Hello, nice to meet you

We all Fall....

A young man slowly steps foot out of the car. In front of him stands the residence that houses the one person he'd been looking for, for the past two years. His tall, lanky form, slightly crumpled shirt, and torn jeans, a sunglass perched on his head.

The residence, a house with a mountain view. They had passed by some farms along the way, and from the distance he can still see the Bidasoa lake/river. A slight breeze passes by him, and laughter fills his ears.

Slowly, he walks forward, he's heard that laugh before, he knows it. Slowly each step, walking as if he hadn't known how to before. Just barely able to hold up his body, the laughter, a chime in the wind, closer.

Closer still, and then a voice, young, sweet, feminine, "Ian, Sophia, viens ici mes bébés".

French (right?) a frown furrows between his brows, maybe he's just too excited. That's not his sister, she doesn't speak French, but maybe one of the people who lives here, with her.

~Sanghyun's POV~

Is this real? Am I really going to see her? She's really here?

What should I do? What should I tell her?

Should I scold her for leaving like that? Yes! I should. 

Does she know how much I've missed her? How much mom and Rami noona, have missed her? How much the 2ne1 girls missed her?

How much Hyung...Hyung...missed her?

Does she know how much harder it became to stay strong- to put on a brave face for our family and friends?

Does she know how much I've missed her taking care of me? How alone I feel without her?

I know I'm not vocal about my feelings, but Noona always, just always knew. But this past 2yrs, I didn't have her. She wasn't there to support me quietly in the background. She wasn't there to advise me during the contract resigning. She wasn't there when things at work- didn't work out. When things got out of hand, when the things we've worked hard for are being turned into jokes. 

Does she know how much has changed since she left? How MBLAQ has disbanded? That the 2ne1 girls are no longer together? How the industry has changed? Too many new faces, too many netizens/haters. Too many opinions and criticism and hate. And not enough cheer, and humility, and enjoyment.

Does she know how much the 2ne1 girls are having such a hard time? Like me? How although they each are strong soloists, they are constantly being bashed? Being called "has-beens"? The new generation of Kpop, our world, your world, has changed Noona. No longer is there the type of easy-going friendship between groups, just fierce competition and oppressive fan-admiration. Too much emphasis on quantity and not enough on quality and passion for music. The trait that was you. 

You- your passion for music, your drive for success, your love for your family, members, YG, and fans. Your endless childishness, and sporadic bouts of energy. Your compassion and humility. Your weirdness, your quirks, and alienness. Your out-of-this-world charm. You. 

You Noona. 

And now you're standing right in front of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hello, nice to meet you." she said softly.