until i die

We all Fall....

TOP POV

breathe in. breath out.

 

breathe in. breathe out.

 

breathe.

 

its that time again. the happiest moment in my life until,...until that time.

 

today is the day, where two years ago SHE came to my apartment and told me she loved me.

 

I couldn't believe it, she actually loves me. that day we just spent in my apartment since she didn't want to go anywhere. I should have known something was wrong with her but I was too happy to notice that at the time, now I can only regret that I didn't try to do something about it earlier, maybe then SHE wouldn't have gone.

 

 that was also the first and last time we made love. I didn't expect it to happen but it did. the two of us had been drinking wine after dinner as we watched the movie 'A Walk to Remember'. the whole time she cried, and when the movie finished all she told me was that she wanted to experience everything there is about love, she said she didn't want to have regrets.

 

and that led us to bed.

 

the morning after I was hoping that she would still be in my bed, but unfortunately for me she had already gone.

 

I had tried to get in contact with her after that but she became busy with another CF for Etude. I knew I had to be understanding during that time. I knew that she didn't regret what happened between us that night, I knew because she told me she loved me, so there was no reason for her to ignore me, she was just busy.

 

days passed since our night together and I still was unable to talk with her. I waited though. I've been waiting for her for years, I'm quite capable of waiting a few measly days. but unfortunately for me, fate didn't seem to want us to talk about our relationship. fate had other plans.

 

she left.

 

 and I was devastated.

 

not only because she left me but also because I had a feeling that we would never see each other again. and I was right.

 

we didn't see each other again.

 

we never can until I die that is.