slow progress

We all Fall....

A man in his late thirties, sat in the veranda over-looking a garden and a view of the beach. As the waves crashed on the shore the man thinks about his employer and how much time and effort the both of them had placed into this case. He knew, being a investigator for quite some time now that the case can have any and all results. May it lead to tears of joy or sadness, tears will always be shed in the end and along the way. His employer amazed him, how such a young man can keep hoping and keep faith in his belief of having his sister alive even while facing all the odds and rather depressing news at every turn. How lucky is this girl to have such a loving and faithful brother. But he could understand him, the same thing happened to him before, he lost his family after an incident and was never able to find them. This led him to becoming the man that he is now, it also led him to becoming an investigator.

 

 

 

 

 

suddenly a soft voice brought him out of his reverie, and as he turns his head, he finds himself looking into warm chocolate brown eyes, gentle and doe-like. 

"*ahem* ah...excuse me, I am investigator Jun Lee". he says as he shakes her hand.

"ah, yes, hello, nice to meet you. I'm Sandy." she replies. "what can i do to help you?"

"yes, well, i heard that you were one of the survivors of the plane crash that happened about 2years ago. I was sent here by my employer who is looking for someone who might have known his sister."

"ah, well....i am a survivor of the crash but i doubt that i can help you with anything, for you see, i have amnesia...i don't even know my real name." she says looking down at her feet.

"oh, is that so? i'm sorry to hear that, but maybe we can still try and help each other out?" he asks. "you see, my employer has been searching for his sister since she disappeared and i would really like it if i can help him. not only is it because i was hired to do so, but also because i've seen how much he's suffered. i can't help but feel this need to find his sister."

"i see. but sir, i'm not entirely sure how i can help you."

"how bout we start with something easy, huh?" he smiles at her. she nods and smiles back.

"do you know how old you are?"

"ummm, when i went to the doctors before they estimated my age to be about 26, that was two years ago, so i'm now 28?" she tilts her head to the side, questioningly. (let's pretend that Dara's the same age as Top).

"hmm,ok. well, obviously you're of asian decent, and i think you might be Korean..."

"yeah! that's what the doctors said too!"

 

 

 

the day went on with Jun asking her questions, some randoms ones like "what's your favorite color?" or "what would you name your stuff bunny?" to more serious questions like "can you think of something that you might associate with your past?"

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~Sandy's POV~~~~~~~

ahhhh...i'm sooooo tired....investigator Jun kept asking me all these questions and i don't even know how to answer most of them since it had to do with my past....aisht! why cant i remember anything?!

investigator Jun left awhile ago, saying that he will get back to me with the DNA results. oh yea! i forgot to mention that he asked if he could take a sample of my DNA to compare to the list of passengers aboard the plane. i immediately said yes, hoping that even if im not the one his employer is looking for, i can at least go from where the results may take me.

slowly i open the door to the twins room, my little angels, Sophia and Ian. i can't believe how lucky i am to have them still with me. apparently i was pregnant when i boarded the plane, and when it crashed i had almost lost them due to being o early in my pregnancy. but i guess the heavens lent a helping hand and made sure they survived, a miracle was what the doctors had called us.

Gran told me that when she saw me in the hospital i had been attached to almost all of their available machine. also i was in a coma for most of the pregnancy, it wasn't till i was 8months pregnant did i wake from my long slumber. i gave birth to the twins a month later and Grna had offered for us to stay with her. at first i felt that it was too much, but she insisted and i couldn't refuse her anymore.

i look at the faces of my angels, 'just how much did they look like their dad?' and if i ever find out who i am, would he accept them? surely he would be shocked about the twins since i bet i wasn't even able to tell him about them when i left...'would he wnat them? what about me? would he want me back? or has he already moved on with his life?'