Chapter 24: Bad Woman (나쁜 여자야)

The End...Not?

 

Taera’s POV

 

                “Oppa, can we watch a movie?” I said.

                “I’m tired.” He replied flatly. It has been so long since he last came back this early. Well, 11 p.m is considered early for him. I wasn’t so sure of that fact, though. I have been sleeping over at the office for a few days last week. Only because I knew he won’t be at home at that time because of his schedule.

                “Please? I’ve been waiting to watch this movie with you,” I pleaded. I’ve been too stress lately and I wanted to release them a bit by watching a movie. But it’s no fun watching it alone, so I waited for him to watch together.

                “Don’t you understand? I said I’m tired!” he said – or precisely, half-shouted at me. I stoned at where I stood. I took deep breaths, keeping my composure calm. ‘You’ve got to be strong, Taera,’ I motivated myself.

                “Oh wait, maybe you don’t. Since you’re having fun playing around with that Jaeseop Oppa of yours, right?” he mocked.

                I balled my fist to contain myself. My grip was so hard that my palm could have bled if it’s not for me short nails. I kept mum as I know he won’t believe even a thing I tell him right now. Not in his condition right now.

                “But even ‘playing’ around can be tiring, you know?”

                And that got me. I felt each nerve in me boiled in anger with each word uttered by him.  I saw something flying passed my sight before a loud sound of smack was heard. I was shocked to at what had happened – puzzled. And I only noticed that the sound came from me as I retracted my hand back. I slapped him. I was confused by my action, yes, but I never regretted it. I've reached my limit.

                “Don’t talk as if you know everything. ‘Playing’ around with him? Fine! If that’s what you want; I’ll do it!” I spat back at him. I walked passed him but his tight grip on my wrist stopped me.

                “Where do you think you’re going?”

                “Going out to have fun with Jaeseop oppa. Any problem with that?” I said, emphasising on the word ‘oppa’.

                “You won’t dare…”

                “Why not?” I mocked while walking back to my original position, shrugging his grip off my wrist. I had my hand crossed against my chest, my eyebrow arched upwards - challenging him. He was silent, not uttering a single thing. Instead he sent me a glare.

                “Oh, now I can’t have fun but you can? Bull, Jonghoon.” I swear; if appa was still alive at that time, he would have died again hearing the profanities I used. I waited for his reaction but he remained silent there. Again, I tried to walk out of the house and again, I was stopped – by his voice.

                “Do that and you’ll see your boyfriend getting panda eyes.” I continued my steps, ignoring his words. But I didn’t expect the next thing came out from his lips.

                “And a letter from my lawyer will be at your desk.”

 

 

                Is this the end?

 

 


 

And I shall go back into my short hiatus because I haven't write the next chapter yet XD

 

About the poll, it will be closed when on the last chapter of this story. So yeah, you'll see the same poll vote at the end of each chapter :D :D

(tbh, I really wanted to do the drabble collection)

 

JongRa : The Drabbles

The content of the collection, will be opened to you guys to ask questions of what do you want to know about them since they have been friend for 6 years before they got married - such as; how do they meet (this question is invalid since it has already been explained in this fic) or how did Taera get to be so close with Jaejin or even moments of Taera with other members :).

But of course I have my own ideas. It's just that, it's open for you to ask if you wanted to do so.