yesterday

We all Fall....

Chap 4: yesterday

*Flashback*

~Dara POV~

Omo! Omo! Ottoke!!!! I can’t do this!

No! I can!

No! I can’t!

I can!

Can’t!

Can!

Aisht! This isn’t working out! My brain cells are dying along with my confidence…ahhhh!!! Sangjangnim!!! Why did it have to be me?!!??!!? Why couldn’t you have picked someone else????

What if all his fans start hating me??? What if they try to kill me???? Ottoke!!! God, please help me! I don’t want to die yet! I’m too young to die!!!!

~T.O.P POV~

Ahhhh… im tired… I wonder why YG-hyung picked her to be my partner, I mean I admit she’s pretty, nice and she’s a great actress, but… isn’t he worrried that she might get antis cause of this? Im not trying to be conceited but, im T.O.P of BIGBANG, there’s bound to be lots of girls out there who would kill just to see me, again not trying to be a complete jerk, but I know that it’s true…so why would YG-hyung partner me and her? She’s going to be part of the new girl group that he’s training and her having antis would most likely create a rift among the fans. Ahh, who cares, that won’t be my problem anyway.

Hmm, she’s been walking around in circles for the past 15min, I wonder if she’s noticed.

She’s small… reaaaaalllyyy smaaaaallll… whenever we have a scene together I feel like if we’re too close I might just break her. She’s weird too, just like me. When she introduced herself to us she looked so odd, it was like she was trying to communicate using a different language, and well I guess it was since she’s been living in another country for some time.

I don’t know why but since hearing and seeing her I felt this weird sense of protectiveness. I felt like i need to make sure she’s safe, always. That was only when I just met her, but over the time that we were shooting the MV, that feeling has grown. The director had told us to go some place where we can talk, just the two of us, so that we can be comfortable with each other.

I decided to bring her to a nearby café, and talk we did.

It was hard at first, awkward, but over time we were able to relax with each other’s company. To make her comfortable around me I told her about the time Bigbang was just starting, how I was almost kicked out of the group and all the hardships, the trainings we had to go through. After I had told her about that she started telling me about herself too, how she and her family had to move to the Philippines because of financial issues, how she had to find jobs to help support her family, and her job as an actress.

It was odd how easily we were able to share our stories to each other with no hesitation and a feeling of embarrassment. It was like, normal, it seemed normal for us to talk the way we did, eventhough we've only known each other for a few days. It just felt like reconnecting with your missing half. 

Once she finished her story I wondered how this small fragile looking girl could have possibly been able to do all the things she said she’s done. It seemed impossible to me, too hard. But here she is, the girl who did all that, right in front of me, smilling like it was all nothing.

That was the day I concluded that she was an alien.

No, that was the day I had deciced to always be there for her. She inspired me to keep working, to always do my best. All I thought was if this girl can overcome all her troubles, then so will I. And if she has to face more obstacles in life, then I will make sure that I will be beside her, to guide and support her. I never told her or anyone this but I knew from the way she looks at me that she knows I always have her back. Between the two of us there was no need to talk; a simple glance was all that was needed.

 She became my inspiration and I became her Guardian.

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for taking so long!!! mianhe! i'll try to update more, soon! hopefully!