Chapter 14: So today...

The End...Not?

 

Taera’s POV

                “You again?” I said once I saw that familiar figure stood right in front of the door-gate with a bouquet of pink roses covering his face. Hearing my exclamation, he put away the flower bouquet revealing his guilty face.

                “Hi,” he said sheepishly and waving his hand awkwardly. I rolled my eyes to his act.

                “What are you doing here?” I said, sounding annoyed.

                “To see you?” he said, looking like a lost puppy. He scratched the back of his head while looking at me.

                “Now you’ve see me, off you go,” I pushed him out of my way and started to make my way to my car. He chased after me, trying to block my way from getting into my car. Well, he sort of succeeded when he grabbed my arm and spun my whole body around to face him. I gave him an annoyed look, as usual.

                “Just what do you want, Choi Jonghoon?” I crossed my arms in front of me. However, my crossed arms were undone as Jonghoon tried to hold both of my hands but failed to do so as he still have the flower bouquet in one of his hands. He clumsily looked everywhere to find a place to put the bouquet before decided to put it on my car’s boot. His actions were so cute that it made me chuckled unconsciously.

                “Taera, can you just let me explain to you? Please?” he said as soon as he got to hold both of my hands in his. I raised an eyebrow upon hearing his question.

                “If I were you, I would have started explaining without even asking. Sheesh, what if I say no?” I scoffed as I tried to withdraw my hands but he tightened his grip on my wrists.

                “Okay, fine! I thought it’ll be more polite if I asked for your permission.”

                “The clock is ticking, Jonghoon.” He looked incredibly horrified upon hearing that.

                “I have nothing to do with Bichi-noona anymore! I swear to God! I admitted that we did meet on that day you saw us before; but that was the first time I’ve met her since our wedding,” his words came out like a bullet train; fast and non-stop. I softened my gaze to him.

                “Then why did you lie to me before? Why did you not explain to me back then? You know how much I hate to be lied to, don’t you?” His face showed that he felt guilty.

                “That was because you were…” my phone rang in the midst of his talking, forcing him to stop. I picked up my phone; it was from Miss Yoon, my personal assistant.

                “Yeoboseyo, Yoon-ssi. Is there any problem?” I greeted her as I moved far a bit from Jonghoon.

                “Annyeonghaseyo, Sajang-nim. We’re having a meeting with the staffs at 8 a.m. Are you already on your way?” Her words then struck me. That was the reason why I intended to go out earlier today. I peeked my watch; 7.30 a.m. My eyes rounded upon my brain managed to interpret the data.

                “I’ll be on my way there, NOW!” I said before hanging up. I ran to my car quickly but Jonghoon got to get a hold of me. I looked at him with pleading eyes, hoping him to understand my situation.

                “Where are you going? We’re not yet done!”

                “We’ll talk about this later, okay?” I said. I quickly drove my way to the academy after I got to free myself from Jonghoon’s grip.

 

 

A/N: I'm sorry for the late and short update. I probably can't update any soon. I'm really sorry to all my subscribers :) To the new ones, hello there :) :)

 

Thank you for being with me all along :)