Where are you?

We all Fall....

In my eyes I hope you see

just how much you mean to me

A friend I wish to call ˗my dear

- to lose I fear

I wish to be your choice,

to always hear your voice

I wish to be your love,

for you are my purest dove

Something more- more than a friend.

If only my insanity would end

I want you all for myself-

the grandest story on my shelf

I want you to be by my side

- allow me to be your guide

Unfortunately, that can never be

-it will never be my reality

 

I am not your love

-not your purest dove

I am not your choice

-for I have no voice

not the grandest story

to view

-for my pages are

but a few

I may be your guide

but I can never be by your side

 

 

~T.O.P POV~

Dara.

Where are you?

do you know how much I miss you?

your laugh that lingers in my ear,

your smile that captured my heart,

your eyes that melt my whole being,

your sweet voice that makes my heart thump hard against my chest,

your presence that ensures my sanity,...

where are you?

It's been almost 2 months that you've been missing, everyone in Korea has been looking for you, searching high and low for the goddess that came down from the heavens to grant them her presence to just disappear like a phantom of the night. I myself am looking everywhere for you. What happened Dara? Where are you? and why did you leave?

So far there has been little to no news as to where you are, the only thing we know is that you took a flight to the Philippines a week after your surprise visit to us Bigbang along with the 2ne1 members. Even the girls didn't know about your flight to the Philippines, when they were asked by the investigators they had told them that you has said that you will be going home to Busan, to your family and staying there for a while, you had even gotten permission from YG sangjangnim you had told them, but in truth you never did.

Do you know how much chaos you have brought into the building? After two days since you left them the girls had been trying to contact you to see if you got to Busan safely, when they finally decided to call Thunder and ask about you going home. When they asked him he had been surprised that you went home and without permission from your manager and YG sangjangnim. It was then that the chaos began, they called your mom to see if you were there and when she asked why you would be home with them when you know that you are needed to practice for 2ne1's comeback, everyone got worried. YG sangjangnim immediately called all the YG artists for an emergency meeting.During the meeting everyone was waiting patiently for YG hyung to say something and when he did it made us all freeze.

 

 

~author's POV~ (2months ago)

YG: do any of you know where in the world Dara is right now?

slowly everyone looked at their neighbors, thinking "huh? Dara? why? what happened?"

Se7en: "Hyung, why would we know where Dara is?" turining to the 2ne1 girls he asks "don't you guys know where she is?"

all of a sudden Minzy starts crying, everyone was shocked

Minzy: Dara-unnie...*sob* sob*...has been missing for two days now.

GD: what do you mean two days?! wasn't she here just a few days ago? you guys even went to our dorms, remember?! how can she possibly be missing? Dara-noona doesn't just disappear!

Bom: well you know what G-Dragon! she is! she's gone and no one knows where she is!

Se7en: what do you mean by 'no one', Bom?

Bom: we called Thunder and asked if Dara went home cause we tried calling her for the past two days and she has yet to answer her phone. He told us that he didn't know about his sister's plans of going home to Busan and that he didn't hear anything about it from their mom either, so we called Auntie Park, when we asked her if Dara was there she told us that she wasn't and that she hasn't called them either for the past couple of days.

CL who was in the middle of comforting Minzy says, " as of right now we still don't know where Dara-unnie is that's why YG sangjangnim has called all of us here. Dara-unnie told us that she was going home to Busan and that she got permission from manager-oppa and sangjangnim when in truth she didn't, she never even met with them.

Seungri: "so you're saying that Dara-noona is gone and that no one knows where she is right now?" nods from everyone "but Dara-noona wouldn't just disappear like that! there must be a reason as to why she's gone!"

Daesung: "neh, i agree with Seungri, noona isn't like that, there must be something wrong with her or something. did you guys look in her room? maybe we can find something in there that can help us find noona."

Cl nods and says, "neh, we did,...we found somethings but we don't understand it at all..."  she had tears in her eyes now

YG: CL? what did you guys find?

Bom hands him a paper from her purse, "we found this in her drawers, underneath all her notebooks and laptop"

a while after reading it, Yg turns to the girls and asks, "is this true?"

the girls just look at him teary-eyed

Bom: we don't know Oppa, we don't know. she never told us anything about this

GD: noona, what's wrong? Hyung? what's that paper?

Yg passes it him, unable to look at them at the moment

Gd reads the paper outloud, " the results of the test confirm that Sandara Park has only approximately three months to live due to her *gasp*...brain tumor. Results confirm that Ms. Park has stage 4 brain ca..cancer..." he looks around at the table they had gathered in, "Hyung, this...Dara-noona is...is this true?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

p.s: i don't know anything about this illness, its just made up, i think? O.o????