Chapter 3: Prayer (바램 )

The End...Not?

Warning : This chapter contains A LOT of SKINSHIP. You can pass if you want :)

 

 

Jonghoon’s POV

 

                Today’s practice was pretty brief since Hongki had to attend other activity. Being understanding dongsaengs, the rest of the members let me go back home early to rest and spend time with my family. I was touched with their concern. Soon as I reached our neighbourhood, I unclasped the seatbelt and drive a little bit faster to get home. It’s been so long since I last spent time with my twins. Wanting to surprise them, I unlocked the door with the key instead of ring the bell. 

                “Papa’s home!” I called out as soon as I stepped into the house. Just after I put my shoes on the rack, both Joongli and Joongki crashed my body, giving my legs a hug from both sides. I knelt down to hug them back. Joongli giggled when I pecked both of her cheeks while Joongki just looked down shyly when I did so to him.

                “How’s Papa’s daughter?” I asked Joongli as I carried both of them to the living room. They sure were heavy – but, hey, I did not worked for nothing.

                “I’m ‘pine’,” answered Joongli with her high pitched-voice while her hand playing with her piggy tail. I pecked her once again on the cheek making her squealed. I chuckled at her reaction before turning to Joongki.

                “How about Papa’s hero here?” I asked, giving Joongki my full attention. We settled down on the couch, but the two still haven’t got off me yet. Joongki smiled sweetly to me before answering.

                “I’m ‘pine’, too.” His voice was almost a whisper. I smiled at how different these two even though they’re twins.

“Aren’t you guys going to let me go?” I asked as I realised that they haven’t let go of me yet, even though it has been almost five minutes we’re seated.

                “No!” both of them shouted in unison before throwing their hands around my neck. It wasn’t as tight, but enough to suffocate me. I was almost out of breath when I heard my wife’s voice.

                “How about me? I want to get hug too,” she said to the twins, as she noticed just how I am suffocating here in their small arms. As expected, both of them turned to look at their mother. The twins stared at each other as if having their own telepathy linking on whether to let go of me or not. Just when I thought I’ll be free from their grip, they turned to Taera and stuck out their tongues before giving me another deadly hug. Taera’s eyes wide in disbelief to see how both of them react. So, twins do have telepathy link, huh?

                “Fine! Then, I’m not making your ‘shokolate kandy’,” she said sitting at the couch near us. She turned to ‘watch’ the television before crossing her legs. The twins looked at each other again with their eyes wide. They looked terrified. Instantly, both of them let go of me and ran to Taera’s sides before giving her a tight hug and kissed her cheeks repeatedly. Taera’s hands went to the back of each of them, holding them from falling.

                “Okay, okay, that’s enough. I’ll make them for you,” she said making Joongli squealed in excitement, while Joongki just clapped his hands over and over again. I went to them and ruffled their hairs. I looked into Taera’s eyes and sent her a thank you look. She just smiled to me as a reply.

                “Now, let go. Mama has to go and start making your chocolate candy. Continue watch your cartoon, okay? Papa had just come back from work, he’s tired. Let Papa change first, okay?” she said, planting a kiss on each of their foreheads. They obediently let go of her and went to lie on the three-seat couch, watching Teletubbies. Taera stood up and made her way to the kitchen with me making a beeline behind her.

                “Are you going to have dinner with us?” Taera asked as soon as we stepped into the kitchen. I slid both of my hands around her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder, before nodding as answer to her question. I nuzzled my face at the crook of her neck, making her tickled. She tried to push me away, but failed.

                “Jonghoon-ah, I’m trying to cook here,” she said, chuckling. Being a naughty boy I am, I started to tickle her sides. Her face was red trying to muffle her laughs. It wasn’t long after that when she started to burst to laughter. I was laughing along with her, chasing her as she tried to wiggle out from my arms.

                “Jonghoon, stop it!” She managed to mutter the words out in between her laughs.

“Shirheo!” I uttered as I did the contrary to what she asked for; I tickled her harder. Her laughter was echoing around the kitchen.

                “Choi Jonghoon! Stop it, I can’t breathe,” she said, pinching my arms as an attempt to make me stop. I chuckled lightly before stopping slowly. She freed herself as soon as I stopped and started to inhale repeatedly. I went behind her back and turned her body to face me.

                “You!” she said, with her eyes squinted, and an eyebrow arched upwards – looking revengeful. I chuckled again for the last time before pulling her into a hug. Don’t ask me why am I so huggy today. I just feel like to.

                “Papa misses Mama. Does Mama misses Papa too?” I whispered in her ears, before looking into her eyes once again. Instead of answering, she gave me a peck on the tip of my nose before pinching it slightly. She slung her arms around my neck.

                “The babies miss Papa so much. Why don’t Papa go play with them? Uhm?” With that, she pinched my cheeks and broke of the hug and started to make ‘shokolate kandy’ for the kids. A bit disappointed, yes, to see how reluctant she was to answer my simple question. I walked in front, to the living room to see both of my kids lying down, asleep with the television left on. It must’ve been their nap time. I smiled to myself before carrying them to their room, one at a time.

                Feeling bored, I decided to watch the television. While flipping the channels, Taera came out from the kitchen and sat beside me. I tried to act cold to her for not answering my question with a proper answer. Childish, yes, I know.

                “Jonghoon-ah~ what are you watching?” she asked, resting her head on my shoulder. I kept quiet.

                “Jonghoon-ah~ don’t you hear me?” She tugged at my sleeve, looking at me with a cute pout. I shrugged that off too. Unsatisfied, she turned my face her way and asked again.

                “Is theprogram that good?” she asked ‘angrily’. I knew that she was just faking it in order to coax me. I turned back my gaze to television screen as if it was the most interesting thing on Earth when  I don’t even know what’s it a bout. 

Taera has this one habit. Even though, she had never said that she loves me or what, she just has to make sure that I’m not mad at her. I don’t know why. Sometimes it made me misunderstood her actions. Ever since we got married, she had never wanted to upset me, and if she does, she’ll try her best to coax me back. And sometimes, I just love to play hard to get. Like now.

                As I was focusing on the show, suddenly Taera’s face popped out from nowhere in front of my face. My eyes widened and looked down to our legs. She was kneeling in front of me with her legs were on both sides of mine, on the couch. I was seriously taken aback by her act.

                “Which is more interesting? Me or the show?” She asked determinedly. I burst into laughter to see how far she had come to coax me this time. Seeing my reaction, her sly face turned into a pout with sad eyes, her proud shoulder just now went slumped and she instead of kneeling in front of me, she changed her position to sit on me, facing the television. She crossed her arms and leant her back to my chest. I s my arms around her waist again and leant my head back.

                “I thought you were supposed to coax me, not the other way round?” I asked her.

                “I’m tired of doing so, now it’s your turn to coax me,” she answered flatly. I almost laughed to her answer, but I tried to muffle it.

                “Of course you are more interesting than the show, dear,” I sweet-talked her. I could see her lips curving upwards, forming a smile. She turned her head slightly to me and peck me on the lips before turned to watch the television back as I tautened my arms around her.

                ‘O Lord, please let us stay as happy like this,’ I silently prayed before planting a kiss on top of her head.

 

A/N: Hello there, you!! :) huhu. I haven't updated this fic for so long~ Sorry :'(

Oh, btw, subscribe and comment, okay?

 

Love, ChocoBun.