Chapter 16: LIFE

The End...Not?

 

Day 7

 

Taera’s POV

 

                I walked into our home quietly as if there was anybody inside. I hurried my way back here after my class this afternoon to prepare for the Seunghyun’s birthday dinner. I almost forgot about it; thank goodness Jaejin called me earlier today. I put all the groceries at the kitchen counter before going upstairs to change to some casual clothing. I was shocked to see how messy my bedroom was. I gasped in horror as I saw dirty clothes all over the places in the room. ‘Seems like I’ve to deal with these first.’

 

 

Jonghoon’s POV

 

                I ran my way into our house as I saw Taera’s car parked in front of our house. I was so happy that she has come back. It worried me a bit when Jaejin reminded the members of Seunghyun’s birthday dinner at my place. I mean, what if Taera doesn’t show up? It would be ugly and everybody will know about our problem. And I hate that.

                “Taera! Taera honeyyy~!” I called out her name as soon as I entered the house. But she was nowhere to be seen. I searched for her in the kitchen, but she was not there either. I started to get worried. What if it was another person’s car out there? I didn’t see the car’s number plate as I was so excited to see her back. Nevertheless, I tried my luck by looking for her upstairs. And as I opened the door to our room, I was greeted by the sight of her holding a laundry basket, picking up my dirty garments on the floor one by one. She turned to me as she noticed my presence there.

                “Hi,” I greeted her, smiling sheepishly to what I’ve done to the house during her absence. My heart thumped crazily while waiting for her reply. ‘Is she still mad at me, or not?’ was the thought that had lingered in my mind all the time after I’ve opened the door.

                “Hi? That’s all you could say after turning this house into a dump yard? Like seriously?” She walked to me closer by each second, leaving me restless in my uncertainty. Once she has reached me, she placed the laundry basket in my arms and looked up to meet my gaze. I was puzzled; what am I supposed to do now?

                “Do the laundry. I’ve to cook for dinner,” she said as if she could read my mind. She turned to her heels to the door, but I was fast enough to catch her by the wrist.

                “Am I forgiven?”

                “Do the laundry first and I’ll consider about it.”



 

 

A/N:

Annyeong~!!

A very very very short update to note you guys that I'm back! My exams finished a few days back but yeah, I've to deal with some other things first before I get to update :) 

Thank you again for sticking up with me and I'll be updating this fic regularly from now on - every 3 days. Is it okay with you guys? Hee ^^

 

Love, ChocoBun.