Chapter 10 : Far Away ( 멀리멀리 )

The End...Not?

 

A/N: Please refer to Chapter 7 if you've already forgotten about their fight.

 

Jonghoon’s POV

 

                I walked out of the house, and got into my car before locking it. I’m not going anywhere, actually. I mean, how could I bear to let her leave when she has nobody else to turn to? Plus, it’s not safe for a lady to be going out all by herself this late. Even in thousand years, I won’t forgive myself if anything ever happens to her. Let it be me, but not her; the woman I love. ‘Speaking of the woman I love,’ my mind thought as I unconsciously heaved a deep breath, recalling the incident that had just happened a while ago.

                I admitted that I did meet Bichi-noona this afternoon and that was the first time after I’m married to Taera three years ago. We were just catching up with each other after not meeting for so long. Truthfully, I was a bit reluctant at first; afraid that my feelings for Taera would be shaken, afraid that I would hurt Taera by doing so. But Bichi-noona said she just wanted to apologise properly for dumping me years ago and she would feel really guilty if I didn’t show up. So, that was what had happened. It’s just a mere reunion between two friends who used to have a special something. And thanks to Taera, I amazingly, didn’t feel anything for Bichi-noona anymore. I was more than happy to learn that my feelings for her were completely gone.

                But, Taera just happened to see it the wrong way. It’s not that I’m blaming her – even I would’ve thought the same way if I were to see her with another guy. But somehow, I can’t possibly just deny her statement-like question; she definitely won’t believe it! Girls are like that, they just don’t believe us guys. So, I decided to keep silent to the question but unfortunately – again, she has misunderstood my silence. And I know her too well than trying to coax her at this time.

 

*****

 

                I woke up around 7.30 am the next morning, just in time before Taera goes to work at 8.00 am. I decided to make a turn around the block, not wanting her to see me here. It’ll just make it worse if that happens. As much as I miss her, I’ll let her cool down first. But my heart and mind just don’t work in sync as I found myself drove to the end of the road which is the opposite way Taera would head to and parked the car by the roadside. I waited patiently as the time passed by before she finally came out of the house with Joongli and Joongki beside her. She put the kids in their seats before be seated herself and drove off to the academy.

                I smiled to myself seeing how strong she is when other girls might still be weeping if they learnt that their spouse is cheating on them – well, of course I did not cheat on her, but that was what she thought. She is well-disciplined and has never ever mixed her personal life with her business matter. Everything has its own way to be achieved – that’s what she has always said to me. As I was musing over our moments together, my phone rang. My already existing smile grew wider as the familiar voice of Taera singing ‘I Confess’ echoed from my hand phone’s speakers before picking up the call.

                “Ne, hyung,” I said. It was a call from our manager hyung.

                “Jonghoon-ah, remember, your flight is at 11 in the morning. Be at the dorm at 9.15 am the latest, arasseo?” uttered manager hyung through the phone. I glanced at my watch for a second; I only have one hour left.

                “Arasseo,” I said as I hung up. I quickly drove back to the house and parked the car there before turning off the engine and sprint my way into the house to clean myself and packed some stuff for our tour.

 

A/N: Short update, peeps! I had school yesterday, so yeahh :/  And yes! We're back to the future! (Present actually XD) So, hope you guys can accept Jonghoon's explanation :(( I even asked my male friend in order to understand boys more T_T

 

Me: Why would a guy stay quiet if  his girl accused him two-timing her?

Him: Because, they won't believe what we'll say, so, we better stay silent. Girls are like that, they're jerks.

Me: Uhm , dude, I'm a girl? :/

 

So , yeah, that was what happened :/

 

Love, ChocoBun