she was weird from the first time I met her, she was such a shy person and would sometime stutter and become flustered over her words that it seemed like she was younger than me. She was such an awkward and cute Unnie right from the start. Dara-unnie is so nice, she’s like a sister that wasn’t given to me by God because he thought it would have made our parents suffer had that happened, just like Bom-unnie and CL-unnie.

Ahhhh…what to do?!?!?!?! Otoke! I’m sooooo boreddddd~~~~ I hope Dara-unnie will come home soon...

~Bom POV~

Aigoo! That Ssantokki! How come she left without even saying bye to me?! I swear when she gets back I’m going to Bominator mode! Kekeke! I’ll make sure that she will never leave without saying goodbye to me again and telling me where she’s going.

Aisht! Im so worried about that girl! I remember my conversation with CL, when she told me about Dara vomiting. Everyone in YG knows how easily Dara gets sick, so at first I wasn’t that worried when she was complaining about her headaches. Yet when CL told me about Dara puking her guts out, anxiety shot through my veins, Dara never gets that sick that she starts throwing up, that’s just not her usual sickness… It dawned on me later when I started noticing how Dara seems to be vomiting almost everyday, and how her headaches had become migraines, there was something wrong with Dara. And I didn’t know what it was.

I hope she's okay...

~no one’s POV~

Out stepped a young woman from the hospital building, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked young, almost like a highschooler, petite and looking like an angel lost in thought. Worry was etched into her beautiful features and fear marred her enchanting face. She looked like a pained dove caught in a hunter’s trap. There was tear tracks on her ruddy cheeks and her eyes of molten chocolate seemed to be drowned by her unshed tears.

What is she going to do now?

Her career was just starting…what about the girls?

YG?

Umma?

Thunder?

Durami?

Is this a dream?

 

 

 

 

 

 

No, not a dream, a nightmare…