Why?

We all Fall....

GD: noona, what's wrong? Hyung? what's that paper?

Yg passes it him, unable to look at them at the moment

Gd reads the paper outloud, " the results of the test confirm that Sandara Park has only approximately three months to live due to her *gasp*...brain tumor. Results confirm that Ms. Park has stage 4 brain ca..cancer..." he looks around at the table they had gathered in, "Hyung, this...Dara-noona is...is this true? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~TOP POV~

3 months, in that time will you really be leaving me? will you really gone from this world? tell me that this is a dream, i can't allow that to happen.

i won't allow it. i will find you Sandara Park.

i will find you because i'm your friend.

because i care. 

because i'm your guardian angel.

because i- because i love you.

 

 

Do you know that you're the reason I' am who I'am now? The person that so many people want to meet. The person that so many adore. You're the reason I'm still in the industry, still part of Bigbang. If i hadn't met you, I would have probably tried to take a different path, that or be someone who couldn't connect to the people around him. You opened me up to the world. You allowed me to see the world in a different light. You change the way I viewed this life I'm leading.

You are my reason to keep living, without you I don't know what will become of me.

 

I can't let you die, not yet, not ever.

I still need to tell you how I feel. i love you Sandara Park. and i know that this is love, and i can't nor will i deny it.

i've surpressed my feelings for you long enough, i've loved you for too long, i need to let you know.

 

i stood up," hyung im going."

GD: "hyung? where are you going? don't you even careabout Dara-noona?"

i looked at him, then at the others who were present, " im going to look for her. i won't just stay here and speculate where she is, im gonna go out there and look for her myself."

YG: "TOP, i dont think you'll have to do that, i know you care but you still have other things to do. i'll hire some investigators to look for her, dont worry we'll find her."

TOP looked at him and said, " no Hyung, im going to look for her. i can't lose her, not now, not ever."

i walked out after that. they wouldn't understand. they didn't know how i felt for her. they don't know how broken i feel right now, not knowing where she is, how she is and if the letter was true, how she's doing right now.

Dara, why couldn't you just tell us what you're going through. we could have helped you. i could have helped you.

 

~author POV~

"no hyung, im going to look for her. i cant lose her, not now, not ever." he said so lowly that the other could barely hear, but they still did anyway. then he left,  eyes down cast and looking forlorn.

GD: "hyung...."

se7en:" YG-hyung, we need to look at her accounts maybe we cn find out if she's still in the Philippines. we should also contact her friends from there, maybe she's with one of them."

CL: " i still don't understand why unnie will just leave without telling us about this. why would she leave? does she not trust us to take care of her?"

YG: " CL you along with everyone else who how Dara is, she probably left thinking that this will be better for everyone, she wouldn't want us to see her suffering, you know how much she doesn't like being a burden to others."

seungri: "we know that hyung, but i agree with CL, this is different, if she really is sick, does she think that with her just leaving it will make everything else alright?"

YG: " i understand your sentiments, but we also have to understand Dara, she'e not the type of person who can stand others suffering, espaecially if the reason is her."

everyone just nodded their heads, they knew that what their sangjangnim had said was true, Dara was too kind hearted to be so cruel as to stay and let them see how much pain she's going through. she'd probably just be in more pain if she did.

 

~no one's POV~

a young woman lies in bed, her hair a light brown shade was fanned around her face, adorning her peaceful face. pink full lips and long lashes, a pale complexion, a beauty.