Chapter 17: soyogi

The End...Not?

 

Taera’s POV

 

                “Tael, where are the kids?” Jaejin’s question set my hands to a halt – I was doing the dishes in the kitchen. I turned around to see him rummaging through the refrigerator, trying to look for something.

                “What are you doing?” I was bewildered – totally bewildered by his action. He can’t be hungry after finishing each thing I cooked today? I finished off washing some of the plates and bowl and crept up to behind him while wiping my hands with the kitchen towel. I tried to look for anything but food inside the fridge but to no avail.

                “Don’t you have anything to chew on?” he said, eyes scanning around the kitchen. My eyes widened in surprise upon hearing his question.

                “Yah! Are you even a human? How can you asked for something to chew on when you had just stopped doing so for less than 15 minutes? You practically finished all the dishes when it was supposed to be Seunghyun’s birthday dinner,” I said with my hands on both sides of my hips. He grinned sheepishly before closing the refrigerator’s door.

                “Arasso. Sheesh, you don’t have to get so worked up. I was just asking,” he said nonchalantly, grabbing a packet of chips and walked out of the kitchen to the living room where the others were – where Jonghoon was. I sighed at the thought of Jonghoon.

                “And speaking about asking, you still haven’t answered my question; where are the kids?” Jaejin’s voice startled me as I thought he has gone to the front. I was left speechless by his question as I myself do not know of my children’s whereabouts. I kept my mouth shut as I’m afraid my words would come out stammering while my mind was trying to make up the perfect answer.

                “They’re…”

                “They’re at my mom’s. We sent them there because they’ll have schools tomorrow and well, our volume won’t be a help for them to have their sleep. Am I right, Jagi-ya?” Jonghoon said as he made his way to stand next to me. His hand crept up behind my waist, pulling me into a half embrace. I felt myself stiffened.

                “Yeah. You guys are too noisy. The kids have to sleep or else…” my words trailed midsentence as I felt Jonghoon’s breath on my neck – he was nestling his head at the crook of my neck, left hand still wrapped around my waist. I turned my head his way to have my nose buried in his hair – his scent filled my nose as well. I was caught in trance.

                “Ugh, just go and get a room, you guys.” Jaejin’s voice pulled me back to the reality and I felt blood rushed to my face. I turned back my sight to Jaejin who’s standing at the kitchen entrance with a disgusted face before walked away to the living room for the second time. As soon as he was out of my sight, I peeled off Jonghoon’s hand of my waist, but his grip was no joke. It was as though he had expected my action.

                “Jonghoon, get off me,” I gritted through my teeth. I really, really do not hope for the members to hear me. And as if he can’t hear me, Jonghoon spun me around to facing him and had me in both of his arms. He pulled me closer, into a deep embrace as though his trying to channel all his love through it. ‘Love?’ my mind thought. Does he really love me?

                “Should we follow his words?”

                “What word?”

                “To go and get a room.” And my face turned crimson red.

 


 

Annyeonghaseyo, yeoreobun :D

I found it hard to determine how does 'every three days' work -.- Is it to update on the third day or after three days? So I decided on the latter :) 

I hope you enjoy this -ish chapter (how would people enjoy if it  -.-")

And 'soyogi' means nothing to this chapter, it's just a song that I've listened to quite frequent lately.

Love, ChocoBun ^^v