Christmas Special!!!!!

You Again 2 (Sequel to You Again)

Listen To: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxb0gd8ytjE   has nothing to do with the chappie but its a christmas song ^_^

Sang-mi's POV:

CHRISTMAS!!!! My favorite time of the year. Everyone was in the mall doing some last minute shopping. Due to our busy shopping we didn't have to buy everybody present.

"Mommy I think auntie Sang-hee would love this." Kimi picked out light blue dress. Ok for such a young age she has great fashion taste. She gets it from me, like the saying goes "Like mother Like daughter."

"It's perfect Kimi." I praised.

"Are you girls done shopping? We still need to go the supermarket and buy ingredients for tonights dinner. Then we need to set-up our christmas tree." Kikwang said while holding all the shopping bags that contained everyones presents and holding Sang-ki's hand in another hand.

"Yeah let me just pay for this then we can go." I replied. We left the mall and off we went to supermarket and bought all the ingredients for tonights dinner. We then went home, where we hurried to put up the tree and decorate it.

"Ki that goes here." I whined when he plugged the lights in the wrong socket. Other than that the tree looked beautiful.

Next we wrap everyones present and organized it neatly under the christmas tree. Kikwang and I got Kimi and Sang-mi cars for their christmas gifts. but we kept in the storage room in the house.

 

I looked at the wall at the clock it was three in the afternoon, just enough to cook dinner.

"Kikwang take the kids to take their naps, then come to the kitchen and help to cook dinner k?" I ordered Kikwang.

"Sure jagi. Come on kids time for your naps." He declared and carried both of them up to their rooms. Twenty minutes later Kikwang came to the kitchen.

"So what do you want me to do?" He asked.

"Well first you can start by giving me a kiss then start cutting up veggies and fruits for me." I said with a smile. He giggled and gave me a quick peck and did as he was told. In just three hours we finish making their dinner.

"It's perfect Yeobo!" I sequeled.

"Of course it is, it was made out of love."

"Sheesh you and your chessy lines." I whined.

"Mommy? Daddy?" Kimi ask as she came down holding her brothers hand while rubbing her eyes with her free hand.

"Hey sweety how was your nap?" I asked them.

"It was ok. Is Yohee here yet?" Sang-ki asked.

"Not yet baby. Let's get you all cleaned up first." I said. Kikwang and I took the kids and dress them up in the christmas clothes. Then took a shower ourselves.

(Imagine that that there is four of them.)

*Ding Dong*

"Their here!" Sang-ki and Kimi cheered.

"Merry Christmas!!!" 2pm and Beast plus Sang-hee and Yohee yelled. I giggled.

"Come in." I said. They all ran to the living room and started to arrange their present under the tree. When they were done, you wouldn't believe it, their present took up half the living room.

"Ok everyone in the dining room so we can eat." I ordered. One by one they piled in the room.

"Wahhh!! Look at all the food!" Chansung oppa exclaimed.

"Mi you called all this by yourself?" Hyunseung oppa asked.

"Aniyo Kikwang helped." I praised.

"This pabo help you cooked?" Doojoon oppa teased.

"Yah there more to me you don't know." Kikwang retorted.

"Now now no fighting it's Christmas." Teacyeon oppa said.

"Let's all say grace." Wooyoung oppa said.

As closed our I opened my eyes and caught Junhyung oppa trying to snatch a cookie. Lucky thing I was standing next to him, I was able to slap his hand away."

"Amen" We all said, after Junsu oppa said grace.

"Let's dig in." Yoseob and Dongwoon exclaimed.

"Yah kids first." I commanded. Hee and I made a plate for the kids and led them to their table. Then went back to make a plate for ourselves. After we ate we did the dishes and met up in the living room to open gifts. Where Junho oppa dressed up as Santa and had made the two maknaes dress up as elfs. One by one day passed the gifts to the rightful owner. Some of the gifts they me were cute some really funny. After we opened the gifts Kikwang led Sang-ki and Kimi outside and show them their cars.

"Mommy Daddy GOMAWO!!!" They screamed and ran to give us a hug. We then took it out for a test drive. Yohee was riding Kimi, While Kikwang manage to fit himself in Sang-ki cars. We were all laughing and took pictures of this wonderful christmas. Since it was getting late everyone started to leave, leaving me Kikwang alone. THe kids were already in their room sleeping.

"Mi coming with me." Kikwang said. I followed him and he led me to our balcony. He stood behind and hugged me. Then he started swaying us back and forth. He then let go of me and hook something on me.

"Kikwang." I whisphered. I looked at the necklace he gave me. I turn around and gave him a big kiss. "Thank you."

"Come I'll give your present." I said. I made him sit on the bed and I walked towards the closet, I took out the small box I hid and gave it to him.

"Mi it's beautiful. I will never losed this I promise I'll always where it." He said. "I love you."

"Love you to kikwang." I got him a locket that had a picture of me on one side and the kids on the other.

That night we laid and cuddle with each other. It was one of the best christmas of my life.

Merry Christmas My lovely subbies!!!! Long chappie for you all ^_^